Chapter 3 - Lunchbreak

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Ring!’ The school bell rang. It was another time of the day Reina hated – Lunchbreak. L.joe just walked out of the classroom before the teacher had even dismissed the class. Sungyeol too, woke up by the sound of the bell and walk out of the class minutes after L.joe left.

The teacher sighed in dismay before he release the class. The teacher couldn’t do anything to the boys since they wouldn’t care. The boys had been given warning but they didn’t care about it. Even to the extent of sending them to detention class, still the boys didn’t give a damn about it since they wouldn’t even attend detention class.

‘Class dismiss!’ the teacher said before he grabbed his book and walked out of the classroom. ‘Reina lets go to the cafeteria now! I wonder what we’re going today.’ Jieun said excitedly while Reina packed her things neatly before standing up. *Its not what we’re eating you’re curious about. Its whether all the kingkas would be in the cafeteria today you’re curious about.* Reina rolled her eyes as she followed Jieun.

Yes, it was breaktime, the favourite time for every girl in the school since all 3 groups of the kingkas would be in the cafeteria if they weren’t out fighting. Jieun and Reina line up as they wait for their turn to pick up their food. ‘Do you think all 3 groups will be here today?’ Jieun asked as she looked around the cafeteria excitingly.

The sudden rowdiness of the cafeteria answers her question. The cafeteria turned rowdy when B.A.P entered the cafeteria. All eyes were on them as they entered the cafeteria. Girls were screaming for the attention. Himchan was busy waving to his fangirls as they walked into the cafeteria.

B.A.P walked straight to the front without queuing up. Reina met eyes with Yongguk as he walked pass but Yongguk just continue walking without acknowledging her presence just like how he had ignored the rest of the fangirls in the cafeteria. Himchan met eyes with Reina and sent a wink her way when nobody sees it and continue waving to his fangirls while he walked behind Yongguk along with his other group members.

The people in front stopped moving and move aside for B.A.P. Guys gave way to them because they were afraid to go against them while girls gave way to them simply because the guys were like their idols, their priority. The queue continued when B.A.P had taken their food.

And just when Reina thought that the queue could resume, the other guys showed up and proved her wrong. The crowds turn rowdier when Infinite walked in the cafeteria with Teen Top who appears a few seconds later. *Not now* Reina growled silently as the queue stops again.

*It was just 3 more people and I could’ve gotten my food. Just 3 more people. Why couldn’t they appear a bit later* Reina wasn’t please about it as the guys were ahead and collect their food. She found the guys annoying unlike the other girls in the cafeteria who were pleased to see the kingkas. Infinite went forward to take their food just like what B.A.P had done.

L bumped into Reina accidentally when he went forward to take his food. He just looked at Reina then took his plate and collect his food, ignoring the fact that he had just bumped into her. *Jerk* Reina felt angrier by the seconds.

Teen Top did the same thing after Infinite was done. Chunji was busy flirting with his fangirls, sending winks everywhere making the girls squeals with delight. He sent Reina one too when he saw her. Reina just scowled silently *Why cant they just queue up like everyone else? So what if they’re gangsters and they’re the kingkas in this school? * Reina was getting impatient.

The queue was finally moving again when Teen Top was done. *Finally!* Reina would’ve burst out if she was to wait awhile more. How she had wished that they were fighting outside instead of staying in school or it would’ve been better if they weren’t in the same school as her.

After Reina and Jieun picked up their food, they went to sit at their usual place far away from the Kingkas much to Jieun’s dismay. Jieun was staring at the guys while eating her food. ‘It would’ve been better if they all seat together. My eyes wouldn’t need to wonder around if they were seated together.’ Jieun pouted. ‘Your eyes wouldn’t be so tired if you were just staring at your own food.’ Reina looked up and replied. She glanced at the boys who were seated separately from each other for awhile before she continued eating her food.

Infinite was seated at the back of the cafeteria at the left corner with B.A.P seated at the back in the middle of the cafeteria and Teen Top at the right corner. Those 3 groups never mingle much with one another although they don’t hate each other, they don’t like each other much too. The 3 groups promised that as long as the group doesn’t mess with anyone from their own group, they wouldn’t do anything to each other.

Reina doesn’t know whether the guys’ own group knows anything about them staying together with the members of other group but she could careless since they promise each other not to step into their personal life the day they started schooling here.