Chapter 30 - Lets Party!

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Cap raised his fist at them while Chunji and L.joe stood where they were preparing for the hit. It was wrong of them to hide it from their members anyway. ‘Hyung!’ Changjo stood up from his seat. Everyone’s attention was on Cap now.

Reina quickly stood in front of Chunji and L.joe. ‘Please don’t hurt them. Its not their fault. Its my fault’ Reina looked at Cap anxiously. She didn’t want L.joe and Chunji to get hurt. Cap dropped his fist and  tilt his head to stare at Reina in amusement. ‘Is that so?’

Yongguk, Himchan, Sungyeol and L immediately went towards Reina. L.joe immediately pulled her behind him. ‘Don’t get her involved’ L.joe hissed.

‘Yeah just do whatever you want with us but don’t touch her’ Chunji glared Cap.

The other four of them were on standby ready to kill Cap if he touched Reina. ‘Don’t you dare lay a hand on her’ L warned as his eyes focused on Cap. The rest of the people in the room watched as the 6 guys focused their gaze on Cap. 'I didn’t know L was so protective of somebody.' Woohyun whispered to Hoya who watched them in interest too.

Cap raised his fist and lightly hit Chunji and L.joe on their chests. Chunji and L.joe stared at Cap confuse by his action. ‘What do you see me as huh? Do I looked so petty to you?’ Cap raised his eyebrow at them while Reina heaved a sigh of relief.

‘Wait, you’re saying you forgive us?’ Chunji asked in disbelieve. Cap punched him lightly again ‘Do you even have to ask that?’

Cap walked towards Yongguk and held out his hand ‘Thanks for taking care of the punks. Friends?’ Yongguk smiled and shook his hand. ‘Gladly’

Reina was about to excuse herself from the boys when Cap called her out. She turned around and tilt her head, confuse at why the leader of Teentop would called her. ‘Reina, you’re called Reina right?’ Reina nodded carefully.

All the boys in the room watched as Cap walked towards Reina.  ‘Nice to meet you and sorry for coming to your house like this’ Cap apologised while Reina just smiled at him. ‘Its okay!’

‘Well since everyone’s here lets party now!’ Zelo pumped his fist into the air and shouted out of nowhere. Everyone looked at the cute maknae before bursting out into laughter ‘Yeah we should! Lets have fun!’ Sungjong joined in.

‘Hyung we can have party in this house right?’ Jongup joined forces with Zelo and acted cute in front of Yongguk. ‘You guys are still fine with following me?’ Yongguk asked while Youngjae and Daehyun appeared behind Zelo and Jongup.

Daehyun pulled down his mask and shrug ‘I don’t see a reason why not’ he smirked at the leader. Himchan and Yongguk just smiled at the rest of the members gladly.

Sungyeol and L looked warily at their leader who had no emotion on his face. ‘Do you think Sunggyu hyung would forgive us?’ Sungyeol whispered to L as they watched their leader.

‘Are you talking bad about me now? I didn’t know I look so bad to you all’ Sunggyu teased. ‘Now then you know?’ Woohyun replied for them while Sunggyu shot him a glare.

Woohyun raised his hands in surrender ‘You know I was just kidding hyung’ Woohyun looked at Sunggyu innocently while Sungyeol and L laughed in relief.

Reina watched how happy their guys were and decided to leave them alone. She was about to walk up the stairs when someone tugged on her hand. She turned around to see the cute maknae of B.A.P in front of her. ‘Noona, aren’t you going to party with us?’ Zelo tilt his head and looked at Reina with his puppy eyes. Reina thought that she could have died because of his cuteness.

Despite that, Reina shook her head. ‘No, you guys can have fun by yourself’ she carefully rejected the maknae.

Zelo pouted Reina rejected him. ‘Please Noona? I want you to have fun with us too!’ Zelo used his aegyo on her once again and this time Reina was defeated. ‘Alright’ Zelo hugged Reina immediately and jumped with joy after he release.

Zelo pulled Reina towards the living room again, not knowing that Yongguk and the others were glaring at him unconsciously. Reina just chuckled as she followed behind Zelo. She was starting to like this cute Dongsaeng in front of her already. He reminded her so much of herself in the past. Jealousy filled the six boys as they watched Reina chuckled so heartily because of Zelo.

‘Lets order some food shall we? I don’t think the food we bought is enough’ Niel asked and everyone agreed. Hoya nodded, ‘Yeah, its easier that way.’

‘What should we order?’ Younjae asked as he looked at the guys.

‘I want pizza!’ Jongup shouted. ‘Me too!’ Sungjong raised his hand. ‘Pizzas good’ Ricky nodded.

Woohyun walked over to Reina and slung his hand over Reina’s shoulder. ‘What do you want to eat Reina?’

L walked over and took off his hand from her. ‘Use your greasiness on your girlfriends, not Reina’  L spoke coldly. Woohyun just shrugged it away. ‘Fine’

Zelo swing Reina’s hand and she looked over to Zelo. ‘Noona, what do you want to eat? I’ll asked the hyung to buy it for you’ Zelo cheerfully smiled. Reina smiled equally back ‘Noona’s fine with anything’

‘Shall we order some fried chicken too? or Mexicana chicken?’ Zelo asked again while Reina just pat Zelo’s head. ‘Noona’s really fine with everything. You can made the decision’

Zelo grinned widely before he shouted ‘Hyung! Order some fried chicken and Mexicana chicken! Noona wants to eat!’

After the food arrived, the members forced their leaders to pay for all the food while they enjoyed it. Everyone was nice too Reina, they were too nice that the other 6 of them felt threatened.

‘Hey, have some of this, this is nice’ Daehyun passed one slice of pizza into Reina’s plate. Ricky passed a cup of water to Reina. ‘Noona, have some water.’ Reina just smiled and accepted them.

Himchan, Sungyeol and Chunji hadn’t even had the chance to talk to Reina ever since their members came not to mention the rest of the 3. They could only watch while their members talk to Reina.

The six of them forced their members out of the house when it was 10pm and started clearing the house together with Reina. Today was so much for them. They had to lookout for Woohyun who kept trying to flirt with Reina and get jealous with Zelo, Jongup, Ricky, Changjo and Sungjong who was totally closed to Reina now.

*What a day!* All of them fell asleep as soon as they lay on their bed after their bath.