Chapter 6 - His Rescue

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina looked at the clock after she had finished washing their plates. It was 8.30pm, although it was late but she decided to go to the mart near their house for grocery shopping. She went to her room to pick up her purse before going out of the house.

*What should I buy?* Reina listed the things she needs to buy in her handphone while walking towards the mart. It was a 20 minutes walk from their house to the mart. Reina walked into the mart and push a cart while finding the items needed.

‘First thing lets get some ramyeon. There’s isn’t much instant noodle left in the house.’ She pushed the cart towards the noodle section and grabbed 2 packs of instant noodle. Then she went over to the vegetable section and picked some tomatoes, carrots and other vegetables enough for them for the next 2 week.

Meanwhile on the other side, Sungyeol and L came back home. ‘Im home Reina!’ Sungyeol shouted and immediately looked for any sight of Reina in the living room. *She’s not here? Is she in her room?* Sungyeol ran up the stairs. L rolled his eyes at Sungyeol’s action.

‘Aissh, do you have to make noise when you come back?’ Himchan said as he came out of his room and glared at the noisy person in front of him.

‘Don’t say me hyung, you did this before too. Are you saying that you’re noisy too?’ Sungyeol said not looking at Himchan and opened Reina’s door.

‘Reina?’ Sungyeol called out as he opened and scanned for any sight of Reina. *She’s not here too? Where could she be?* Sungyeol frowned at the sight of the empty room.

‘Hyung, where did Reina go? She’s not in her room.’ Sungyeol asked as he turned to look at Himchan who was about to go in his room.

‘She might be downstairs then’ Himchan shrugged.

‘I just came out from downstairs. She didn’t tell you where she had gone to?’ Sungyeol asked, slightly panicked.

‘She’s not at home?’ Chunji came out of his room when he heard their conversation. They were all panicking now.

L just rolled his eyes at the 3 idiotic person and walked into his room. *She’s 17, not 3. They’re treating like some 3 year old kid that would go missing in the middle of the night.*

L lie down on his bed and put his left hand over his eyes. *But seriously why does she even go out at this time now*

‘Call her if you’re worry. Stop making a fuss you three.’ L.joe opened his door and glared at the 3 of them. They were disturbing his peace. He then closed the door loudly in front of them.

‘Right call her’ Sungyeol immediately took out his phone and dialed Reina’s number.

*Seriously, how stupid can this 3 person be?* L.joe continue using his laptop in his room. He tried to continue but he cant. ‘Aissh, that girl could have at least told someone where’s she going. What time is it already?' L.joe looked at the time on his laptop.

‘Yeoboseyo?’ Reina answered her phone as she walked out of the mart with a few bags of groceries inside.

‘Where are you Reina?’ Sungyeol ask over the phone and Reina could hear the voice of Chunji and Himchan asking him the same thing.

‘Don’t worry, Im on my way home’ Reina replied before she hang up her phone. *Do they even have to be so uptight? Im 17, not 3 and Im not someone that’s important to them* Before she could take another step, a guy suddenly grabbed her into the alley. The bags of groceries dropped onto the floor.

‘Hey little girl, where are you going?’ a forty year old looking drunkard asked. Reina just ignored him and picked up the bags of groceries of the floor. A few apples had rolled out of the bag.

‘Let me go’ Reina said and tried to release the drunkard hand. Although that man was drunk, he gripped was still strong. The drunkard pulled her up and tried dragging her further into the alley while Reina was retaliating.

‘Let her go’ Reina heard a deep husky voice growled from her back. The drunkard turned around and faces the person. ‘Stop interfering with me and just go kid’ The drunkard said and continue dragging Reina. A hand stopped both of them. Reina looked up and her eyes widen.

‘I said let her go’ the person hissed. Reina felt shiver down her spine. There standing in front of her was a pissed-off Yongguk.

The drunkard let go of Reina’s hand and tried to punch Yongguk on his face but Yongguk managed to block his punch with his hand and used his other hand to punch the drunkard’s face. Yongguk managed to dodge the punch that was coming towards his stomach and landed a punch on the drunkard’s face again. Seeming no chance to win, the drunkard ran away before Yongguk hit him again.

Yongguk turned to face Reina after that guy had left. ‘What do you think you’re doing coming out alone so late at night?’ Yongguk hissed with anger while Reina stood there dumbfounded. It was too much for her to take in all at this once. She had never expected to meet a drunkard and almost ended up being .

Yongguk turned and walked back towards the pavement. He picked up all the grocery bags on the floor and started walking. He stopped when he realize Reina wasn’t following. ‘Arent you following? Im not going to save your again if you met another danger.’ Reina immediately walked towards Yongguk.

Yongguk slowed down his pace so that Reina could catch up with him. They walked in silence throughout the way home. Reina didn’t dare to look at Yongguk or talk to him after what happened. Sungyeol, Chunji and Himchan was at the living room when they came home.

‘Oh both of you came back together?’ Himchan asked. The three of them immediately went forward when they saw Reina. Yongguk just walked towards the kitchen and place the grocery on the table before going to his room upstairs.  

‘Yeah, we met on the way back’ Reina replied, her eyes following Yongguk’s every move. She sighed in relief when Yongguk went into his room.

‘Whats with the sigh? And where did you go so late at night?’ They started bombarding her with question.

‘I went to the grocery and Im fine. Arent I in front of you now?’ Reina said before she walked into the kitchen and placed the groceries in place.

 

Yongguk for today!