Chapter 34 - Sick!

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

It was a Sunday afternoon, L had came back home to get his wallet. He had told Sungyeol to leave first and he’ll meet them afterwards.

‘There you are’ L found his wallet at the back of the jeans he had worn yesterday and took it out. He placed his wallet into his back pocket before he headed out of his room again. He walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen, thinking of having a glass of water before he left since he was thirsty.

L rushed forward when he noticed Reina lying on the floor. ‘Reina’ he lightly tapped her cheek but she wasn’t moving. He placed the back of his hand on her forehead when he saw that she was perspiring. He picked her up immediately when he felt her forehead burned.

L walked up the stairs and opened Reina’s door. He gently placed her on the bed and went into her bathroom to wet a small towel he found. He took a dry towel to wipe away her perspiration before he placed the wet one on her forehead.

*You pabo, what happens if I hadn’t come home. You should’ve tell us when you’re sick* L stared at Reina worried. He blamed himself for it. He had already noticed Reina being slightly paled yesterday when he walked into the kitchen for some drink in the middle of the night. She wouldn’t have fainted if he had asked her to take some medicine.

L’s handphone vibrated in his pocket and he took it out to answer. ‘Yah where you? What took you so long?’ Sungyeol shouted on the otherside when he picked up the phone.

L just rolled his eyes even though Sungyeol couldn’t see it. ‘Im not going anymore. Im staying at home’ L just hung up the phone after he finished his sentence. He knew Sungyeol would asked him the reason for it and he wasn’t planning to tell him since he wanted some time alone with Reina. He figured that it would be best if he just hung it up.

L sat by the side of Reina’s bed while constantly changing the towel on Reina’s forehead. He was waiting for Reina to be up. Although Reina’s fever had gone down a little, her fever was still high since she hadn’t took any medicine. He was hoping that she would wake up so that she could take her medicine. L  stood up and walked into the bathroom to wet the towel again.

Reina slowly opened her eyes to see where she was. Her head felt dizzy and heavy as she tried to focus. She saw the familiar surroundings and realized that she was in her room.*Why am I here? I should be in the kitchen* Reina tried to sit up and recalled what happened when she realized she was in her own room.

‘What are you doing, you should lay back down’ Reina held her dizzy head as she turned towards the voice. L went over and gently pushed her back down. *Myungsoo?* Reina tried to focus on the person in front of her.

L brushed her hair away and placed the towel on her forehead. ‘Stay here and don’t move, I’ll go cook some food for you’ Reina watched as L walked out of her door. *It really is Myungsoo but why is he here? Isnt he out with Sungyeol?* Feeling her head all dizzy, Reina decided to close her eyes and rest further.

After awhile L came in the room with a tray in his hand. He placed the tray on her side table before he woke Reina up. ‘Reina, Reina wake up’ L gently shook Reina’s shoulder.

Reina slowly opened her eyes and saw L in front of her. L helped her to seat up before he held the bowl of congee in his hand.

Reina watched as L gently blew air into the spoon of congee before placing it in front of . ‘Its okay, I can eat it myself’ Reina weakly held her hand out and try to take the bowl of congee from L. L didn’t move a single bit and continued to place the spoon of congee in front of Reina. Reina took it as a sign of no and reluctantly opened to allow L to feed her.

After L had made Reina finished the whole bowl of congee, he place it aside and picked up the glass of water and the medicine for fever. He placed the medicine on Reina’s hand and gave her the water after she finished chewing on the tablet. Reina made faces as she gulped down the water to drain away the bitterness of the medicine. Reina tilt her head confuse when L took her hand.  

L placed a sweet in Reina’s palm before he took the tray and left her room. Reina looked at the sweet in her hand before she turned towards to look at L who just left the room. For a moment, she thought that her gentle and caring oppa was back.

L took a looked at Reina who had opened up the sweet wrapper and popped the sweet into . Her previous expression of bitterness was gone as she ate the sweet. L smiled as he closed the door. He had previously ran outside to buy some sweet for Reina when he realized there was no more sweets in the house. He knew Reina hate the taste of the medicine the most even if the medicines are in the form of tablets since Reina wasn’t able to swallow them, she had to bite the medicine into small pieces before she could swallow them down. He remembered the times when he had always prepared sweets for Reina whenever she needs to take her medicine.

L returned back to the room to see Reina already asleep. He took the towel and went into the bathroom to wet it before he came back out and sat beside her. Reina was frowning while mumbling words that he couldn’t hear. He lightly pressed the area between her brow and whispered to her ‘Don’t worry, oppa’s here, sleep well’ and placed the towel on her forhead. Reina slightly smiled with her eyes closed, ‘Oppa..’ she mumbled. L smiled as he watched her sleep.

*Please don’t be sick again my angel. Wait awhile more, oppa will be back to you soon.* L lightly brushed her cheek before he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her lip.

 

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~ Anyone loving this? Cause I sure do!! :)