Chapter 46 - Just Like The Old Times

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

After L treated Sungyeol, everyone went back to their room to sleep. Reina flipped around her bed, there was no way she could fell asleep when her Sungyeol oppa was in this state. She stood up and went out of her room. She walked towards Sungyeol’s room and gently opened his room. She walked into his room as quietly as possible. She glanced at her Sungyeol oppa who was sleeping sideways because of his face and the injury at the back of his head.

Reina kneel down beside Sungyeol’s bed and lightly his eyebrow. *Im sorry oppa, nothing would have happened if I didn’t come out of house today. Im sorry* Reina stared at Sungyeol’s sleeping figure for awhile before she walked out of the room.

Reina heaved a sigh as she looked at her own room. She didn’t felt like sleeping yet but there was nothing she could do. *Would the oppas be sleeping now?* She looked at their door and decided to give it a try but this time she’ll just open their door to see if they’re still awake.

Reina opened L.joe’s door and peeked to see if he was awake but just like before he was as dead as a log. She closed the door without calling him out. She opened Chunji’s next but he was already asleep. Not just him, L and Yongguk were already asleep.

*Oppa wouldn’t be awake would he?* Reina opened Himchan’s door and peeked through. Just when she was about to close the door, Himchan called. ‘Reina?’

Reina walked in and sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. ‘You’re still awake oppa?’

Himchan just stood up from his bed and went over to Reina ‘Silly girl, how could I sleep if I know you’ll be still awake?’ Himchan lightly ruffled Reina’s hair while Reina blushed slightly because of Himchan’s word.

Himchan took Reina’s hand and led her out of the room ‘Lets get you some milk like the old times’ Reina just smiled and followed behind. It felt nice to be like the old times again.

Reina watched while Himchan warm some milk for her. ‘Oppa..’

‘Hm?’ Himchan replied while watching the milk getting heat up. ‘Will you all really be like the old times from now on? You all wont lie to me right?’

Himchan lightly chuckled before he hand her the cup of warm milk ‘No, we always stay by your side from now on. Even if you don’t like us to be around you, we’ll still stick around you like chewing gum. Now lets go to the living room shall we?’ Reina looked into Himchan’s eyes and she knew she could trust his words. Her oppas are really back for good now. Himchan took Reina’s hand and led her towards the living room.

Just like the old times, Himchan sat there and accompany her while they watched some tv. Himchan was concentrating on the movie when he felt something on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Reina’s head leaning on his shoulder and her eyes were closed. Himchan carefully remove her head from the shoulder and placed it on the couch.  He switched off the tv and picked her up from the couch. He walked carefully in the darkness, making sure not to trip since Reina was in his hands.

Himchan opened Reina’s door and gently placed her on the bed. He pulled her blanket up and tugged her into the blanket nicely.

‘Sweet dreams my princess, your oppa is really back and he’ll love you more than ever’ Himchan brushed Reina’s fringe aside and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. ‘I love you’ he whispered before he walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Yongguk walked into Reina’s room to find her still sleeping in bed. ‘Wake up Reina, you’re going to be late for school if you don’t’ Yongguk lightly shook Reina but Reina wouldn’t opened her eyes especially when she slept so late the previous night.

‘Wake up’ Yongguk shook her again. ‘A bit more, 5 more minutes oppa. 5 more minutes and I’ll wait up’ Reina moaned as she continued to sleep. Yongguk sat patiently beside her and watched her while she continued to sleep.

When 5 minutes was up, Yongguk shook Reina again. ‘Times up girl, you gotta wake up now’ Yongguk pulled Reina’s blanket away but Reina didn’t budge, she continued to sleep on. ‘Just awhile more’ Reina bargained but Yongguk wasn’t allowing her to continue to sleep. Yongguk stood up and scoop Reina up from her bed.

Reina’s eyes immediately opened when she felt that she was no longer on bed. ‘Oppa!’ She squeal but Yongguk didn’t care. ‘I warned you’ Yongguk walked into the bathroom and placed Reina down.

‘Quickly wash up now. If not I’ll asked Chunji to help you or I’ll just do it by myself. Don’t say I didn’t warn you’ Reina gulped and nodded obediently, she was totally awake now.

‘Good’ Yongguk ruffled her bed hair and closed the bathroom door after he walked out.

After her bath, Reina came out of her room and walked right into Sungyeol’s room. Sungyeol was still asleep in his bed since he wouldn’t be joining them in school. *Get well soon oppa and take care of yourself while Im not at home. I’ll come back after school to look after you* Reina took one last look at Sungyeol before she walked down the stairs.

Everyone was already eating their breakfast when she arrived. As usual she was the lastest yet no one showed annoyed face when they were going to run out of time for school. ‘Here eat this’ Chunji applied some jam on a pieces of bread and passed it to her.

‘Thank you oppa’ Reina took the bread from Chunji and began to bite on it. Everyone just smiled as Reina ate her bread. Finally everything was back to normal now for them since Reina wasn’t avoiding them anymore and she was starting to call them oppa again. They hadnt felt anything better than to have her called them oppa again.