Chapter 38 - Accept Us

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Saturday came and the guys were still the same. Ever since Monday, everyday after school, there would at least be one of them waiting for her outside the school gates. Students noticed the change in their school Kingkas yet no one said anything. They didn’t dared to in fact after all the declarations their school Kingkas had made if any rumors of Reina was heard.

Reina walked out of her room to see all the boys at home. ‘Oh Reina you’re awake already?’ Sungyeol came over and slightly ruffled her hair.

‘Morning Reina’ L and L.joe turned away from the tv and smiled sweetly at her while Himchan and Chunji came over and pulled her towards the dining table. ‘Reina’s up already’ Sungyeol inform Yongguk as he went into the kitchen.

‘Yongguk’s cooking today. You’ll love it since he cooked your favourite’ Himchan happily settled Reina on a seat. The rest of them walked over and joined her in the dining table while Chunji went into the kitchen to help out.

Minutes later Yongguk, Sungyeol and Chunji came out with plates of omelets in their hand. ‘Morning’ Yongguk smiled as he placed the plate of omelet rice in front of her and settled next to her. Reina watched how hungrily the guys gulped down their food and looked up at the clock to realize that it was already going afternoon and they’re only having their breakfast now. *Did they wait for me?* She couldn’t help ponder.

Yongguk turned around and looked at Reina hoping that she would still like his cooking. To his dismay, Reina hadn’t even started her food yet. She was still staring at the food in front of her. ‘My cooking skills might have been rusty since I hadn’t cook for a long while. Do you not like the food?’ Yongguk warily asked as he looked at Reina’s expression. Reina just shook her head ‘Aniya. Its not that. I’ll eat right now.’ she scope the omelet rice up and placed into his mouth. Yongguk watched nervously as Reina tasted the food.

‘Its still good as before..’ Reina spoke awkwardly and Yongguk found himself smiling in satisfaction and turned around to eat his own food. He still remembered the times where Reina would always asked him to cook his omelet rice for her whenever Reina’s omma wasn’t around. The smile on her face that she always had whenever he cooked for her, the way she happily ate up all the omelet rice that he cooked for her,  and not forgetting to always praise his omelet rice whenever she ate it.

‘Oppa’s omelet rice zzang!’ till now he could still see it vividly in his memories. Even though now Reina no longer said such things to him and she weren’t calling him oppa anymore, and was awkward around them now, he didn’t mind it. He knew that one day, the Reina that he always love will be back. He believed the once lively and cheerful Reina would be back again. Yongguk believed that she’ll called him oppa again. All he have to do now was to show her all his love for her and wait for her to come back to him. All he have to do now was to make her trust him again.

*Reina ah~ I can believe that you will come back to me one day right?*

Since the guys had hungrily shove the food into the mouth, they had already finished it in no time and their plates were all placed inside the sink. Reina finally finished hers and walked to the kitchen preparing to wash up the plates the guys left behind. She was about to wash it when someone lightly pushed her aside. ‘Oppa will do it. Go outside and watch some tv instead’ Reina still couldn’t adapt to their changes. The L.joe that never washes his plates every time he finished his meal these past 3 years was offering to help her wash up the plates? ‘What are you staring at? Go outside now’ L.joe was about to push her out of the kitchen when Chunji came inside. A brilliant idea came in his mind and he smirk ‘Chunji since you’re here, helped Reina washed up the plates.’ L.joe pushed Reina from behind and both of them walked towards the living room.

Reina turned behind to see a stunned Chunji. Chunji snapped out of his daze ‘Yah Lee Byunghun!’ Chunji shouted however L.joe just ignored him and continued pushing Reina towards the living room.

*I should’ve have known it when that kid smirked earlier on when I came in. He’ll never do the dishes. That sly * Chunji grumpily picked up the plates and started washing them one by one.

Back in the living, everyone crowded around and sat at the couch since Reina was there. The whole of this week, all they had done was to try to spend their time with Reina. They were home every single day after school just so they could spend time with her.

‘Reina, what shall we do today? Where do you want to go? Himchan asked as he cling as his hand onto hers. The others guys turned their head and looked at Reina to see what she might have in mind. ‘Nothing in particular. Im going to be in my room and study later.’ Reina pulled her hand away from Himchan.

*Should have expected* the guys felt slightly disappointed with her answers even though they had expected her to say something like that. They had reject their own members when they called but their choose to be with Reina just to see more of her.

Himchan cling onto Reina’s hand again as he tried to use his aegyo on her ‘Lets not study for today huh? Lets do something else, Oppa’s bored.’ All of them looked expectantly at Reina.

Reina rolled her eyes and pulled her hand away again. ‘You can go find the B.A.P members if you’re bored. Im going up now.’ Reina got up from the seat and the guys all slumped in their seat.

*We rejected them because of you yet you asked us to spend time with them? Do you really not like to spend time with us anymore?* They looked at Reina as she made her way towards the stairs.

‘Reina, why do you study here with us? We can all study together?’ Sungyeol suggested. At least they could see get to see her if she studied with them instead of staying inside her room all day.

‘Yeah isn’t it better if we study together?’Chunji came out from the kitchen and joined in. Although he didn’t like the idea of studying but it was at least better than nothing.

‘Sorry, but I prefer to study alone’ Reina rejected the idea and walked up the stairs.

The guys watched as she walked up the stairs. *When will she accept us?*