12

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

 

Seung Ho just met Eunjung and Hyomin on the way and they brought him to their house in that place that left Seung Ho confused.

“Eunjung noona…will you please tell me why you have a house here?? Why didn’t I know about this one?” he demanded an answer from Eunjung as they sat on the couches in the living room.

“Seung Ho-ah…please give us time to explain. And please don’t tell Ri…I mean Jiyeon about this” Hyomin almost slipped the name out as she talks to Seung Ho.

“Is there anything else that I have to know?” Seung Ho just wanted an answer from any of them.

“We didn’t know that you also came from this place. But if that is so, do you, by any chance, know Taecyeon? Ok Taecyeon?” Eunjung asks Seung Ho about Taecyeon. But who is he to her?

“Wae?” he asks back.

“Nothing. I just wanted to asks if you know him” Eunjung looks away from him as soon as possible to avoid eye-contact with Seung Ho.

“But what if I will tell you that I know him…will you tell me what’s really going on?” Seung Ho made an agreement with them.

Eunjung can’t hide the happiness and excitement that Hyomin elbowed her to calm down.

“If that is so…if you really know him…then bring him here” Hyomin says. With that, Eunjung’s eyes grew bigger in shock. “Yah! What do you think are you doing?” Eunjung quickly grabs her arm and grips it tightly.

“Arasso.” Seung Ho then got his phone out and dialed out a number and waited for the other person to answer the call.

“Hyung?” Seung Ho’s call is answered.

“Hyung, it’s me Seung Ho. Where are you now?” he asks.

“Oh…well can you go in ________? I just have to tell you something…okay…see you hyung” then he hangs up the phone. “Taecyeon hyung will be coming any minute now” he tells them.

“Eottokhe? Eottokhe?!” she just can’t control herself. Her hands were sweating, her feet are also sweating, she is nervous that they will meet again.

“Yah! Will you just calm yourself down??” Hyomin reprimanded her older sister as she is acting so childish.

“JB-ah…is Seung Ho here already?”

“Woah! You scared me!” holding his chest, startled by the sudden appearance of Jiyeon as she suddenly came out from the kitchen.

“Hehe…mian” she apologizes as she gave him a sweet smile.

“It’s okay…well for Seung Ho…he’s not back yet. And it’s nearing lunch time” JB strode his way to the living way.

“Jeo Paegupa!” she whines like a child as she sits next to JB in the couch.

“Uh? You are hungry again?!” he just can’t believe that after how many oranges she had eaten she is still hungry? “Yah! You have eaten 5 oranges and you are still hungry? What kind of stomach d you have?” he jokingly said to Jiyeon.

“Hhhhmmmpppphh!” she crosses her arm and pretends to sulk as she looks away from JB and moves a little away from JB.

“Hahaha…even if you sulk you will still talk to me especially when I have food in my hand” shows the caramel tart he is holding close to Jiyeon’s face. Jiyeon can’t help but look at the food and just can’t take her eyes off it. “I know you want it” he said in a persuading voice.

Jiyeon glares at JB then, “Can I have that JB oppa?” she uses her aegyo towards him by calling him “oppa” and that made JB shock. JB couldn’t utter any word that he just gives the tart to Jiyeon without saying any word.

“Gomawo JB-ah.” When Jiyeon didn’t call him oppa, he just want to tell her that she can call him oppa anytime she likes or really just call him JB oppa, but he just can’t say it.

Jiyeon started eating the tart when she just suddenly stops eating and looks at JB with a questionable face

“JB-ah…how did you know that I want caramel tart?” she asks him.

“I just know?” he says questioning himself and Jiyeon.

“Even Seung Ho doesn’t know that I like this kind of food” she bows down.

“And you’re sad about it because?”

“Nothing…I just thought that boyfriends and girlfriends have to know what each other likes or dislikes” she said as she looks slowly at JB.

“Really?” JB is surprised again. *You also think like Rian* he thought.

They didn’t know that Myungsoo and Suzy were listening at their conversation and suspects something again.

“Suzy-ah…are you thinking what I’m thingking?” Myungsoo semi-whispered to Suzy.

“Uggh…I can’t think straight when I’m hungry oppa” Suzy touches her stomach.

“Aigoo…you are always hungry. C’mon…are you thinking what I’m thinking?” he asks again.

“I think so…I mean…we really have different brains… but yeah…maybe” she just agrees with him.

 

DING DONG! DING DONG!

“Oh! Must be hyung!” Seung Ho stood up and then went straight to the door.

Seung Ho turns the knob, Eunjung is just nervous on her seat, then he turns it fully, opening the door revealing the man outside the house.

 

--I’m really really really really really sorry for not updating this fic for how many days now…it’s just that we had our finals within this week and much preparations were needed…but don’t worry…summer class is finally over so ii can make more chapters…JJ

--so what do you think about this chapter?? Is it boring?? Or what??

--so Taecyeon is the guy that Eunjung is talking about…J…just love this couple…J

--not really all the pasts is revealed in this chapter but I think you an idea on what’s really going on…J

--to all my subscribers…I want to hear what guys think and guess…Jplease don’t be silent readers…c’mon..share your thoughts..don’t worry I won’t bite…:)

 

and also please support my newest fic

Ma Boo