Chapter 16 - The Past Part V

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina walked out of her classroom to see Chunji leaning against the wall. ‘Oppa’ Reina called out when she saw him.

‘Lets go’ Chunji smiled as Reina took his arm.

‘Arent we waiting for the others oppas?’ Reina asked as they walked away from the school gate.

‘Nope, its just you and me today’ Chunji gave Reina a smile as they continue walking.

‘Arasso’ Reina replied and Chunji stopped in his track. ‘Why? Are you not happy to be with me?’ Chunji raise an eyebrow and looked at Reina.

‘Aniya. Oppa, let go! But where are we going?’ Reina asked.

‘That’s my girl’ Chunji patted her head before he continued ‘Lets have some dukkbokki shall we?’

‘Ne. Lets go!’ Reina pulled Chunji’s arm as she walked forward. Chunji chuckled at her reaction. They went to the street stall near the school.

‘Ahjumma, 2 dukkbokki and soondae please’ Chunji said as they settled down.

‘Hows your day? Did anyone bully you?’ Chunji asked as they wait for their food to arrive.

‘Im good. Class were still the same, bored as always’ Reina made a face and Chunji chuckled.

‘Aigoo! Still not use to class without us?’ Chunji asked as he pinched her cheek and Reina just slapped it away. Unlike before, now that they’re in middle school, they couldn’t ask to be in the same class anymore. All the four boys were in the same class while Reina was alone in another class. Reina could see get to see them in school but only during breaktime when they ditched their friend to eat with her or when they walked past her classroom purposely just to see how she was doing.

‘Careful, its hot’ Chunji passed the dukkbokki and soondae to her when the ahjumma arrive with their orders.

‘Ne’ Reina replied and digged in. Chunji tucked her loose strain and place it behind her ear while Reina beamed at him.

‘Eat slowly, I don’t want you to choke.’ Chunji warned.

‘Arasso’ Reina replied as she turned to face him.

‘Arent you going to eat oppa?’ Reina asked. That’s when she noticed the groups of girls still staring at her oppa. Their eyes sparkle when they looked at him and talk among themselves. That was when Reina realized they were interested in her oppa. Earlier on she had saw them looking at her oppa when they just came in, she thought it was nothing at shrugged it away but she was wrong.

‘Oppa, they’re looking at you. I think they like you.’ Reina said as Chunji ate his soondae.

‘So?’ Chunji replied as he continued to eat.

‘So?’ Reina repeated. ‘Wait, you know about it oppa?’ Reina asked seeing no surprise look on Chunji’s face.

‘Yeah but why should I care when I have my baby sister here with me?’ Chunji just shrugged it away but he paused as he decided to tease Reina abit.

‘Why? Do you want me to date one of them? I can ask for their number now. I bet they’re willing to give it to me.’ Chunji tease and pretended to check the girls out.

‘Which one should I get the number from?’ Chunji pretended to consider the girls from the table next to them.

‘Oppa! You’re really going to get their number?!’ Reina gasped as she looked at Chunji with shock on her face.

‘Which one should I get the number from Reina? Which one of them do you think is pretty?’Chunji continued to tease further.

‘Well pick the one you like, I have no idea.’ Reina sulked as she replied. She didn’t like the idea of her oppa dating  another girl because that would only mean she’ll lose all her oppa’s attention. But even though she dislike it, there is nothing she could do about it. She didn’t want to be seen as selfish.

‘What?! You really want me to get their numbers?’ Chunji’s eyes widen as he heard what Reina said. he quickly turned around to face Reina. The shock on his face immediately changed into a smile when he saw the expression on Reina’s face. Reina was staring and poking at the food in front of her.

‘Silly girl, oppa only have eyes for his baby sister. He wouldn’t leave her alone for another girl.’ Chunji said as he caressed her cheek.

‘Really?’ Reina’s face brightened as soon as she heard what he said.

‘Yeah, if you don’t like it, I would never date and I’ll stay with you forever if you want’ Chunji replied as he looked tenderly into her eyes. Reina just smiled at his words.

‘Lets eat, the food is getting cold.’ Chunji motioned the food to Reina. He stared at her for awhile before eating his own food.