05

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

“Jiyeon-ah, you’ll gonna love this place” he said excitedly as they were driving to the place they’re going. “I’m gonna miss unnies” she pouted “Aww..you’re so cute..hehehe”

JIYEON’s POV:

It’s actually my first time being away from my unnies. But since I’m with Seung Ho, it’s okay. Houses and trees and beautiful scenery I see as we pass by them. Somehow, it made me feel at home. But why? I closed my eyes and a blurry image came into my mind and when I opened my eyes, I see WELCOME TO ______. Uh? *name of the place*? Really sounds familiar. Aah! My head feels a little pain but it just disappear easily. Why do I always feel pain in my head when I try to remember something that hard. Aigo! I don’t like this.

“Jiyeon-ah, is there something wrong? You seemed quiet this time” he must have noticed my silence. “Hehehe…nothing seobang” I said using my aegyo and he smiled at me. Well I’m really excited to go to the place he’s talking about. “Seobang, I can’t wait to see your cousins” I said “Well you’ll also gonna love them. But they are actually boys” “Eh? No girls?”. How can I possibly get along with them? “Oh I forgot, I have 1 girl cousin. Uhmmm…and the girlfriend of my cousin” oh thank God he has a girl cousin. “You seem to be excited seobang to see them” “Well yeah, I mean, it has been 3 years since I have  not seen them” Woah! 3 years is so long. I can see why he is excited. I am smiling because Seung Ho is smiling. It’s a long ride and I am just playing with the ring that’s on my finger that I seemed to be not getting what it meant. I mean, a math equation on the outer later, I just can’t figure it out and I don’t even know who gave this to me. I just have this on.

 

The ride to ___________ is indeed a long ride and before they could reach the place, Jiyeon fell asleep. When they got there, it is already evening. Seung Ho parks his car in front of the house and wakes Jiyeon up “Jiyeon-ah, we’re here. Wake up now” he wakes her up. Jiyeon just groaned and just continued on sleeping. “Hehehe, you really love to sleep jagiya” he said to himself. They really need to get out of the car now and go to the house. Seung Ho leans in to kiss Jiyeon’s cheek but Jiyeon turned back to face him and that made their lips to touch each other. Jiyeon felt a soft and cold skin touching her lips. Finally she opened her eyes and saw that it is Seung Ho and her eyes got bigger in shock. She quickly pulled herself away from Seung Ho “Seobang!” she said frowning. “Hehehe, yah! You turned yourself that’s why it happened” he defended himself. “Hhhmmmpppphhhh” Jiyeon began to sulk. Because of this, Seung Ho began to tickle Jiyeon “Eeeehhhh…aaaahh…seo-seeobang…sto—stop it!” she said in between laughs “Stop it seobang..fine..fine..i’l stop sulking” she finally surrendered. Seung Ho stopped “Arasso…kaja! They are probably waiting now” he went out of the car then went to Jiyeon’s side and opened her door then she went out. Seung Ho held Jiyeon’s hand “Your hand is cold. Are you nervous?” he asked. Jiyeon looks at him “Hehehehe...a little seobang”. Then Seung Ho hold her hand tightly “Don’t worry” then they went in.

“I can’t wait to see Seung Ho oppa again” a girl said in excitement. “Well he’s gonna be here in a little while” her brother said. “I heard his bringing his girlfriend too” another brother said “Woah! Oppa has a yeojachingu already” she delighted. Then their doorbell suddenly rang “Oooohhhh!! That must be Seung Ho oppa!!” she jumped in excitement as she went to get the door. “I’ll be going upstairs first, I’m gonna change” one of the boy said. “Omma, appa…they’re here” the other boy reported “Okay, dinner’s ready”. The girl went to the door and when she opened it “Seung Ho oppa!!!” she greeted happily “Suzy-ah!!” then the girl hugged Seung Ho and he also hugged her. As she hugged him, she saw the girl that was behind Seung Ho and her eyes grew wide, surprised at the person she sees.

 

--What could that possibly mean?

--Does Suzy know Jiyeon?

 

___________________________________________________________________________

thank you for the subscribers i have...:)

i jusy hope that you guys will post your comments...:)

good and bad comments will do...kekeke

really love to read them...keeps me inspired...

annyeong!!! *waves*

 

hope you will wait for my updates...still gonna be writing chapter 6 later...