44

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

“Seung Ho-ah...are you really sure that you are really going to the States?” Rian asks Seung Ho while they were at the balcony of the Rian’s house.

Seung Ho breathe heavily as he looks at the clear horizon as it is nearing sunrise, “Ne Rian-ah...why are you not agreeing with me going, anyways?” he asks back.

“Molla...I just don’t want you to go. That’s all. Besides, I already gave 5 reasons on why you shouldn’t go back in the hospital” she recalled.

“But remember that I still want 5 more reasons?” he smirks.

“Well that’s just stupid Seung Ho-ah” Rian stated.

“No it’s not. It just shows that no one can actually stop me from going to the States” Seung Ho answered her back.

“But what about our friendship?”

“Our friendship will stay the same, right? I mean, you won’t forget me, right?” Seung Ho asks playfully.

“If I will get amnesia again, I promise to myself to not really remember about you” Rian pouts, crossing her arms across her chest.

“Yah! Mweoya?!” he pushes Rian lightly, complaining cutely.

“Hahahaha...arasso. Arasso. I think I also know why you have to go there too” she sighs.

“What are you thinking?” he asks seriously.

“I think you want to forget about me. About all of this things that happened”

“What?? What are you talking about? That’s not true” he said in defence as he turned Rian to face him.

Rian didn’t bother to say anything after that, she just stared into Seung Ho’s eyes, deeply, without saying anything.

“Rian-ah...don’t you ever think of that. What happened was the best thing that happened to me. Though I regretted portions about it, but still, I’m glad that I have met a person like you. Just like what I have said on the hospital. Don’t worry Rian-ah...we will see each other as time goes by. I promise that” he said with all his heart and holds Rian’s hand.

Rian can’t help but tear up and cry in front of Seung Ho.

He immediately hugged her and comforts her by rubbing her back, “Sshhh...early in the morning, you are already crying. That’s not good” Seung Ho tries to calm her down.

She releases from the hug and faces Seung Ho and smiled weakly.

“Jeongmal gomawo...really, really thank you for the beautiful memories you shared with me” she said between her cries.

“I should be the one saying thank you to you, since you showed me that I could love again. Thank you Rian-ah...for the love and everything. Just remember that, okay? And I love you. Just don’t forget that, arasso?”

Rian just nodded. Seung Ho loves her as a friend now, so as for Rian, loving him.

They were still having there moment when, “Seung Ho-ah...we hav...” he was not able to continue what he was about to say when he saw the two hugging.

They quickly release the hug when they saw JB, “JB-ah...I was just hugging her for the last time” Seung Ho explained immediately.

“It’s okay bro, I understand” JB smiled, “Well, we better get going now” he added.

Rian wipes her eyes and looked at Seung Ho, “The plane won’t wait for you, you know. So we better get going now” she said smiling.

 

30 minutes later, they arrived in the airport. Seung Ho’s flight is about to leave 20 minutes from the time.

“I think we are very early here” Seung Ho announced, “It looks like you want me to go already” he said jokingly.

“Hahahaha...aniyo seobang” Rian said in a cute way.

“Seobang, seobang...why you always call him seobang?” JB murmurs but they all heard it.

“Hahahahahaha. Rian, don’t you know that you are making JB jealous if you call Seung Ho seobang?” Myungsoo said, causing JB to glare at him.

Rian quickly stand besides JB and clings unto his arm.

“You take care of Rian, arasso?! Myungsoo will tell me if you are bullying Rian” Seung Ho said in a serious tone.

“I won’t hurt her, that’s a promise” JB raises his hand in promise.

“Don’t worry seobang, JB will sure take care of me. He always do” she said assuring, clinging in JB’s arm and smiling.

“Seobang again...aigoo...” JB murmured again.

“Hahahaha...why are you even jealous JB-ah? Do you want me to call you seobang too?” Rian asks.

“Ani” JB pretends to sulk as he looks away from her.

“Hehehehe...don’t worry boo. I won’t call you that” she called him with the term they had used a long time ago, BOO.

JB quickly kissed Rian’s forehead. And smiled happily.

They were talking endlessly until,

Flight 2694 is now boarding.

“Well, I guess that’s my flight now” Seung Ho announced.

“We will really miss you bro” JB hand-shaked him and the others followed.

Last but not the least was Rian to say her goodbye to Seung Ho.

She shyly made her way towards Seung Ho and immediately hugged him and cried again. Seung Ho held unto her tightly. Just not wanting to let go of her. But he know that he has too, eventually.

“Rian-ah...I think I have to go now” he tells Rian and she loosens the hug.

“Don’t forget about me seobang...” she said cutely but still crying.

“Of course I won’t. I will call you once I get there. I promise that” he assures her. He wipes her tears with his thumb, “Don’t cry anymore okay? For me?” he asks a favor.

Rian just nodded and went back to JB’s arms.

Seung Ho gently and slowly begins to walk towards the departure area. He waves to them for the last time and he went off boarding the plane.

 

 

“Saeng!! Just say ‘hi’ to omma and appa when you get there arasso?” Park Hyo Joon tells his younger sister who is now leaving for the States.

“Arasso. Will I tell Soyeon unnie too?” she said jokingly.

“Oh shut up! You know that we don’t get along that much. Now go! Before the plane leaves you behind. I don’t want you to stay for a longer time” he said jokingly.

She made faces before going in, “Annyeong oppa!!!!” she waves goodbye to her brother.-

 

 

-updating this in my room...kekekeke...finally having a wifi connection through my phone...:)

--well this chapter is a continuation from chapter 43 since chapter 44 was just a preview...hehehe

--so as you have read, Seung Ho is now going to the states...and who's the girl in the last part? and do you know who that boy named Hyo Joon is?? hehehehe if you a QUEEN then you would know who it is...:))

--comments are so welcomed...since i love them...:))