Chapter 45 - She's Back

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Sungyeol approached Baekho while Jr was on the floor now.

‘Don’t you dare touch her’ Sungyeol hissed dangerously while Baekho smirked at him.

‘You wanna try me?’ Baekho said and inched the sharp edges of the broken glass nearer to Reina’s throat.

‘Stop!’ Sungyeol held out his hand. Baekho smirked ‘then you’ll have to do as I say if not I wouldn’t be sure if I’ll be able to hold the glass properly.’

‘What do you want me to do?’ Sungyeol surrendered. He would have fight him if he hadnt had Reina in his hand but Reina was too important, he wouldn’t want to risk it and let her get hurt.

‘Good, guys take your time’ Baekho smirked and Jr immediately send a punch to Sungyeol’s stomach. Sungyeol held it in and stood still while Nu’est do whatever they like with him. He let them beat him up while he do nothing but watched Reina the whole time.

Sungyeol clenched his fist as he endures the blows from Nu'est *As long as she's okay*

‘No!’ Reina yelled to see Sungyeol get beaten up because of her. ‘If I were you, I’ll stand very still. I wouldn’t know when my hand will slipped’ Reina glared at Baekho hatefully. How can there be someone like him?

Sungyeol dropped onto the floor and the guys continued to kick him and sending punches everywhere. Reina couldn’t stand it anymore and secretly called Yongguk while Baekho watches the scene.

‘Yeoboseyo?’ Yongguk received a call from Reina and picked up immediately. ‘Oppa!’ Yongguk could hear Reina yelled over the phone. ‘What do you think you’re doing?!’ There was another voice on the phone and before Yongguk could ask what happen, the line was already dead.

‘!’ Yongguk hissed and got out of his room. ‘Guys, Reina’s in trouble!’ Yongguk yelled and everyone immediately came out of their room.

‘Where’s Reina now?’ Himchan asked worried.

Yongguk shook his head, ‘I have no idea. I got a call from her and there’s a guy’s voice. Before I could ask her anything, the line was dead.’

‘There’s no time, we’ll just go out now and split up to find her.’ L headed towards the door and everyone followed behind.

On the other side Reina was slammed against the wall. ‘What do you think you’re doing?! Calling for help?’ Baekho hissed dangerously at Reina. Reina winced at the pain and Sungyeol broke free from the guys and immediately went towards them.

‘Don’t touch her.’ Sungyeol hissed as he punched Baekho in the face. Minhyun, Aaron, Ren and Jr went forward to help Baekho.

‘Run Reina!’ Sungyeol yelled as he was busy fighting them off. ‘Don’t stand there! Run!’ Sungyeol yelled again when he saw that Reina was still standing there while he tackled both Ren and Minhyun down.

Aaron saw Reina walking towards the exit and grabbed a beer bottle and went towards Reina. *Look Lee Sungyeol, you’ll see your girl go down in front of you* Aaron grabbed Reina’s wrist. Reina spun around to see a beer bottle preparing to slam down on her head. Sungyeol rushed in and hugged Reina before the bottle could slam on her. The beer bottle landed on Sungyeol’s head and blood was flowing down his forehead. Reina’s eyes widened at the sight.

Aaron held the glass bottled preparing to hit Sungyeol again when someone grabbed his wrist to stop him.

‘Who do you think you’re hitting?’ Before Aaron could react, L punched Aaron on his jaw and Aaron stumbled back. Yongguk went forward to fight Jr, Himchan fought Minhyun, Chunji had Ren while L.joe took Baekho.

‘Are you hurt anywhere? Did you get hurt by the shattered glasses?’ Sungyeol burshed the pained feeling he had and looked at Reina.

‘I-im fine, you’re the one’s that hurt’ Sungyeol felt relief when he heard what Reina said. He tumbled slightly and Reina immediately caught him in her arms.

‘Oppa!’ Reina’s voice croaked as she looked at the injured Sungyeol in front of her.

‘You’re finally willingly to call me oppa now?’ Sungyeol weakly coughed and managed a smile as he lightly joked to lighten the mood. ‘Im fine, don’t worry about me. As long as you’re fine, that’s all that matters to me.’ Reina looked at Sungyeol’s eyes, there were only sincerity in them. Tears flowed down Reina eyes as she looked at her oppa that had bruise and cuts all over him.

In no time, all the members were on the ground, ‘Now scrammed before I think of killing you’ Yongguk hissed and Nu’est immediately got on their foot and scrambled out of the alley.

‘Are you okay Reina?’ Himchan went over quickly once the fight was over. Yongguk and the rest were all behind Himchan.

‘Im okay, but Sungyeol oppa’s bleeding’ Reina’s voice cracked.

‘Im fine guys, I just need some help to walk home’ Sungyeol pushed himself out of Reina and stumbled a bit. His head was getting more and more dizzy. L quickly went over and placed Sungyeol’s hand over his shoulder.

‘Lets go home, Reina should be tired too’ L walked Sungyeol towards the exit of the alley while the rest followed behind. Reina felt her heart pained to see her Sungyeol oppa all weak and hurt because of her.

‘Are you sure you’re really alright? Those bastards didn’t hurt you anywhere did they?’ Yongguk asked as he checked for any sight of bruise and cuts. Reina looked up, Yongguk’s eyes were full of worry just like how Sungyeol had been when he protected her.

‘Yeah did they? If they did, I’ll go back and hunt them down. How dare they touch you!’ Chunji spoke with anger. She looked around, all her oppas had that same look in their eyes. There were worried and guilty in all of their eyes. How could she not realize until now, that her oppas were always there for her and they really mean what they said.

Reina shook her head, ‘Im fine oppas but Sungyeol oppa he...’ Reina bit her lip to control her tears. Yongguk gathered her in arm, ‘Ssh.. He’ll be fine, don’t cry’ Yongguk soothingly patted her back.

The others watched Reina with guilt, they should have been there for her when she was in trouble.

*Damn those bastard, don’t let me run into them again* L.joe’s heart clenched to see Reina cry. He should felt happy now that Reina finally called him oppa but all he felt was guilty for not being there for her.

Reina pulled out of Yongguk and looked at each of her oppas faces. She knew they felt guilty and went over to hug Himchan, Chunji and L.joe. ‘Im fine, don’t feel guilty for not being there for me because I realized I was wrong all this time. You all were always there for me so don’t blame yourself. I was the one that kept pushing you all away.’ Reina pulled out from L.joe and gave each one of them a comforting squeeze on their hand.

‘Myungsoo oppa, wait for me!’ Reina ran towards L and Sungyeol.

L stopped in his track and turned around to look at Reina. ‘Did she just call me oppa?’ Sungyeol just gave a weak chuckled at L’s comment ‘Yeah she just did. I think she’s starting to trust us again’ Sungyeol weakly replied.

Reina beamed and went to the opposite side of Sungyeol and put his hand over her shoulder. ‘Oppa I’ll help you carry Sungyeol oppa too’ L smiled, happy to see the old Reina back again.

*The sweet and loving girl I love is back* the 4 of them watched as Reina helped L walked Sungyeol home.