08

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Jiyeon is sitting in her bed when Suzy went in the room. “Suzy-ah” she called her and lets her sit beside her. “Wae?” she ask. Jiyeon took a big breath “Who is Rian?” she asks after taking a big breath. Suzy can’t help but cover in shock. She gasped and Jiyeon looks at her confusingly. Then she slowly calm down and faces Jiyeon. “Jiyeon-ah…” she started. “Wae? Is there anything wrong? Who is she?” Jiyeon really wants to know who she is. Suzy went to her drawer and got a medium-size box and brings it to Jiyeon. “Here” handing the box to her. Jiyeon doesn’t know what’s inside so she opened it. Once the box is opened, she saw many letters, many things worth remembering. She caves in through the box and one particular thing caught her eye. A picture of JB and….”Is she Rian?” letting Suzy to look at the picture. Suzy hummed and Jiyeon nodded. Rian does resemble her. Then she noticed something. “Hey Suzy…does JB still wear this ring?” pointing at the picture. Suzy looks at Jiyeon’s finger and there she saw that she’s wearing it too. “You are also wearing it Jiyeon-ah” she pointed out. She let go of the picture and suddenly, she felt the lack of air to breath. She clutches on to her clothes, panting very heavily. “Su---Suzy-ah” she pants. Suzy doesn’t know what to do. She panics and quickly went outside calling for Seung Ho. He quickly went in and went over to Jiyeon and wraps one shoulder around Jiyeon helping her to stand up. Myungsoo and JB were also there. JB was also worried about Jiyeon. Don’t know why. Seung Ho helps Jiyeon to walk and they went to the balcony.

“Jiyeon-ah, gwenchanna?” Seung Ho caresses her back. “Here, drink this” JB offers a glass of water. “Gomawo” Jiyeon took it and drinks it in one gulp. “Hey, easy there” said Seung Ho as he took the glass. “Are you okay now?” JB asks worriedly. Jiyeon looked at him and nodded.

Myungsoo and Suzy were in one side of the balcony talking to each other. “What happened in your room?” Myungsoo asked looking at JB, Jiyeon, and Seung Ho. “I got the box full of JB and Rian’s memorandums. She actually reacted when I talked about the ring” she said. “Then why would she react like that?” Myungsoo said confusingly. The two of them…no…all of them doesn’t know what’s going on. Every single thing is like a diary, ready to be read. All they know is that she is Jiyeon, but Seung Ho know something else. But not planning on telling them.

 

“Eunjung! We’re leaving first thing in the morning!” Hyomin shouted from the living room

“Arasso! Now come here and pack your things!” she ordered

Hyomion quickly went upstairs and when she went in their room “Well how about y----“ she can’t believe. Eunjung just finished packing her stuffs and stumped the last bag on the floor “All done!” she states “Now your turn!” she points at Hyomin.

“Aaawwww” she whined “Not fair!! You didn’t tell me that you were already packing!” she hits Eunjung’s arm.

“Yah! I already shouted but you were busy watching the television” she nags

“Ara…ara…” waving her hand dismissively “I’ll pack now” getting her own luggage and starts to pack. Eunjung went downstairs to the living room. She sits in the living room, lifts her knees over her chest and wraps it with her hand. “I wonder what’s he’s doing now? How is he anyway?” she questioned herself. Clearly, she misses him. So much. Very much. But everything has changed now. Everything.

???’s POV:

Eottokhe??? Why do I always think about her? Many years have already passed and I still can’t get over her. I always wonder what life should have been when she didn’t went away. We could have been married by now. Well of course she accepts me. But everything is changing. Time is changing. Everything has changed.

 

JB went over to Myungsoo and Suzy who are still talking. “Hey, what happened to her?” he quickly asks.

“The ring, she has one. I remember you design it just for the two of you” Myungsoo recalled when JB showed him the sketch he made.

#flashback#

Myungsoo is in the living room watching television when JB appears from nowhere and sits beside him.

“Myungsoo-ah…look at this..” handing him a piece of paper

“What is this?” he holds the paper looking at JB

“Look at it…I will tell appa to make that” excitement in his voice

“Another design for the shop?” he asks

“Ani…the only design in the world…a couple ring” he smiled brightly

“Ah! Hahaha…for Rian right?” he grins

“Yep” he smile full of sincerity

#end of flashback#

 

“I don’t know why she also have that kind of ring” JB looks confused playing with his ring.

“Well what if..” Myungsoo started again but is cut off by JB again.

“For the nth time Myungsoo-ah…she’s not her” his voice full of confusion and full of sadness.

He looks back looking at Jiyeon and Seung Ho cuddled up in each other’s arms.

 

“Seung Ho-ah…I think you bringing me here is not a good idea” she weakly said

“Wae?” slightly leaning on her face

“It’s just that this morn----“ she didn’t continue on what she’s suppose to say

“Why? What happened this morning?” he asked pacing a little away from her

“Ah nothing…it’s just that…I kinda miss Eunjung and Hyomin unnie”

“Already? I mean…we’ve been here for one day and you already miss them?”

“Yah! They’re my family too you know” she pouts

“Hehehe…don’t worry” he said as he wraps his arm around her more tightly.

 

--What will happen if Eunjung and Hyomin goes there??

--Are there secrets that needs to be revealed??

--And who’s he???