Chapter 32 - One Of Us

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Wow B.A.P, Infinite and Teentop coming to school together what a sight! Are they friends now’ Reina could hear a girl spoke as they walked pass her. They were walking down the hallway now.

‘But what is Reina doing with them?’ ‘Reina again?’ ‘Why is it always Reina?’ ‘That !’ these were the next comments Reina heard. Zelo and Jongup stopped in their tracks. Not just them, the whole 3 cliques stopped in their tracks.

*Not good, what are they going to do?* Reina was more than panic now. She glanced around to see that the once cheerful Zelo, Jongup, Ricky, Chanjo and Sungjong were not longer cheerful anymore. Their faces looked fierce and scary now instead. Zelo, looked the most different. Reina had never thought that Zelo had this side of him. Reina gulped as she glanced around.

‘Erms since we have reached school, Im going to class now. Bye’ Reina tried to slip away but Sunggyu grabbed onto her hand, ‘Wait a second Reina’ Sunggyu’s eyes were still glued to the people in front of him.  

Sunggyu stepped forward and gently tugged Reina along. ‘Listen up guys,’ Sunggyu raised his voice as he gets the attention from the students. Everyone stopped their way and looked towards Sunggyu.

He made sure that he had all the attention before he spoke continued ‘Reina is one of us now, if I hear anyone talking bad about her or worst bully her, you’ll get it from us Infinite’ Sunggyu spoke as he glared at the students who had previously called Reina a .

‘Not just Infinite, us Teentop too’ Cap spoke as he step forward.

‘B.A.P as well’ Zelo spoke with menace as he glared at the girls with hatred.

‘Do you hear us?’ Hoya raise his voice and every student nodded their head obediently.

‘Good now scrammed off and tell your friends who still didn’t know about it unless you want them to die’ Daehyun barked and everyone dispersed.

Zelo quickly turned around and beamed ‘Noona are you hungry? Shall we go to the cafeteria first and have some breakfast?’ Zelo’s face was all angelic again. It was hard for Reina to believe that the fierce and scary Zelo was actually the same angelic Zelo now.

‘Its okay, Noona want to go to class now. You should go to class too’ Reina gave a small smile and bowed to the others before she went off to class.

‘Hyung, Noona wouldn’t be bullied again right?’ Jongup asked as he looked at Yongguk.

‘Who would dare to now?’ Dongwoo raise his eyebrow. ‘Especially it involved the 3 groups of us’ Youngjae lightly chuckled and ruffled Jongup’s hair. They returned to class soon after that.

Right when Reina just sat down on her seat, she could hear Jieun’s voice as Jieun ran into the classroom. ‘Reina!’ Jieun pant as she sat down on her seat. Reina just rolled her eyes at her friend. She had already prepared herself for Jieun’s attack.

‘Wow now you have the back of the school’s kingkas?!’ Jieun eyes sparkles as she had just heard the news that was circling around school crazily.

‘Calm down will you?’ Reina glanced around. Students immediately turned away when they meet eyes with Reina. Her classmates were afraid of meeting eyes with Reina now. They didn’t want to offend Reina especially when all the school’s kingkas supported her.

*Damn thanks to Infinite, Teentop and B.A.P, I looked like a freak now* Reina glanced back at Jieun who was way too excited to calm down. Reina let out a heavy sighed before she whispered to Jieun. Jieun has the right to know the truth now since Infinite and the rest had already knew of the truth.

‘Listen up Kwon Jieun cause I am not going to repeat twice’ Reina started off and Jieun eagerly nodded, waiting to hear whatever Reina had to say. She just simply explained the reason why Infinite they all were so nice to her and it was because Sungyeol and the rest were his adoptive brothers. Reina covered Jieun’s mouth by the end of the explanation, giving Jieun no chance to squeal it out and let the whole school know about it.

Jieun slightly nodded, understanding what Reina mean and Reina lowered her hand. ‘I cant believe you have 6 adoptive brothers and they’re all gangsters and kingkas’ Jieun whispered and shook her head in disbelieve. ‘Sungyeol was already lucky enough, L.joe too’ Jieun stared at L.joe who was entering the classroom as usual without caring her fangirls outside.

‘Hey Reina’ Sungyeol lightly ruffled Reina’s hair as he plopped himself down beside Reina.

Reina stared at Sungyeol in disbelieve, ‘You’re going to sit here again?’ Reina was slightly annoyed but it.

Sungyeol grinned back ‘This is my seat, why wouldn’t I sit here?’  Reina scowled and pointed out to Sungyeol’s original table ‘You’re seat was over there, not here. Get back, you’re distracting me if you sit here’

‘Nope, Im not moving back. This will be my seat from now on. Besides isn’t it good if Im distracting you? It just means that you’re thinking about me’ Sungyeol winked while Reina scowled at him before she turned and face Jieun.

Jieun lightly chuckled at the sight, ‘If I were you I wouldn’t even do that to my hot adop-’ Reina gave Jieun a looked and she immediately stopped her words. She always expose Reina’s secret out. ‘Im just saying, I would treat him better if I were you’ Jieun shrugged.

‘See, you should follow what your friend said’ Sungyeol proudly said. Reina shot both of them a look before she decided to ignore them.

 

Kyaaaaaaa~~~ I want that too!!