Chapter 9 - His Help

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘I’ll see you at the cafeteria’ Reina said to Jieun and waved.

‘Alright see you later.’ Jieun said and headed towards the cafeteria. Reina stopped by her locker, there was something she needs to take for her next class. She found the book and took it out. Just when she was about to walk to the cafeteria, a guy walked past her and bumped onto her. Reina fell onto the floor and her book fell out of her hand.

‘Sorry’ Reina apologise but that guy just walked away. B.A.P happened to be around when it happened. Both Yongguk and Himchan saw it. Yongguk just clenched his fist and glared deadly at the guy while Himchan purposely bumped into the guy making him fall.

*How dare he, she shouldn’t even apologise to him. He should apologise to her.*

‘Watch where you’re going’ Himchan glared at the guy. ‘Sorry’ The guy quickly ducked away before anything worst happened to him. Himchan walked over and picked up Reina’s book. The rest of B.A.P just stared at their hyung, not understanding what Himchan was doing. Why he would even helped someone they didn’t know of.

‘Reina, you okay?’ Himchan asked concern as he stood in front of her. Reina just took her book from him after she stood up. ‘Thank you’ she said briefly and left quickly before more people gathered around to see what happened. Girls from the hallway stopped their way and watched them when Himchan went over to help.

Himchan was about to stop Reina to see if she had hurt herself anywhere when Yongguk stopped him. ‘People are looking, you don’t want them to find out do you.’ Yongguk hissed lowly so that only Himchan could hear.

‘If I were you, I would stop involving myself with her. You remember the promise don’t you?’ Yongguk said softly as he place his hand on Himchan’s shoulder.

‘Lets go’ Yongguk said and the members followed Yongguk behind as he made his way out of his school. Yongguk didn’t feel like eating in school anymore. The members looked at each other in confusion before they follow their leader. They didn’t understand what happened. Their Himchan hyung did something he wouldn’t care usually and their leader had said something to Himchan which they couldn’t hear and they weren’t eating in school like how they had planned to today. Himchan clenched his fist as he followed behind them after he took one last look at Reina’s direction. He tensed up unconsciously as he heard the word promise. Because of that promise, he could never tell Reina his true feelings.

On her way to the cafeteria, Reina could hear gossips about her, fangirls of Himchan were sending glares at her. *Not again* Reina lowered her head and looked at the floor instead as she walked towards the cafeteria. What happened just now had just made things worse for her. *Why did he had to helped me back then, he could have just leave.*

Jieun waved when she saw Reina, ‘Reina here, I took your food too!’ Reina went over quickly and settled down beside her.

‘First Sungyeol, now Himchan sunbae, aren’t you lucky?’ Jieun squeal at the thought of it. Reina widened her eyes at what Jieun had just said. Even Jieun knew, it looks like what just happened had already been spread around the school. She knew she had to be extra careful now, she would be the target of the fangirls if another mistake was made.

‘I just hope nothing of this would happened again.’ Reina muttered.

‘What did you just say?’ Jieun asked but Reina just shrugged it away saying that it was nothing important.

B.A.P on the other hand was eating at the street stall nearby school. Himchan was busy flirting away with the girls on the next table. ‘Looks like hyung is still the same old one’ Jongup said to Zelo as they looked at their hyung busy flirting away. Yongguk glance at Himchan for awhile before he turned and talk to Youngjae.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Back at home, Himchan walked out the kitchen to see Reina who had just came back from school.

‘Princess, you’re back.’ Himchan said and went over to hug Reina but she stopped him in time.

‘Did you get any scratch from the fall? If there is, Im going to kill the guy.’ Himchan said jokingly and pretend to look for any scratches. Although his tone wasn’t serious, he knew he would have beaten up that guy if there was really any scratches on her.

‘No. What are you thinking back then? People are going to suspect something if this happens again.’ Reina hissed.

‘Since you’re fine, I shall be out for my date then. Bye! Oh and don’t cook my dinner’ Himchan ignored what she said earlier and waved as he walked out of the door. When he makes sure that he couldn’t that she couldn’t see him anymore from the house, he turned around to look at Reina's direction one more time before he left.

 

 

Himchan for today! :) Well for the promise, Im not going to say anything about it now. It's a secret of what the promise is. I'll reveal it later part of the story.

Anyone up for a double update today? Well I'll update again if I get another 7 subscribers in 4 hours time. hahahhas! Which i dont think is possible but well if it happens I'll update again today. If not, you all will have to wait until tomorrow.