Chapter 27 - More Antis

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

It was another day in school and Reina felt worst than before. She had gained more enemies now than before. This time it was because of the incident that happened yesterday. L.joe’s fan had included her in their hate list too since their cold prince changed. Girls were sending daggers to her wherever she walked and worst of all, they openly calling her names since both of them weren’t at school today, she could hear all the names they’ve created for her.

Reina and Jieun walked down the way to the cafeteria, ‘!’ ‘!’ ‘Who does she think she is? How can she seduce our L.joe oppa’ was all she and Jieun could hear when they walked down the hallway.

‘Yah!’ Jieun glared at the girls but before she could say anything more Reina pulled her back and continue to walk towards the cafeteria. ‘Don’t,’ Reina shook her head and continued walking but before she could take another step forward she landed on the ground.

Laughters from the girls could be heard as they point at how clumsy Reina was. Jieun quickly bend down and inspect her friend. ‘Are you okay?’ She worriedly looked for sights that Reina might have injured herself.

‘Im fine’ Reina get up and brush away the dust before she pulled Jieun with her towards the cafeteria.

‘How can you just leave like that? They did it on purpose!’ Jieun was fuming beside Reina. ‘You know I don’t like drama and I don’t want to make it worst. You too, don’t do anything. I don’t want to drag you in as well’ Reina warned as she took the food tray and handed one to Jieun. Jieun just scowled and took the tray from Reina as they line up.

They sat at their usual seat and began eating. She could hear snickers around them but she ignore it and talked to Jieun while they were eating. However the next moment, gasped could be heard everywhere.

‘What do you think you’re doing’ a voice hissed behind Reina and she immediately recognized the voice. Jieun and her turned around to see Yongguk grabbing onto the wrist of a girl. The girl shivered under the gaze of Yongguk. There behind him stood the confused B.A.P members and a fuming Himchan.

‘How fun is it to pour food on somebody?’ Yongguk took the tray of food from the girl casually and asked but his eyes were dangerous. The girl just shook her head. ‘Oh really? I thought it was fun though since you wanted to try it on her’ Yongguk pointed to Reina yet his dangerous gaze never once left the poor girl who seems to shrink but the increasing minute.

‘Should I try it on you?’ He tilted his head to the side and watched the girl’s reaction but before the girl could refuse, Yongguk raised the tray of food on top of her head and slowly pour it down on her.  ‘Scrammed’ Yongguk hissed right in front of her face and without hesitation the girl ran away.

Yongguk turned around and faced they crowds in front of him. Everyone in front of him quickly darted their heads around and focused on their food, afraid to meet Yongguk’s gaze while Reina was still staring at Yongguk with shock. She had never thought that the coldest and fiercest Yongguk in front of her would help her out.

‘Listen up’ he grabbed the people in the cafeteria for attention before he spoke again. He turned around and grabbed Reina to stood beside him. Reina who was still in shock just stood beside not knowing what to do. ‘Anyone touched her again or if I hear any insults of her from you guys, you guys will suffered twice the pain from me and B.A.P. I wouldn’t even care if you’re a girl or not do you get that?’ Yongguk roared but silence filled the cafeteria.

‘I asked you all a question, do you hear me?’ Yongguk said slowly yet his voice was full of authority and dangerous. The crowds immediately answered, not wanting to piss the angry leader of B.A.P even more.  He took one last look at Reina before he walked away.

Himchan turned Reina towards him and checked on her. ‘Are you okay Reina?’ Himchan looked around to see if she was hurt anyway. ‘Im fine, don’t worry.’ Reina assured Himchan who looked worried. ‘Damn that girl, I would have beaten the out of her if the food landed on you.’ Himchan cursed and Reina slightly shook to see an angry Himchan in front of her. ‘Tell me right away if anyone dared to bully you arasso? I’ll settled them for you. B.A.P will too. You got our back right guys?’ Even though the other members were confused but they nodded nonetheless since their leader had already said it.

‘I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me’ Reina managed a smiled. Himchan light patted her head before he walked off with the others to find Yongguk.

Once Reina sat back down, Jieun immediately pulled her closer and asked her question like a police investigating on his criminal. ‘Wow! I didn’t know you’re close to Yongguk too. What are your relationships with them? Why do you always get the hotties?’ Jieun squeal liked a fangirl beside her.

Reina rolled her eyes at Jieun and facepalmed herself when she realized that now there’s an addition of people who hate her. *Oh god now I’ll have to receive glares from B.A.P’s fans too!*