Regret strikes last

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

 

It has been years now since Jiyeon died, but Seung Ho just can’t forget about her. How much he tried to forget about her, he just couldn’t. How much he wanted to love the new Jiyeon, he just couldn’t. He tries to convince himself that Jiyeon is still alive, alive in the presence of Rian. But he’s just fooling himself with the thought. Day by day, he wants to love her, love her the way he loved Jiyeon. But that is just different, Jiyeon and Rian are from different worlds, they can never be the same.

“What have I bought myself into?” he asks himself whenever he’s alone.

He never thought that after those years, he still can’t forget about Jiyeon.

It was already 3 years after Jiyeon died when he got into the accident and met Rian. He always asks himself why on earth he just accept the fact that Jiyeon’s name be use in replacement to Rian’s name. He can’t believe that he just agreed to it just like that. But he once thought that it would also be better…better to move on loving another person. He thought it would be easy but he was wrong. Living with just a pretend Jiyeon was not that easy. Every action and attitude was different from the real Jiyeon. She the real person who took his heart away and at the same time, broke it when she left him.

He never realized it that what he just did was the worst thing he had ever done. He didn’t even realize on why he loves the Jiyeon he sees now. Is it all just because she looks exactly like her…because it’s time that he love another person…or was it because he had no other choice but to love her.

In the end, Seung Ho regretted what he did.

 

“Seobang!” Jiyeon called him and cling to his arm immediately.

“Wae?” he asks her.

“Where are you going this time?” she asks him pouting.

“Aigoo…” pinches her cheeks “…my jagiya is sooooo cute. Hehehe” he cups her face.

“Hehehe…now mind telling me where are you going?” she gets his hands off her face.

“Just going for a walk again…wanna come?”

“Uhmm…me and JB are going to help omma in cooki~” she is cut off by Seung Ho.

“Omma?” he can’t believe what he just heard “Why are calling sungmo, omma?”

“Well…beca…because she told me to. And I kinda like it…hehe” she smiles.

Seung Ho let out a heavy sigh “Alright…I’ll be back in time for dinner. Okay?”

“Ne seobang” she nods happily.

Seung Ho cups her face again, caressing her cheek and gently planted a soft kiss on her lips “I love you Jiyeon-ah” he said.

“I love you too Seung Ho-ah” she replied.

Seung Ho then went out and Jiyeon went back inside the house where JB, Myungsoo and Suzy were.

“Where is Seung Ho going now?” Myungsoo asks Jiyeon.

“Taking a walk again” Jiyeon says lifelessly.

“And why are lifeless?” JB asks.

“Molla…it’s just that…that…” she sighs.

“You didn’t spend much time with him anymore?” Suzy guessed.

Jiyeon nodded in reply. Jiyeon thought that this short vacation, she can spend more time with Seung Ho, but in turned out that she gets to spend more time with Seung Ho’s cousins, especially with JB.

 

While Seung Ho is walking, he met Taecyeon on the way to Eunjung and Hyomin’s house.

“Taecyeon hyung” he called out.

“Oh Seung Ho-ah!” he went closer to him.

“Where are you going? Oh wait…let me guess…to Eunjung noona again?” he teases him.

“Hahaha…you kid” he ruffle Seung Ho’s hair  “Where is Jiyeon?” he asks.

“At JB’s house…with Myungsoo and Suzy”

With all the information he just gathered from Eunjung and Hyomin, he dare not say what he knew to Seung Ho. He just couldn’t believe that JB, Myungsoo and Suzy didn’t know that the Rian they used to know is the Rian they are with.

To act normal…

“Oh…I see…you said you’d let me meet her?”

“If you want hyung…then we could go back to the house now?” he suggested.

“But then that means not seeing Eunjung?” he got worried.

“Hahaha…don’t worry hyung, they won’t leave”

 

Taecyeon and Seung Ho went back to the house and found all of them in the kitchen, cooking for dinner.

“Hey guys!” Taecyeon called out to them.

All of them look back and immediately went to him. Jiyeon who can’t remember him, just stayed to where she is standing and just looks at them.

“Hyung! It’s been a long time since we saw you” JB exclaimed.

“Ne hyung…where have you been these days?” Myungsoo asks.

“I missed you oppa!” Suzy hugs him.

“Hehehe…mian I didn’t visit as often as I did” he apologized to them.

“Hyung…this is Jiyeon” Seung Ho went closer to Jiyeon and introduce her to him.

“Jiyeon imnida” she bows to Taecyeon and he bows to her too.

“Nice to meet you Jiyeon-ssi”

“Nice to meet you too Taecyeon-ssi”

“Oh…you can call me oppa if you want to”

“Ah…ne…Taecyeon oppa” she smiles.

Taecyeon just can’t believe his own eyes that his seeing Rian again. Rian was like a little sister he never had. Along with Eunjung, he loved her so much. Rian used to run to him immediately and hug him but it’s not like before.

*Things have changed* he thought to himself.

They got back to what they were doing while Taecyeon and Seung Ho went out to the porch.

“Seung Ho-ah…can I ask you something?”

“Ne…what is it hyung?” he looks at him.

“How long have you known Jiyeon?” he asks him.

“Almost a year now…I just can’t believe that time flies so fast these days” he chuckles “But there are just many things I wanna know about her. About her past to be specific” he sounded lost. Sad for some reason.

“What do you mean by that?” Taecyeon pretends not to know.

“I never knew about her past. About the past people whom she have met…those people whom got involved with her. I just don’t know anything about her past. Just that, her real name is Rian…just that. Nothing more” Seung Ho just sounded so desperate, looking for an answer to all the questions he had in mind.

Taecyeon couldn’t do anything but to just shut his mouth and speak of nothing he know about Rian. *I just hope I could tell you Seung Ho-ah. But I made a promise not to tell anyone. Especially you* Taecyeon thought to himself.

“Why not asking Eunjung and Hyomin about it? I mean they are sisters after all right?” Taecyeon said.

Seung Ho looks at him confusingly “How did you know that Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin noona are sisters?” he asks him.

Shoot! Taecyeon was never told by anyone that Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin are sisters. His tongue slipped that very moment. Seung Ho had never told him about it either.

“Uhmmm…I…I know because…” he stutters, finding the right sentence to say.

“Oh yeah…you know Eunjung noona so she must have told you about it” Seung Ho then came to the conclusion by himself.

“Ah yeah!” he was just saved from a total wreck. When it comes to these things, Taecyeon gets slow and thinks slow. He could have spilled the whole thing out.

“Hyung…since you know Eunjung noona…do you also know about Rian?” he asks him.

Another situation came and Taecyeon doesn’t know how to act again.

“Well…well…Rian and I never were that close to each other…so I don’t know about her that much” the first attempt of lying is successful. What comes next, he just hope he won’t be a fail Taecyeon.

“Ah…I see…but even though you are not close with her…have you heard of someone whom she used to hang out or date?”

Right then and there, Taecyeon really doesn’t know what to do. He acts cool but his hands were already sweating, heart beating faster and faster. He doesn’t want situations like this. He just hoped there will be a big hole that will swallow him up.

“I…uhmmm…well…”

“Dinners ready guys!” Myungsoo walks out.

Taecyeon was startled but at the same time, relieved. He just got save.

“Oh…manseh!” he immediately got up and directly went inside.

“Seung Ho-ah…kaja!” he went back since Seung Ho was still outside sitting.

“Ne…” he replied and went inside.

 

???’s POV::

Did I just hear the truth? That Jiyeon is the real Rian?! But why can’t she remember any of us?? Or is she just pretending to be Jiyeon? And not remember things? But that couldn’t be! After all this time…Rian was here all along. Should I tell the others about this?

 

???’s POV::

Why isn’t anyone speaking up? I want the truth and I want it now! Jiyeon, who are you really?!?! Why can’t you even remember even one thing about your past?! What happened to you…what happened to us?!

 

???’s POV::

We are really making things worse this time. BIG TIME!! We never thought it would go on like this. What should we do now?

--so another chapter my dear subscribers…am really sorry I haven’t been updating that much these days…school kept me busy and tired at the same time…I think I can only update once a week now…but I promise you that I will update long chapters…hehehe

--so in this chapter…as you can see, Seung Ho is regretting what he did. He shouldn’t have done that at the first place right? But then it is already done so there is nothing he can do about it anymore…and Taecyeon is really trying to keep quiet about what he knows about the past about Jiyeon/Rian. And as you can see…Seung Ho does know that Rian is the real name…but Eunjung and Hyomin just doesn’t want him to know that Taecyeon knows Rian. Seung Ho just agreed on using Jiyeon’s name because he thought that it would be better but itt wasn’t.

--are things getting complicated? Or you can guess what’s gonna happen next? Hehehe…even I asks myself on why I have made a story so weird like this one…hehehe…what have I bought myself into…aigoo…

--the ???’s POV are another preview to what’s gonna happen for the next how many chapters of the story…hehehe…anyone who can guess who’s who? And with one ???’s POV…he/she heard that Jiyeon is really Rian….will he/she tell the others? Well it’s either Myungsoo or USuzy who have heard the conversation…kekeke

--so comment and subscribe chingus…thanks…

--lovelots~~euntaec

 

aigoo...i lost two subscribers...please don't unsubscribe...please? i won't leave my fics you know...i love this fic...so please don't unsubscribe...i will update this as soon as possible...school just kept me busy...so hope you understand...