Chapter 48 - Chocolates and Gifts

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

The moment Reina went back home, the first thing she did was to check on Sungyeol. ‘Oppa!’ Reina yelled the moment she entered the house. Sungyeol smiled hearing her voice from the kitchen. He weakly walked out of the kitchen to see his precious.  ‘Im here Reina’ Sungyeol’s voice came out weak as he walked out of the kitchen. He could feel his whole body aches because of those bastard yesterday *Damn I sound so weak now! If Reina wasn’t there, I would have easily tackled them down by myself*  

‘Why aren’t you inside your room resting, you’re still so weak oppa’ Reina held onto Sungyeol’s hand and guided him to the chair at the dining table.

‘Im fine, besides I needed a drink’ Sungyeol gave Reina a small smile. It felt nice for him to know Reina cared about him again. It seemed like the pain gotten from last night was all worth it.

‘Have you eaten oppa?’ Sungyeol shook his head ‘I just woke up not long, I guess I was really tired out from yesterday’ Sungyeol weakly chuckled while Reina looked down. She still felt slightly guilty for Sungyeol.

‘Look, I told you once yesterday, and I’ll tell you again. You don’t have to feel guilty for it Reina. Even if it was to happen again or it was to be something worst so much as to sacrifice my life for you, I will. Reina, if I didn’t save you yesterday, I would be ashamed of myself for not being able to protect you.’ Sungyeol took Reina’s hand and gave her a comforting squeeze.

Reina looked up to see her oppa gazing back at her with the same tenderness and sincerity from yesterday. ‘I mean it when I said that I love you and I really do. I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if anything happen to you.’ Reina looked away this time, not able to meet her oppa’s gaze.

‘Oppa, what do you want to eat? I’ll cook for you’ Reina walked towards the kitchen with her hand over her chest. Her heart was beating wildly at the confession Sungyeol’s had just made to her.

Sungyeol felt a bit hurt by her reaction by nonetheless tried to manage his cheerful tone as he spoke through his weak voice ‘Anything is fine as long as you're the one cooking it.’

*That was close, I thought he would budged me for an answer* Reina heaved a sigh of relief. ‘Arasso!’ Reina looked through the fridge and figured what to cook for her oppa.

All her oppas came back home awhile later to see Reina watching tv with Sungyeol. They felt jealous seeing how close Reina and Sungyeol were.

‘Oppas you’re home!’ Reina greeted and walked into the kitchen after asking Sungyeol if he wanted any drink. Reina was attending to Sungyeol’s every single need and the guys couldn’t help but glumly thought *Have I already lost her to him?*

~~~~~~

Days passed and everything went back to normal with Sungyeol being able to go back to school and L.joe groaned at the thought that he had to give back his new seat to Sungyeol. But it wasn’t bad after all since he ‘kindly’ asked the student sitting on the left beside Reina to change seat with him.

Now Reina could never be able to concentrate in class at all.

Reina walked through the hallways and entered the classroom. Everyone seemed so weird, she could see all the girls carrying chocolates and gifts in their hands and the girls in her class were all excited telling each other the gifts they were going to give to.

Reina just sat down on her seat and pondered about it *Is it a special occasion today?* Jieun ran into the classroom and grabbed the seat in front of her ‘Reina, who are you preparing to give your chocolates to this year?’ Jieun eyes were sparkling while waiting for her best friend answer.

‘Why would I give chocolates toda-’ Reina stopped when she realized the date today. She finally understood why her oppas were all weird this morning asking her question that she didn’t understand.

-------Flashback-----

‘So Reina ah, did you prepare any chocolates or gift today?’ Himchan casually asked as the others steal glances at Reina while they were having their breakfast.

‘Yeah, who are you preparing to give your gift to?’ Chunji asked and everyone leaned in their ears and wished they would be the one.

‘No, why should I prepare chocolates or gift?’ Reina confusingly looked at her oppas.

‘Oh nevermind, just eat your breakfast’ Yongguk gave Reina a warm smile.

It wasn’t long before L asked her the same question again while they were on their way to school. ‘You really didn’t prepare any gifts?’ L sighed when Reina gave him a confusingly look ‘Its okay, lets hurry up before we’re late for school’ L lightly ruffled Reina’s hair before he walked away.

-------End Of Flashback-----

Reina’s mouth fell wide opened when she realized what her oppas had meant. *They were waiting for my gifts?*

‘Don’t tell me you forgot its Valentine today?’ Jieun frowned while Reina just shrugged, ‘Does it matter? I wouldn’t have anyone to give it to’ She stopped as Sungyeol and L.joe entered the classroom. Sungyeol had chocolates and gifts in his hands while L.joe didn’t. Girls were following behind them with gifts in their hands.

‘L.joe oppa, please accept my gift.’

‘Sungyeol oppa here, the chocolate I made myself’

‘L.joe oppa, please accept my chocolates’ the girls just place their gifts on top of the other gifts in Sungyeol’s hand while L.joe just ignored all the girls and walked towards his seat with his hand tucked inside his pockets all the time. Even though L.joe was cold to them, they still continued and placed the gifts and chocolates on top his table.

Reina’s heart slightly clenched at the sight of the gifts in Sungyeol’s arms and even though L.joe didn’t take any of the gifts, Reina thought that maybe L.joe was waiting for a gift from a girl she didn’t knew of. *Did the oppas did the same thing like Sungyeol oppa? Or are they like L.joe oppa who was waiting for a gift from a girl that I didn’t knew of?*