Chapter 58 - Letters

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

The next day morning, Yongguk woke out of the bathroom to find a baby blue coloured letter on his study table. There on the front was his name beautifully written by Reina. He knew it at one glance that it was her writing. He opened it up and read the letter.

To: Yongguk Oppa

Oppa, my big oppa. Oppa, although you appeared to be the coldest oppa among Myungsoo oppa and Byunghun oppa when all of you changed, you were actually the one that cares the most for the family. I was so happy when you rescued me at the mart that day. Even though you said harsh words to me, I knew that deep inside, you actually cared for me. Even though you changed on the outside, on the inside, you’re still the same oppa I know that vows to protect me no matter what. Thank you for keeping that promise even though you could have just forgetten about that.

Oppa even though you’re not good with words, you never failed to show it through actions and lead us when someone in the family has to do it. I was so happy when you’re back to the kind and caring big Oppa that I know. Im not scared of anything now because I know you’ll always be there for me when I need help.

 

Other the otherside, Himchan, Sungyeol, L, Chunji and L.joe received a baby blue letter too. They opened it up and read it.

To: Himchan Oppa

Oppa, my prince oppa, although you always appears to be the most childish out of Sungyeol oppa and Chunji oppa, I know oppa is not that kind of person. I know oppa was just trying to blend in with me and be a fun oppa to be with. Thank you for being childish for me and always be there for me when I had a nightmare in the middle of night. Because of oppa, I never have to be afraid of being alone in the middle of the night after a nightmare or whenever I couldn’t sleep because I knew that I’ll never be alone for the night when my Himchan oppa is here with me.You never fails to make me feel like a princess too with the princess treatment you gave me. Im sorry for screaming every single time when you woke me up. I don’t dislike you calling me princess and I don’t dislike you waking me up every morning. Im just scared that I’ll get use to you giving me all the princess treatments and get myself hurt again when you stopped doing it for me and do it for other girls instead.

 

To: Sungyeol Oppa

Oppa, my playful choding oppa, although you’re childish and stubborn, I still like the way you are because I know whatever oppa do, it is all for the sake of me. You never fails to show me how much you love me through all the choding actions and stubborn actions of yours even though all of you changed during the past 3 years. Thank for always keeping the promises you made to me. Thank you for making me trust oppas again and thank you for healing my broken heart. Because of oppa, I have a shoulder to lean on and cried my heart out when I saw Baekho again. Thank you for sacrificing your life just so I wouldnt get hurt in anyway. Just like the locket you gave me, I locked up all my feelings all these years and because of oppa, the pain and sadness in my heart was unlocked and I am really happy and bliss every single day now.

 

To: Myungsoo Oppa

Kim Myungsoo! Oppa, I can still call oppa that like before right? You didn’t know how much I missed calling you that. I missed throwing my tantrum at oppa because oppa is the only one that can handle my tantrums. Thank you for being nice to me whenever I throw my tantrums. Even though it was my fault, oppa would always forgive whatever I do and cooed me whenever I throw my tantrums. I never get to say this but Im really thankful to oppa for putting aside your everything just to coo me from my tantrums. Thank you for coming back as my Myungsoo oppa instead of the cold L that people know. Thank you for the heartfelt song you made for me. Because of that song, I knew that Im really loved.

 

To: Chunji Oppa

Oppa, my handsome oppa, ssh.. don’t tell other oppas I called you that, Sungyeol oppa would throw a fit. Kekeke.. Oppa, although you appears to be oppa that go outs with a lot of girls, I know you’re not someone like that. Although I didn’t know what happened that made you all changed the past 3 years, I know it must be something horrible to make you changed this way. It must be tiring huh? I know oppa didn’t actually like doing this because I still remember what you said to me when we had Dukkbboki together. Im still you baby sister and you wouldn’t leave me for another girl right? In any case, I hope oppa wouldn’t hurt yourself for trying to be who you’re not and I want to thank you. Thank you oppa, for making me feel like a girl, for going shopping with me, buying me clothes with the hard-earn money of yours. Because of oppas, I finally realized how much things I’ve missed out during the 3 years when Omma wasn’t around.

 

To: Byunghun Oppa

Oppa, my savior oppa or should I say naggy oppa? Oppa never fails to nag at me whenever my shoelaces are loose and will always catch me whenever Im clumsy. Thank you for always being there for me when Im clumsy. I used to hate it when you nagged at me for not tying my shoelaces properly but I come to miss it when you stopped telling me that. But now that you’re back to the old naggy oppa, I guess I don’t need to miss it anymore. Because of oppa, I never have to worry that I’ll tripped and fall because I know oppa will always be there to catch me. Even if I did fall, Im fine too because I know oppa would be there to piggyback me home. Kind of confident and cocky isn’t it? But this is how pampered and safe I feel around oppa. Thank you for being there for me, and letting me know that I am actually someone precious too. Thank you for seeing me as someone precious in your eyes. Smile more oppa, because your smile is precious to me too.

 

Each and every one of them was smiling as they read the letter Reina had wrote but their face stiffened when they read the last part of the letter. ‘Reina!’ All of them ran out of their room immediately and went towards Reina’s room after they read the last part Reina wrote to them.

 

However, I have to say sorry to oppas too. Im sorry I couldn’t choose anyone of you. It isn’t because I don’t love anyone of you. Its because I’ve fallen with each and everyone of you. I thought I was crazy but it is true. My heart raced and beats crazily whenever I am around with oppas. The sweet gestures and caring acts from oppas never fails to make my heart flutters. I love all of you equally, I couldn’t chose anyone of you out. Oppas would have probably be digusted by me huh? Don’t worry, I’ll leave for now and move out of the house until I have fully cleared my feelings away for oppas.