Chapter 28 - Found Out?!

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Chunji was lying on his bed spending time to mass message his girlfriends, telling them he wanted to breakup with them. He pressed the button send and he was more than relieved that he had done that. He didn’t like them a single bit so he didn’t had any regret doing that. He only had eyes for Reina all these years, and she was more than enough for him than anything else. He too have decided to break the promise after he heard what Yongguk had done. He didn’t want to miss the chance and gave Reina up to the others knowing that Yongguk might chased after her if he decided to break the promise. There was a knock on the door and he quickly jumped up his bed to open the door. He knew it was Reina since there were only the two of them in the house.

He smiled as he saw her standing in front of him. ‘You need anything for me babe?’ Reina rolled her eyes at him *Cheesy* ‘Do you have any clothes that you want me to help you wash? Im going to wash mine.’

Chunji went over and took his laundry basket full of clothes and passed it to Reina. ‘Thanks-’ Reina took the basket and walked down before Chunji even finished his words. *Looks like I have a long way to go. Will she still be like that if I told her everything?* Chunji watched Reina walked down the stairs with the laundry baskets in hand filled with clothes.

He closed his door and went back to his bed. He rolled his eyes to see the tons of message that all his girlfriends had messaged him. Without even thinking about it, he marked all the messages from them and delete away without looking at it. A message came right after he deleted them. Chunji was about to delete it away when he saw that it was from L.joe. He opened up the message to see what that guy had texted.

From: Byunghun

Hide Reina now if she’s at home.

 

Chunji stared at the message not understanding what L.joe was talking about. *Hide Reina? Why should I even do that?* before he could even think about it, he received a call from Niel.

‘Whats up?’ Chunji answered the phone.

‘Hyung! We’re reaching your house now! Open the door for us! We brought you snacks!’ Niel shouted excitedly over the phone.

‘You what?!’ Chunji’s eyes widened and he finally realized what L.joe had meant.

‘Yeah you heard us hyung! We’re reaching soon!’ Ricky took over the phone and shouted happily.

‘You, Nonnono! Wait, lets go other place huh?’ Chunji tried to convince them while he rushed out of his room. ‘Lets go so other place huh? I don’t feel like staying at home now. Lets meet at Myungdong huh? Or should we go Dongdaemyung?’ Chunji tried to convince them but they wouldn’t listen.

‘Ding dong!’ the door bell rang and Chunji felt himself frozen on the spot. ‘No wait!’ Chunji spotted Reina and stopped her but it was too late. Reina had already clicked opened the main gates and went for the door.

‘Hyung!’ Niel, Ricky and Changjo greeted happily when the door opened and held out the food when the expected Chunji to open the door. Everyone froze on the spot when they saw someone they least expected to see.

‘I-isnt she the-’ Even Cap was lost for words. L.joe just scowled silently. *I told him to hide her* Reina too was bewildered to see Teentop in front of her. She stood rooted to the ground as she stared at Teentop in front of her. Chunji rushed in front of her and greeted the guys. ‘Hi guys, I didn’t know you all are so fast? Lets go somewhere else shall we?’ He hurriedly pushed the guys towards the main gate.

Ricky spunned around and faced Chunji, ‘Not so fast hyung.’ The rest of Teentop turned around too and faced Chunji ‘Mind explaining what we just seen?’ Cap tilted his head and looked towards Reina who was still standing by the door.

Niel joined in and made the things worst. ‘Yeah hyung, you gotta to explain to us why Sungyeol’s girl is in your house.’ L.joe snapped suddenly, causing the other to turn towards him. ‘She’s not Sungyeol’s girl’

‘Chill hyung, Niel hyung just doesn’t know her name so he called her like that. Why are you so agitated anyway hyung?’ Changjo eyed L.joe while L.joe just returned him with a glare and the maknae just cleared his throat and looked away.

Cap pushed past Chunji and walked towards Reina. ‘Lets go in, Chunji you have some explanation you need to do’ the rest of Teentop hurriedly followed behind.

‘I hope you don’t mind we coming in do you?’ Cap asked Reina nicely while Reina just stepped aside and let them enter the house. Reina quickly disappear into the kitchen while Teentop excluding L.joe and Chunji entered the house.

‘Didn’t I tell you to hide her?’ L.joe glared at Chunji for what happened. Chunji just glared back equally frustrated by the situation, ‘How would I know what you had meant. Besides, you should’ve stopped them.’

Cap walked towards the door and called out to the guys, ‘What are both of you talking about? Arent you coming in?’ They just nodded and walked towards the house. There was no way they could escape this now.

 

Kyaaa~~ hehehe shall stopped here for today! Anticipate tomorrow!! :)