47

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Seung Ho had just arrived in the States and is now heading to his father’s office.

He just can’t help but think about who he saw earlier at the airport. He just looks outside the taxi window, thinking, placing his hand on his chin, tapping it continuously.

After some minute, “We are here now sir” the taxi driver announced their arrival.

Seung Ho got off and paid the driver and goes inside the hotel.

He went to the front desk of the hotel, “Hello. Good morning. Is Mr. Yoo available right now?” he asked politely at the lady, in his fluent English.

“What’s your appointment with him sir?” the lady asked back.

“I’m his son” Seung Ho smiled.

The lady gasped but then smiled after knowing him, “Oh sir, we have been patiently waiting for you” she smiled, “Hey Max! Accompany Mr. ??” she called one of her co-worker.

“Yoo Seung Ho” he introduced himself.

“Mr. Seung Ho to the owner’s office” she ordered.

“Okay. Let’s go sir” Max said and leads the way.

Up they go through the elevator, “So how’s the hotel doing so far?” Seung Ho asked Max.

“It has been doing well, sir. Your father is really good in managing and treating us” Max politely replied.

“Really? Well that’s how he works, he really makes sure that his workers have the best working atmosphere” he said.

After some time, they reached the last floor, “Here we are sir. Just go straight and you will find a girl named Mary” Max ordered.

“Okay thank you Max. And just call me Seung Ho, since I think we are just in the same age” Seung Ho said and walks away.

He saw the girl named Mary and she instructs him to his father’s office, “Here you are sir” Mary smiled.

“Thank you Mary, and just call me Seung Ho” he smiled and opened the door.

“Appa!!!” he called his father in a quite loud voice.

“Oh Seung Ho-ah!!!” his father quickly stood and welcomes him with a hug.

“I missed you appa” Seung Ho hugged his father too.

They released the hug and Seung Ho sat down in front of his father’s table.

“Appa, really good to see you again. Where is omma and noona?” he asked.

“They are at home, waiting for you. Have you called them already?”

“Ani. I just want to surprise the~~~~” he was cut-off when someone called his name.

“Seung Ho-ah!!!!” a female voice he really recognized and missed.

He quickly look back and saw her older sister, “Qri noona!!!” he greeted her happily.

She runs towards him and hugs him tightly, “Ooooohhhhh....wah!!my little brother is not little anymore!!” she really misses him.

“Aigoo noona. I’m a man now” he joked.

They release the hug and Qri ruffles his hair, “Aigoo!!” she made a face to him, “Since when have you become a man, huh?!” she teases him.

“After a long time of not seeing each other you are already teasing me” Seung Ho pouts.

“Hahahhaa....cute” she pinches his cheeks.

“Owwww...that hurts noona” he rubs his cheeks, “Where’s omma?” he asked her.

“At home. Appa just called me right now. Hahaha” she laughs.

“What’s so funny about that?” he questioned her.

“Nothing. I’m just so happy seeing you again!!!” she hugged him again.

Seung Ho can’t do anything but just shrug while being hugged.

 

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah, are you sure you’re gonna be okay here?” Mrs. Park asked.

“Why not omma?” she felt confused.

“I mean, you have been hiding back in Seoul for how many years already”

“2 years omma” she corrected her mother.

“Did you see Seung Ho anywhere?”

“Ani...” she lowered her head. Sadness can be felt just by seeing her.

Soyeon quickly hugged her and comforted her, “It’s okay Jiyeon-ah, it’s not your fault” she said trying to comfort her.

“Don’t be sad Jiyeon-ah, he didn’t know what happened next” her mother added.

 

 

 

--so sorry if haven't update this fic for how many days now...:))

--currently at my friends house and they are playing cards...:))

--please do leave your comments and subcribe...:))