Chapter 56 - Date With L

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Oppa, why did you bring your guitar along?’ Reina stared at the guitar in L’s hand as they sat at the bus stop.

‘Come on lets get on’ L pulled Reina up the bus and they took the seat behind. Reina looked around ‘Oppa where are we going? Why are we sitting this bus?’ Reina tilt her head and asked since she had never took this bus.

‘This is my treasure bus’ L grinned.

‘Treasure bus?’ Reina tilt her head, still in confuse.

‘Yeah. This bus goes one round for an hour, if you missed the stop, you’ll have to wait another hour. Whenever I need to clear my feelings, I’ll sit on this bus for an hour. When the bus stop, I'll cleared my feelings back to original.’ L bitterly smiled, remembering the days where he often have to come here to clear his feelings for Reina. ‘So if you’re unhappy, tell oppa. Oppa will come here and ride an hour with you. An hour later, everything will be back to normal. This bus really has this magic’ L smiled and lightly ruffled Reina’s hair. Reina beamed and nodded. It'll be their treasure bus now.

‘Remember the song that you heard halfway? The one that I said I didn’t completed?’ L asked, hoping that Reina would remember. Reina nodded ‘Yeah, I was really angry that day, when oppa ignored me because of that.'

‘Guess what? Oppa, completed it, not just the melody but the lyrics too.’ L smiled.

‘Really? Is that why oppa bring the guitar along?’ Reina was totally excited about it. L just took his guitar and began to strum the strings on it. His eyes never left Reina as he sings.

 

L’s POV

Because it's you, my heart beats (as you may not expect),

my heart doesn't beat because of others

Similar to water a flower pot, your love allows me to live

Because it is you, I can smile, there's no way I can smile because of others

Like the one remaining lamp is a storm, you're a miracle to me

Just like what the lyrics said, because its you, my heart beats. You never knew how I felt when I first met you 8 years ago. You were just like an angel then. The smile on your face, makes my heart go all crazy for you. I tried looking for others to replace you yet you’re the only one who could make my heart go faster. I know I shouldn’t fall in love with you yet I already had, not just the normal kind of falling in love but deep and hard. I fell deep and hard for you.

 

Though I loved you a thousand times, I want to say it again

A word that makes my heart beat

When I was meeting you, I was a really happy person

 

When I open my eyes, I don't know if it's a dream, I'm always anxious

My love, my destiny, I can't lose you

3 years ago when I heard what your omma said, you didn’t know how much I wished it to be just a dream so that I didn’t need to obey to it. I wanted to say I love you a thousand times yet I couldn’t. I wanted to tell you every single day that I love you because I knew you're the one, my destiny that I wouldn’t and didn’t want to lose yet every day I opened my eyes for the past 3 years, I had to accept the fact that I couldn’t love you and we couldn’t be together.

 

Though I loved you a thousand times, I want to say it again

A word that makes my heart beat

In a way it won't hurt me, a protective, thankful word

 

Really thankful for the person who will grab my hand on an exhausting day

That person is you

When I was meeting you, I was a really happy person

I was really a happy person when I met you. You didn’t despised an orphan like me and instead gave me love every single day. A single word ‘Oppa’ from you, a small smile from you, all the small gesture to show your love for me all turned my exhausting day to a happy one. I was happy every single day because of you. I was loved every single day because of you and because of you, I was finally able to love someone like you.

 

I'll protect you, I believe you, I love you

 

Though I loved you a thousand times, I want to say it again

The sad and lonely me probably doesn't exist now

You're the only person for me

You, the person directly in front of me, came to me

You did it through our love

From now on, nothing will stopped my love for you. I wouldn’t leave you alone anymore, I’ll stay by your side, I’ll protect and loved you more to fill in the past 3 years that I had been missing in your life. Though I love you a thousand times, I want to say it again, I, Kim Myungsoo love you Kim Reina because its you. Kim Myungsoo didn’t exist as a bad person, because its you. I didn’t feel lonely anymore,  because its you, I finally knew Im as important as everyone else in this world. Because its you Reina, I didn’t feel abandoned and lonely ever again. Come to me now, because I’ll love you with all my heart, and I’ll let you feel the same way as me, precious and loved.

‘I love you’ I whispered the last three words as I stared into her eyes. I placed the guitar aside and leaned in close to her. ‘I love you Kim Reina’ I placed a kiss on her forehead.

I took her hand and placed it on my chest ‘Feel this beating, remember it and get used to it because my heart will never stopped beating this way for you Reina. My heart will always beat like this for you. This is the effect you have on me. Give me a chance, I’ll love you a thousand times more than I had before. Come to me.’