Chapter 39

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

The guys were lazily sitting on the couch switching the channels on the tv. They were waiting for Reina to come out of her room. She had been inside her rooms since morning after their breakfast. It was obvious that she was avoiding them since she would only come out of her room during the times when it was time for her to cook for them.

*Damn when will she come out? Don’t tell me Im going spend my whole time here not doing anything like yesterday* Sungyeol impatiently knocked his head on the cushion he was holding. After Reina had left them in the living yesterday, she had been in her room for the most of the day.

L felt vibration on his phone and picked up his phone. ‘Yah why did took so long to answer the phone!’ Sunggyu yelled over the phone as soon as L picked up the phone. Instead of replying L just ended the call in a swift. ‘Yah why did you hang up just like that? Now he’ll vent it on me. You know that old man, he’ll nag at me’ Sungyeol scolded his best friend and showed L the caller on his phone while L just shrugged ‘You can don’t answer his phone call’

With a sigh, Sungyeol picked up the phone and held it away from his ear ‘Yah Lee Sungyeol did L hang up my phone on purpose?!’ everyone rolled their eyes as they heard what Sunggyu had said. Sunggyu’s voice was so loud that everyone in the living room could heard it so well.

‘Hyung do you even have to shout at me for that? By the way, everyone can hear what you say so don’t disgrace yourself’ Sungyeol shouted over the phone since he held it away from him. He could hear silence from the other line and held the phone back to his ear.

Just when Sungyeol thought that his hyung would have at least control his ranting because there were more people listening to their conversation now, Sunggyu proved him wrong. ‘Yah Lee Sungyeol you think I’ll care about that?!’ Sunggyu yelled over the phone once again and Sungyeol immediately held it away from his ear. ‘Aissh never old man never changes huh? My ear is going to be deaf because of him’ Sungyeol rubbed  his ear.

‘Did you just called me an old man?! Do you want to die Lee Sungyeol?!’

‘Calm down hyung, we didn’t call them to argue over so unnecessary thing’ Hoya’s voice could be heard over the phone.

‘Yah Hoya hands off me! And you Nam Woohyun return me my phone!’ arguments can be heard over the phone.

L just rolled his eyes at their drama, ‘If I were you I would have hang up the phone long time ago’ Sungyeol was also thinking about that in his mind but before he hang up, Woohyun spoke over the line ‘Wait, don’t hang up first. Wanna hang out with us? We’re at the usuals’

Sungyeol replied without considering for it ‘Nope’ He hang up the phone before Woohyun could say anything about it. He threw his phone aside and groaned ‘When is she coming out? I don’t want to stay here and wait for her to come out like yesterday’ the guys mentally agreed with Sungyeol too. It was Sunday, a weekend. Their weekends shouldn’t be gone like this when they sacrifice it for her.

While all of them were busying thinking of how to get Reina out of her room, the door bell of their house rang.

Chunji stood up from the couch ‘Did you all ordered anything?’ he lazily strode towards the door since nobody did. He pressed the monitor to see Infinite outside their house.

Chunji opened the gate for them and went to open the door before he strode back to the living room. ‘Your buddies’ here’ Chunji lazily sat down.

‘What?!’ Sungyeol stood up from his seat once he heard about it. He wanted to hide but he was too late since they were already piling inside the house.

‘L, Lee Sungyeol!’ Sunggyu’s voice had already reached them before they even saw him. L groaned and placed a cushion over his head as he lay his head on the couch.

*Oh no, my poor ears had to suffer again* Sungyeol sat back down reluctantly. He wasn’t afraid that Sunggyu would fight him, he hates it when he nags. Nobody could stand Sunggyu when he was on his nagging mode. It would have been better if Sunggyu just hit him on his face instead of nagging him.

Infinite came in and they greeted each others before Sunggyu glared at his two members in front of him. ‘What are you doing here hyung?’ Sungyeol grumpily said, obviously not quite happy to see his leader here.

‘Since both of you didn’t want to join us recently, we figured to come find you instead and see our little sis too.’ Dongwoo shrugged and squeeze in between L and Sungyeol. ‘Speaking of which, where’s Reina?’ Woohyun looked around for sights of Reina.

All the 6 of them immediately focused on Woohyun when they heard what Woohyun said. Well although they didn’t like a single bit when their members were closed to Reina, Woohyun was a total nono for all the 6 of them. Woohyun was known as a flirt just like Himchan, Sungyeol and Chunji so there was no way they would let him go any closer to Reina.

‘Reina!’ Woohyun called as he ran up the stairs. He opened the door without knocking it and went inside. The 6 of them quickly stood up and went upstairs.

‘Why are they so uptight?’Dongwoo asked as he looked at the 6 of them running up the stairs. ‘No idea’ Hoya shrugged and plotted himself next to Dongwoo.

‘I shall go up and see too’ Sungjong ran up the stairs.