Chapter 4 - Never Calls Him By His Full Name

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

It was another day for Reina, she was walking towards home after she bid goodbye to Jieun.

‘Bye!’ Jieun waved while Reina waved back. They then separate ways from the school gate. She was walking when someone bumped into her again. She straightened up and had expected that person to apologise but instead of apologizing, that person just continued walking ahead.

‘Yah!’ Reina called seeing the back of the person. She knew who he was. After so many years of living together, how could she not recognize his back and the way he walks? She didn’t know what came into her and when she knows it, had already parted and the word just came out by itself.

That person just continued walking while ignoring her calls. Reina went forward and stopped in front of that guy. She was even pissed now, L ignored her again. Although L would always ignored her calls, but she hadnt been so pissed off to the extent of going against L. Reina had prevented herself from yelling at L when he walked away from her without apologizing in the cafeteria a few days ago.

She had wanted to scream at all the boys that day but there were too many people in the cafeteria so she couldn’t do anything about it. She didn’t want to attract unwanted attention and there's no point in being angry at the boys its not worth it. At least this was what she convinced herself that time. But she was really angry now, she had almost fell onto the ground when L bumped into her again and he didnt apologize for it.Now they were on the way home and there weren’t much people now, not that she sees anyone that she recognize or was from her school, she could finally do what she wants.

Reina walked in front of L and stopped. Reina glared at L while L just looked nonchalantly at her. ‘Is this how you respect someone older than you? By glaring at them? I didn’t know you were so rude Reina.’ L said. This made Reina even more pissed off than ever. ‘Oh says the person who doesn’t apologise after bumping into someone?’ Reina asked back.

*She wants me to apologise? Ha! What a joke.* L just smirk at Reina before he walked past her. ‘Yah Kim Myungsoo!’ Reina yelled angrily.

In one swift moment L was right in front of her eyes. ‘Did you just call me by my full name?’ L hissed. Reina was shocked. She didn’t expect this to happen. She hadn’t expected L to be so close up to her. ‘Yeah so?’ Reina said pretending that she wasn’t affected by him. ‘Who says you could call me by that name?’ L hissed in a threatening voice. Reina instantly regretted what she had done but she put up a strong front, she couldn’t back down now.

‘That’s your name, why couldn’t I call you that?’ Reina challenged. ‘You really want to know?’ L hissed while glaring at her.

‘Aish!’ L took a step back and took out his phone from his pocket. He looked at the caller before he answered the phone. Seungyeol had called him. ‘What?’ L answered when he picked up the call. ‘Sunggyu hyung asked you to come.’ Seungyeol replied. ‘Arasso, I’ll be there soon’ L hung up the phone before putting it back into his pocket.

L began walking away from Reina, towards the way he had come from. Reina sighed in relief mentally while she looked at L who walks away from her. However L stopped halfway and turned to face Reina again. Reina felt all tensed up again almost immediately. L walked back to Reina, his eyes never left her. Reina felt herself stood rooted to the ground since she was too afraid, she hadn’t forgotten how to move.

L smiled and tuck a strand of Reina’s hair behind the ear before he spoke to her, ‘Oh right I forgot to tell you, even though Im your adopted brother and I promise your mom I’ll take care of you, try calling my full name again and you’ll see what will happen Reina’ L smile and said as he looked into her eyes. Although L said it casually, his words were cold and his eyes were hard, sending shivers down Reina’s spine. He smirk at her before he walked away from her to meet Infinite.

Reina gulped still unable to absorb what had just happened and watched as L’s figure became further and further away from her. She shook her head and walked back home. *Remind why did I even yell at him in the first place? I will never call his full name again. No screw that, Im never going to call him ever again.* Reina could still felt L’s words lingering in her mind.

 

 

L for today!  :)