Chapter 24

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

After lunch, Reina told Jieun that she wanted to go to the restroom and asked Jieun to go back to class first.

‘Arasso, come back quickly before the class start’ Jieun nodded and walked towards the classroom while Reina entered the restroom.

Reina washed her hand and dried them before she walked towards the door preparing to go to class after she came out of the cubicle. She about to open the door when a bunch girls came in blocking her way.

‘Where do you think you’re going huh?’ One of the girls asked as they advanced towards Reina while Reina backed away instantly. Reina’s eyes widened when she realized who they were. They were Sungyeol’s fan, the ones that warned her before.

The other girls in the toilet stared as they saw the group of girls entering the toilet.

‘What are you staring at? Get out!’ one of the girls sneered and the two girls by the basin quickly scurried out before they get into trouble.

‘You recognized us now don’t you? We warned you didn’t we?’ One of the girls hissed as they continued to advance towards Reina. Reina felt a wall behind her and realized she had no way to back away anymore. The girls smirked as they crowded around her, giving her no way to escape.

‘What did we tell you about staying away from Sungyeol oppa?’ The girl who seemed like the leader of the group twirled a lock of Reina’s hair with her finger while she glared at Reina. Reina gulped and looked around hopelessly. She secretly hope that she could get out of this mess quickly.

‘I did stay away from him’ Reina timidly said. She was outnumbered. There were at least 7 girls surrounding her.

‘What did you mean by you did stay away from her? Are you trying to stay its our Sungyeol oppa that approached you huh?’ The leader glared at Reina.

‘Unnie, teach her a lesson. She has to learn it the hard way. If we don’t teach her a lesson, she will only continued to seduce our Sungyeol oppa’ one of the girls suggested.

‘Yeah unnie, lets teach her a lesson’ the rest of the girls nodded as they agreed with what their member had said.

‘You heard what they said. You should have stayed away when we told you to. You this .’ The leader grabbed Reina’s collar and pulled Reina towards her. The toilet door sprung opened disrupting their moment.

‘Chased the person away and locked the door. Don’t let anyone disturb us’ the leader said as her gaze never left Reina. One of them nodded and went towards the door. The leader then pushed Reina back, making her slammed onto the wall. Reina groaned as her body hit against the wall.

Reina closed her eyes when she saw the leader raising her hand. She just wanted everything to end now. ‘Minhee’ the girl that went to the door called out.

‘What?!’ the leader just stopped before her palmed hit Reina’s face. Reina sighed in relief but nonetheless still afraid of what was going to happen. She looked down not wanting to know what might happened next. ‘Just do as I said and don’t bother me. Don’t tell me you cant even do that’ She hissed annoyed that she was disrupted still her gaze was fixed on Reina, totally unaware of the situation now.

She began to raise her hand again while the other girls beside her gasped at the person and make way for him. Minhee just ignored them while continue what she was going to do next. She was determined to let Reina pay for it. ‘You’ll pay for it . You’ll pay for getting our oppa’s attention and taking him away from us ’ Minhee was about to slap Reina when a hand stopped her in time.

Minhee snapped her head towards the person that destroyed her moment. She was about to glare at the person when she realized who it was. Her eyes widen in shock to see the person standing in front of her. ‘What did you just said? Whose going to pay? And who are you calling ?’ L.joe hissed as he grabbed onto Minhee wrist and hissed in her face.

Minhee who was once fierce and almighty was now turning into a mouse in front of a pissed off L.joe. He dangerous hissed had made Minhee and the girls around her all frightened. She slightly winced as L.joe grabbed to hard on her wrist. It was like he was ready to trying to break her wrist bone with the amount of energy he was applying on her.

Reina opened her eyes to see L.joe in front of her. *What is he doing here?* She couldn’t believe her eyes.

‘I wont repeat a second time so listen up’ L.joe glared at all the 7 girls before he hissed the words slowly, making sure that they heard every single word he said. ‘Don’t you dare touch her. If you do that means you’re going against me, L.joe. Try touching her again, even if she loses one strain of hair, you’ll see what I might do to you. Do you hear me?’ L.joe hissed especially to Minhee who was in front of him. The girl just nervously nodded hoping that everything will end soon. L.joe released her hand and slumped her into the wall hard before he grabbed Reina’s wrist and pulled her out of the restroom.

L.joe angrily walked towards the field and pulled her in front of him when he stopped. ‘What were you thinking back then? Why didn’t you escape? Why did you just stay there? If I didn’t appear, they would have beaten the out of you’ L.joe burst out angrily.  Reina just stared at L.joe shocked by his sudden outburst.

‘Byunghun’ Reina stopped not knowing what she should say. She was terrified by the L.joe now. She didn’t know what to do. L.joe who realized how he had terrified her, turned away and calm himself down before he spoke to her again.

‘Did they hurt you anywhere?’ L.joe looked around and inspect if there were any injuries around her. He swears even if it was a small cut he would have hunt them down and make them pay even though they are girls.

‘No’ Reina shook her head.

‘Good, go back to class now’ L.joe nodded his head towards the classroom. Reina just nodded and left swiftly leaving L.joe behind.

*Damn that girl, when will she stand up for herself? And that bastard, he just made things worse for her* L.joe clenched his fist and tried to calm himself down. He couldn’t imagine what Reina would looked like if he hadn’t happened to heard what the girls walked past from him had said.

 

Forgive me, Im lazy to find pictures and put it in. Should i just find someone to make a poster for me and use it everytime or you all are fine like that? i mean without pictures?