Chapter 20 - Baekho

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘We need to talk’ L said and walked out of the house again as soon as he came back. Sungyeol just followed behind after he take one last look at Reina’s door and closed the main door behind him. They hadn’t walked far when L.joe and Chunji walked towards them. L.joe came forward and punched Sungyeol on the face. L.joe was about to punch Sungyeol again when L stopped him.

‘What do you think you’re doing?’ L hissed as grabbed onto L.joe’s wrist before the punch landed on Sungyeol again. 

‘And what do you think you’re doing? Helping your group mate out?’ Chunji hissed as he stepped forward.

L.joe pushed L aside and walked towards Sungyeol while Chunji held L back. ‘I warned you didn’t I? I told you not to forget the promise didn’t I?’ L.joe hissed while Sungyeol wiped away the blood from his lip and stood back up glaring at him.

L pushed Chunji away while L.joe faced him. ‘Arent you angry at him? He broke the promise’ L.joe hissed while L glared at him.

‘Thud!’ Sungyeol landed on the ground again when Yongguk punched him on the stomach. ‘What did you say back then? You love her and she’s yours?’ Yongguk and Himchan glared at him. Sungyeol stood back up and punched Yongguk on the face.

‘You’re in the wrong and you dare hit back?’ Himchan grabbed onto Sungyeol’s collar. L pushed L.joe back and punched him on the face. Chunji was about to step in when Sungyeol spoke.

‘Yes, I confess to her so?’ Sungyeol said as he pushed Himchan back.

‘What did you just say?’ L went straight up to Sungyeol and hissed in his face. Even L was pissed off now.

‘You heard me’ Sungyeol said as he pushed L back from his face.

‘How dare you? Its supposed to be a promise.’ Chunji punched Sungyeol’s face.

Sungyeol wiped the blood away and spat. ‘How great is the promise when we cant tell her our true feelings? She wasn’t happy, we weren’t either. Whats the point? If I had told her my feelings, she wouldn’t have dated that god damn bastard. Im not going to keep that promise anymore. Im going to be true to my feeling. You all can keep it all you want!’ Sungyeol glared at everyone of them before walking back into the house.

Back in the house, Reina was sobbing uncontrollably. She couldn’t believe she would see him again. Reina met Baekho not long after her mom died. It was also when her 6 oppas started to change.

After her mother died, everyone started to change. The guys would be out of the house most of the time, leaving Reina alone at home. Reina knew Baekho when he just transfer to their middle school. He was really nice and sweet to her. They were best friends within weeks and couples within 2 months. Reina thought he was really in love with her but she was wrong, he was never in love with her.

 

------Flashback-----

‘Be careful on your way home’ Baekho said as he waved to Reina. She smiled and waved back. They parted ways from the school gates and Reina walked back home. Reina was halfway home when she realized that there was something she needs to buy.

*That book should be out today right?* Reina squeals and walked towards the bus stop. Reina took the bus and alight somewhere near the bookstore. She happily walked towards the bookstore and asked the store assistant if the book she wanted had arrived. The lady nodded and went to grab the book for her. Reina went to the cashier and prepare to pay for the book.

*I can finally read the book today!* she was about to pay for her book when she saw a guy that looked like Baekho walked past the bookstore with another girl. She quickly paid and grabbed the storybook before she rushed out of the bookstore.

She looked around for sights of Baekho and spotted him in front of her with his hand around a girl’s waist. She had only seen his back so she wasn’t sure if it was him but the person do looked like Baekho from behind.

 ‘Oppa, aren’t you afraid that your girlfriend would find out about us?’ the girl beside him said.

*Its not Baekho, he told me he had tuition now* Reina shook her head and was about to leave when she heard what the guy’s voice.

‘Ha! That naïve girl would never find out about us. She totally believes what I said. Besides, its not like Im cheating on her, anyway. I dated you before her plus she no fun at all. If you think it this way, I wasn’t even dating her at all. I was just playing with her. How could she be so naïve? It took me barely 2 months to date her. That girl’s really stupid.’ Baekho laughed as he held the girl closer to her.

‘You’re so much more prettier than her and you so much more fun. She doesn’t even want to have with me like you do and you did a pretty job on that’ Baekho said and kissed the girl on her lip. Reina couldn’t believe her eyes and her ears. She couldn’t believe that the one in front of her was the one she loved. She couldn’t believe that he had lie to her all these while and all that nice and sweet Baekho was just acting to deceive her.

 Reina stood rooted to the ground as she watched them kissed in front of her. She was too shock and hurt to react. How could he do that to her? Baekho noticed someone staring at them and turned towards the direction only to see Reina not far away from him. He smirked and walked towards her.

‘Oh you’re here Reina?’ Baekho said as he walked towards her.

‘Don’t come near me’ Reina hissed as she glared at Baekho.

‘Looks like you’ve found out? That’s good. I was still thinking of how to dump you away. Looks like I don’t have to now.’ Baekho said like it was nothing to him. Reina felt her heart hurt more at his words.

‘Come on lets go to my house and continue’ Baekho said to the girl beside him, his eyes never leave Reina’s as he told the girl beside him. He gave Reina one last smirk before he left with the girl, leaving Reina behind.

-------End Of Flashback-----

 

Well a little fight between them here :) hehe Erms and well there you go, the past between Reina and Baekho. The promise will be revealed tomorrow :)