46

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Seung Ho was just reading the last book of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn when a girl he doesn’t know took the seat beside him. He noticed that she glanced at him for a second but then looks outside the window.

After hours of travel, the plane finally arrived in the States.

Like what he just said to Rian, he would call her.

He dialled her numbers and heard that it is ringing,”Rian-ah!!!” he greeted her happily once she picked up.

“Seobang!” she replied from the other line.

“I just arrived in States and I’m missing you guys already” he said.

“We miss you more Seung Ho-ah! We just hope that you will come back here as soon as possible”

“I will sure comeback, I just don’t know when” he said, “Rian-ah...I will call you later, okay? Bye!!” then he hangs up the phone after Rian says her goodbye.

He then afterwards, calls his father,

“Appa, where are you right now?” he asks directly.

“At the office, are you here already?” he asks.

“Yep, just arrived. Hehe” he giggled, “I’ll be right there, dad” he added.

He was about to ride a taxi when he saw a really familiar figure just in front of him.

“Rian?!” he though, “No it can’t be...she is in Seoul”

He stared at the girl then a thought came across his mind again, “Ji---Jiyeon?!?!” his eyes grew big and was just shocked.

Then he thought, “But Jiyeon is dead, how can that be possible? And is that Soyeon noona?!” he also saw the girl next to her standing.

He shakes his head and after that they were gone.

“You are just hallucinating, Seung Ho-ah” he said to himself.

“Excuse me sir, are you riding or not?”

The taxi driver asks, Seung Ho didn’t realize that he was just standing for minutes there, “Oh sorry. To Sesang Hotel please” he said in English.

He then gets in the taxi and drives off.

He just wasn’t sure on what to really do there. He just want to stay away from all the drama that happened in Seoul. But what he just saw earlier, could it be even true? He wasn’t sure. But what if  it is? It just can’t be, she is now dead right, Park Jiyeon?

 

 

--i was about to update this last night but since my phone wifi was so slow...i wasn't able to update...

--so here it is...Seung Ho has finally arrived in the States...and also the girl whom he thought is Jiyeon?? is it really her??

--and don't worry JBxRian shippers...i'll write about them int he next chapter...i'll just focus on Seung Ho more this time..:))

--please do comment and subscribe...:))