Chapter 31

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

The next day, as usual everyone in the house were already awake except for Reina.  Everyone was already at the dining table preparing to eat their breakfast when Sungyeol realized a missing person. ‘Reina’s not up yet?’ He realized it after he scanned around. ‘I’ll get her up!’ Himchan spoke and got up from his seat.

‘No-’ But before anyone could stop him, he was up the stairs, preparing to enter Reina’s room. Yongguk, L and L.joe just put their hands over their ears preparing for the scream.

‘Ah!’ Yongguk, L and L.joe rolled their eyes before they put down their hands. L slightly rubbed his ears, ‘remind me why didn’t we stopped him?’

‘Because he was already there before we could stop him’ L.joe grabbed the toast and took a bite on it.

Sungyeol stood up from his seat and ran up the stairs with Chunji behind. ‘Reina’s up already!’

Yongguk rolled his eyes before he yelled ‘Yah Kim Himchan! I don’t want to be late for school, come down now!’ yet Himchan didn’t seemed to care about what he said.

 

Reina’s POV

I was sleeping when I felt somebody jumped onto my bed. My eyes were forced to open because of the impact. I looked up to see Himchan smiling down at me. He grabbed my face and gave me a big smooch on my forehead and the next thing I knew is ‘Ah!’ Himchan didn’t seemed to care even though my screams was so loud. I was totally wide awake now.

‘Good morning!’ He cheerfully greeted, while I searched for my clock. I had already given up on telling Himchan off. I finally get the message that he’ll never listened to what I say. I reached for the clock and saw that I was already late. I had only 15 minutes to prepare now.

‘Reina you’re up!’ Sungyeol and Chunji chimed as they opened the door.

In a hurry, I pushed all of them out of the door. ‘Sorry, I’ve no time to entertain you all now!’ with that I slam the door in front of their face before I rushed towards the bathroom. I quickly took my toothbrush and rinse it before I put some toothpaste on it. *Damn if those guys hadn’t came yesterday, I wouldn’t be so tired and maybe I wouldn’t have overslept again*

I quickly rushed down the stairs when I got everything ready. I grabbed a glass and pour milk in it before I gulped it down quickly. Yongguk, L and L.joe had an annoyed expression on their face as they waited by the door. Himchan grabbed my arms and we were headed out for school with Sungyeol and Chunji behind us while Yongguk and the rest had already walked ahead of us.

I released my hand when we’re about to reach school. Himchan pouted and immediately grabbed my hand back. ‘Himchan!’ I lightly scolded as I tried to pull it out.

‘Noona!!’ I looked towards the direction of the voice and found Zelo and Jongup running toward me.

‘Morning Noona!’ Zelo  and Jongup chimed as he jumped in front of me. I looked up to smile at them. They were taller than me even though Im older. ‘Morning’ I smiled and lightly ruffled their hair. Daehyun and Youngjae came forward to and greeted me after they greeted they hyungs. I was about to walk away from them when both Zelo and Jongup grabbed my hand and pulled me towards school.

‘What am I non-existence now?’ I could hear Himchan lightly scowled behind us.

I was in a panic mood now, we’re so close to the school. What if all the students saw it. ‘What are you two doing?’ I tried to pull my hand out but both of them just continued walking despite my struggle. ‘We’re going to school together with Noona of course!’ I was about to look behind and asked for help when I heard Sungjong calling my name.

I looked towards the direction and saw Infinite approaching us. ‘Hey Reina’ Woohyun winked as they came forward.

‘Reina!’ Sungjong beamed. I just smiled awkwardly back at them. *What situation am I in now?* Infinite exchanged greetings with B.A.P while Zelo and Jongup continued to walk me towards the school gate. Students on their way to school were already starting to notice us. I lowered down my head and stared at the ground as we walked closer and closer to school.

‘Who is she?’ ‘Why is Zelo and Jongup clinging onto a girl?’ I could hear people whispering around us. *Please don’t let anyone recognize its me* I prayed hard but the next moment ‘Reina Noona!’ Ricky and Changjo called as they ran towards me. *Damn*

‘Why are you staring at the floor?’ Ricky asked. ‘Are you looking for something Noona?’ Changjo asked. Zelo and Jongup immediately released their hand and looked at me ‘What have you dropped do you need us to find it for you?’ Sungjong asked worriedly.

*There goes everything! Im officially the enemy of the girls in the whole school* I heaved a sighed before I looked up ‘Its nothing’ I managed a smiled as I looked up.

‘Hey Reina’ Cap nodded and I nodded back with a smile.

Teentop exchanged greetings with Infinite and B.A.P before we continued and walked into the school gates.