Chapter 17 - The Past Part VI

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina woke up in the middle of the night, she had a terrible nightmare. She didn’t want to stay alone in her room anymore. She went out of her room and into the hall way. She couldn’t go into her mom’s room since she had to work early tomorrow. She looked at Himchan’s room but shook her head, *I cant bother Himchan Oppa all the time* and walked to L.joe’s room.

‘Oppa,’ Reina called out softly but L.joe just stayed asleep in his bed without moving.

‘Oppa,’ She called him again but he didn’t move a single bit even when she shook him slightly. He was sleeping so peacefully. Reina walked out of his room and went to Chunji’s next and did the same, but her Chunji oppa just barely reply her and went back to sleep.

With a sigh Reina went into L’s room. L too didn’t move a single when she nudge him slightly. He too like L.joe was sleeping peacefully in his own world.

‘Oppa,’ Reina went into Sungyeol’s room and shake him gently.

‘Ne?’ Sungyeol asked with his eyes still close.

‘I cant sleep’ Reina said hoping that Sungyeol would wake up and accompany her but she was wrong. Sungyeol just spoke incoherent words and Reina assumed that he didn’t hear anything she said and walked out of the room. Reina sighed, her oppas were either sleeping like a dead log or murmuring in their dreams. There’s only Yongguk oppa and Himchan oppa left.

She didn’t want to walk into her Yongguk oppa’s room, he could be scary at times when he just woke up. She was opened Himchan’s door and poked her head into his room. *I’ll be fast, if he don’t reply, I’ll just leave and be on my own.*

‘Oppa, oppa?’ Reina called out. Himchan had heard Reina’s voice and sat up slowly.

‘Reina is that you?’ Himchan asked as he looked towards the door, he blinked his eyes and rub a few times to focus on Reina.

‘Oppa can you accompany me? Im scared’ Reina said. She didn’t want to disturb her Himchan oppa since he was always the one to accompany her but she didn’t have a choice, all her oppas were sleeping and she didn’t want to be alone.

‘You had another nightmare?’ Himchan asked, his eyes fully focused on Reina now. Reina just nodded.

‘Come here’  Himchan motioned her to come. Reina shut the door behind her and walked towards him. Himchan pulled her into his arm and pat her back. ‘Aigoo, didn’t oppa tell you not to watch the horror movie with Sungyeol they all and you didn’t listen? You must be scared now huh?’ Himchan soothingly patted her back.

‘Oppa, I cant sleep now’ Reina said in his arm.

‘Come on, lets get you some warm milk.’ Himchan stepped out of his bed and held out his hand. Reina took his hand and they walked down the stair. Himchan switched on the light in the kitchen and pour a glass of milk. He placed it in front of Reina after he had heated it up. Reina took it and they walked out of the kitchen.

‘Oppa, I cant sleep yet, can we watch some tv?’ Reina tugged onto Himchan’s hand.

‘Arasso’ Both of them sat on the couch as they watched some tv. They didn’t exchange any words, Himchan just stayed there and accompany Reina while she watched the tv in front of her and sipped on her warm milk occasionally.

After an hour, Himchan grew sore from his seat and slightly stretched out his arm. He turned around to see Reina yawned.

‘Lets go up and sleep now okay?’ Himchan took the controller and switch off the tv while Reina nodded half heartedly, her eyes threatening to close. She lazily followed Himchan behind as they walked up the stairs.  

‘Oppa don’t leave me until Im asleep okay? Im scared’ Reina asked as she laid on her bed with Himchan sitting at the side of the bed.

‘Oppa promise so sleep now’ Himchan pulled her blanket up to cover her properly and tenderly her hair.

‘Oppa are you still there?’ Reina asked after awhile with her eyes closed.

‘Silly girl, of course Im still here. Oppa promise to stay here until you’re asleep isn’t it?’ Himchan said as he held her hand. Reina just nodded, her eyes still closed as she tried to sleep.

Himchan yawned silently as he watched Reina sleep. It was already 4am in the morning now and they still had school later on.

‘Reina?’ Himchan softly called out.

‘Reina?’ he called again. He smiled when there was no reply from his baby sister.

*She’s asleep* Himchan Reina’s cheek and lightly plant a kiss on her forehead. ‘Goodnight and sweet dreams my angel’ Himchan whispered and took a look at Reina again before he made his way out of her room.

Himchan carefully closed the door behind him and went into his room. He laid on his bed and fell asleep in an instant. He was way too tired, he had tried so hard to stay awake for Reina earlier on that his energy was totally drained now.

 

Last part of their past! :)