Chapter 44

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina walked out of the house for a walked after an awkward dinner with the 6 of them. There was so many thoughts she had in her mind that she didn’t want to stay at home. She took a deep breath as she walked down the streets, unknown to her, Sungyeol was following behind her. He didn’t like the idea of her being alone in the streets at night.

* I said that confession is real. It’s the true that I love her, as a girl that I love instead of my adoptive sister*

*Nope, Im serious. Im been in love with her since 8 years ago.*

* The 6 of us here were all in love with her*

*Himchan was right, the six of us all love her* Thoughts were running her mind while she walked alone in the night. She didn’t care where she was going. Reina just knew that if she still don’t sort her feelings out, she’ll go crazy sooner or later. She could feel her heart raced as she thought about their confession.

*It isn’t true is it? They’ll be back to who they are sooner or later isn’t it? They will be back to the cold and heartless one or the playful and flirt one. I cant fall for them* Reina heaved a sigh as she walked further down the streets.

The phone in Sungyeol’s pocket vibrated and he picked it up immediately. He turned around and spoke into the phone, not wanting Reina to know that he was following her. When he ended up the call and turned back, Reina was nowhere in sight. *Aissh, I just took call, where could she have gone to?* Sungyeol looked around for any sight of Reina.

Reina hadnt realized she had walked herself into an alley because of her thoughts and worst of all, she had walked into an alley where people in front of her were fighting. She stopped herself in the track and started to back away but she bumped onto somebody. ‘Trying to go somewhere?’ she heard a voice behind her. Reina spun around to see Aaron standing in front of her.

‘Wow, who do we have here? Isnt this Baekho’s ex girlfriend?’ Reina flinched inwardly as she heard Baekho’s name. She didn’t want to be anywhere near that guy. Reina tried to walk away from the guy in front of her. She remembered him, he was a friend of Baekho, he wouldn’t be any good if he was a friend of his.

‘Yah hyung aren’t you helping out here?’ Baekho called and punched the person in front of him. ‘Coming!’ Aaron smirked and pulled Reina with him. ‘What are you doing?’ Reina’s voice tremble a bit, as Aaron pulled her along with him.

‘Well, it wouldn’t be fun without a girl. Besides, Baekho will be happy to see you’ Aaron smirked and continued to pull her along.

Aaron pulled Reina in front and threw a punch at the guy in front of him. ‘Look who have I found?’

Baekho turned around to look and earn a punch from his opponent while he was distracted. ‘Damn you’ Baekho kicked the person in his chest before he glared at Aaron. ‘I got a punch because of you’ he glared at his hyung.

‘Isnt that your ex?’ Ren’s voice had Baekho turned around. He noticed a familiar figure standing in the middle of the fight not knowing what to do.

‘Reina?’ Baekho smirked and walked towards her while Reina back away.  Reina back away slightly and warily glanced around, the guys were busy fighting yet she couldn’t understand why they would drag her in like that. ‘Stay away from me’ Reina’s voice trembled as she tried to get her way of out this mess.

Baekho just smirk ‘You should have left with me when I told you to. How dare you leave me behind by myself in front of your school?’ Baekho’s eyes was dangerous, he wanted revenge. By now, Nu’est had already settled their opponents and all eyes were on Reina now.

Nu’est crowded around Reina, giving her no way to escape. ‘Don’t be like that, you’re scaring her’ Minhyun chuckled as he placed a hand on Baekho who was glaring at Reina.

‘But it isn’t that bad too, at least its better than that useless group just now.’ Ren chuckled as he approached Reina. ‘Its been awhile since we meet isn’t it sweetie?’ Ren smirk as he caressed Reina’s cheek.

*I want to get out of here* Reina could felt her legs weaken and she had no idea how to get out of there.

‘Who do you think you’re touching?’ a voice snarled and Nu’est turned to look at their intruder who was spoiling their fun.

‘Well well well, who do we have here?’ Jr smirked at the intruder. Reina widened her eyes to see Sungyeol walking towards them.

‘Isnt that your adoptive brother or should I say your lover now?’ Baekho smirked as he pulled Reina in front of him and slightly nuzzled her cheekbone with his nose before he looked up and smirked at Sungyeol.

‘Yah didn’t I told you not to appear in front of her again?’ Sungyeol was boiling with anger now.

‘Let the game began’ Aaron slightly stretched his head and went towards Sungyeol. ‘It would be so much fun to bring the Sungyeol of Infinite down than that bunch of idiots just now’ Ren squealed as he joined in the fun. The rest of Nu’est stayed back and watched the fun.

‘Ha, you think you two will be able to bring me down?’ Sungyeol smirked as he dodged their attack easily. ‘My turn now’ He smirked and the next moment Sungyeol punched Aaron in his face and kicked Ren hard in his chest.

‘How dare you touch her with your dirty hand?’ Sungyeol punched Ren on his jaw before he dodged the attack from Aaron again. Seeing that their members were losing, Jr and Minhyun went forward and helped out while Baekho stayed behind and grabbed onto Reina who was trying to escape from him. Reina struggled free while she glanced at Sungyeol who was fighting four people by himself.

Baekho broke the beer bottle he saw on the floor and held it near Reina’s throat when he saw that 3 out s were on the ground and Jr was about to lose out too. ‘If I were you, I’ll stop now. You wouldn’t want your precious Reina hurt do you?’ Baekho spoke and Sungyeol immediately stopped fighting at the name of Reina.