07

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Jiyeon woke up early and headed outside the house. Stretching all her joints and yawning, it reminded someone of somebody. JB was there all along, on the porch listening to his iPod. He pulls out the earphones when he saw Jiyeon, “Good morning Jiyeon-ssi” he greeted. Not knowing that someone was actually there, Jiyeon jump startled by the sudden voice. Her eyes widen and saw JB “Oh JB-ssi, annyeonghaseyo” she greeted back bowing. JB went closer to her and stands next to her. “Had a good night sleep?” he asks and Jiyeon nodded and so as JB. “Uhmm, JB-ssi” “Ne?” he looks at her. “Do you know where you can see the sunrise?” she curiously asks. “Do you want to go there?” he offers. “Uhmm, where is Seung Ho?” “He is still asleep, do you want to wake him up?” “Ah ani. Well can you go with me then?” she asks shyly. “Kaja!” JB grabs her hand and drags her. Jiyeon felt a sudden electric shock once their hands touch each other. *This hands….feels so….so” she thinks as she is looking in their hands lock together. JB know what he did and he feels he’s holding Rian’s hand. He has never seen the sunset before when Rian left. So now is his opportunity to see the sunset again with a person who looks like Rian.

#flashback#

KNOCK! KNOCK!

A knock on door was heard and Rian hurriedly open it and saw JB outside. “Rian-ah, wanna go see the sunrise?” his excitement shows through his sparkling eyes. Rian smiled and nodded cutely. “Kaja!” he grabs her hand and off they go to a nearby hill that sees through the wide and beautiful sea. They hold hands as they went there and JB wore an everlasting smile and Rian’s cheek is as red as a tomato.  They both reached the hill and see the sunrise. Slowly, the sun rises up and its rays shines towards Rian’s face. “You really look beautiful even though your hair is still messy” he jokes around. Rian looked at JB “Yah!” she pouted. “Aigo! You’re so cute!” pinches Rian’s cheek and she smiles more cutely and that just make JB’s heart flutter with happiness.

#flashback#

While they were walking, Jiyeon just can’t help but smile as JB is holding her hand but then she stops. JB looks at her “Wae? Is something wrong Jiyeon-ssi?” he asks. “A….ani…it’s just that….” she paused looking a their hands together. JB noticed it and quickly let go of the hold. “Mianhe Jiyeon-ssi” he apologized. “Ani…it’s alright…kaja!” she started to walk again. JB just follow her behind but she ordered him to walk by her side because it feels like she’s alone so he walks beside her.

After a few minutes of walking, the sky slowly becomes bright and as they reached the top of the hill, there they saw the sun slowly rising with its brightness. “Wah! Daebak! Jjang!” Jiyeon excitedly exclaimed as she brightly smile. JB who is looking at her, feels that his heart is going to jump off from his chest. He can’t believe that he will be feeling this kind of feeling again. But it feels wrong for him for it is, Seung Ho’s girlfriend. But he can’t deny that he is just feeling this because she looks like Rian and he remembers her through Jiyeon. “If you want to see the sunrise every morning, then you should tell Seung Ho to wake up early” he calmly said. Jiyeon just stayed silent and just looks at the sun rising.

Seung Ho woke up by the smell of bacon and eggs. “Hhmmm…really smells good” he yawned as he went down to the kitchen. “Morning auntie” he greeted. “Oh Seung Ho, good morning to you too. Is JB up now?” she asks as she is cooking the bacon. “JB? He’s not in his bed when I woke up. Myungsoo is still sleeping” he reported. “Morning everyone!” they look back and saw Suzy rubbing her still sleepy eyes. “Where’s Jiyeon?” Seung Ho asked “Uh?” she didn’t hear him the first time. “Is Jiyeon still asleep?” he asks again. “Oh Jiyeon, uhhhhmmm…she’s not there anymore. Maybe she woke up early” she went to sit beside Seung Ho. “Maybe they went for a walk? JB and Jiyeon” he guessed. Suzy choked on her water “Gwenchanna?” Seung Ho worriedly asks. “*cough cough* Ne, gwenchanna” she replied. Suzy just can’t think about it that way. Jiyeon really look like Rian and JB is still in love with Rian, who knows what will happen.

“Jiyeon-ssi, I think we better go back home now. I guess Seung Ho is already awake” JB suggested. “Ne. Let’s go!” then she started to walk. JB looked at her as she walks “You really look like Rian” he mumbles. Without knowing, Jiyeon was able to hear it “Uh? You saying something?” she asks curiously. JB shakes his head but Jiyeon gave her a glare that made him spit what he said “Arasso…you look like Rian” there, he said it. Jiyeon’s face went to a total confusion as she heard the name Rian. “Rian? Rian…Rian…” she thinks……thinks…………..thinks. “Aaaaahhh!” her voice full of pain. She was about to fall when JB catches her in time. “Yah! Jiyeon-ssi! Gwenchanna?” he asks very worried about her. Jiyeon is still holding her head and JB’s arms are wrap around her. “Jiyeon-ssi, gwenchanna?” he asks again. Jiyeon tries to stand up and luckily, the pain eases. JB is still supporting her holding both of her shoulders. Jiyeon looks up to JB with a teary eye. JB puts one of his hand on Jiyeon’s cheek and wipes the tear that rolls down her cheek. “Mianhe” he apologize. Jiyeon steps back from him feeling awkward towards JB. “JB-ssi…please don’t tell Seung Ho what happened here. I mean…don’t tell him that my head aches again” she pleaded. “Wh~~” he is about to ask her why but he just ignored the need to ask “Arasso. If you say so.” Then a long silence followed that the two just stand there. “Uhmm…I think it’s enough standing now” he joked and made Jiyeon laugh a little “Yeah, we need to go home now. I’m hungry already” she uses her aegyo on JB. Kaja!” Then off they go.

Seung Ho is done eating and he went to the living room to watch some television while Suzy and Myungsoo is still in the dining table. “Suzy-ah, have you seen JB and Jiyeon?” he asks. “Ani” takes a bite off her sandwich “Maybe they went for a walk” she said with a mouthful of food. “Yah! Suzy! Don’t you talk with your mouth is full” hteir mother scolded her “Mianhe omma!” They continued eating when the door swung open and came JB and Jiyeon. “Seobang~~!” Jiyeon quickly went over to Seung Ho. JB just look at them and then proceeded to the dining table.

“Seobang~~I saw the sunrise” she said cutely. Seung Ho wraps his arm around Jiyeon “Without me?” he pouts. “Hehehe…mianhe seobang…but you were still sleeping” “Hehe..it’s alright..with JB?” he asks “Ne. he also told me the place to watch the sunset. Will you go with me this afternoon?” making her face closer to Seung Ho “Hhhmmmmm…..lemme think…” he likes to make Jiyeon wait for his answer. He just love the cuteness off Jiyeon’s excitement “Arasso…” he smiled. “Yeah~~~!” “You better eat your breakfast” “Ne!” and she stands up and went to the dining table where Myungsoo, Suzy, and JB are.

While Jiyeon and Seung Ho were talking awhile ago, the three siblings talk to each other about Jiyeon “Hey JB-ah, don’t you think….” He was cut off when JB answered him directly without him finishing the question “Yah! I’m not yet finished with the question” he whined “I know what you are going to ask.” “JB oppa, I just can’t help but notice, she also have a ring same as yours” Suzy said looking at JB’s ring. Before they could continue on talking, Jiyeon arrives and ate breakfast with them. While eating, they talk about many random stuff. The formality also disappears for they almost have the same ages.

For the whole day, they toured around the places. JB is their tour guide for he knows every corner of the place. ‘Cause every corner has a special place in his heart. With the tour, Jiyeon can’t help but feel her head ache again, but she never tell Seung Ho about it. Once the tour is done, Seung Ho kept his promise about watching the sunset with Jiyeon. They went to another hill and saw the beautiful scenery of the fields across. “Jiyeon-ah…” “Wae?” she looks at him. “I’m really glad you’re here” he smiled looking at the horizon. “Nado seobang” resting her head on Seung Ho’s shoulder as she wraps her arm around Seung Ho’s arm.

Eunjung and Hyomin are in their living room watching the television after eating their dinner. “Hyomin-ah, what if we will go there?” she started to talk “Where?” focused on the show she’s watching “There. Where Seung Ho and Jiyeon are” Hyomin immediately looks at her “Mwo? Wae?” she quickly asks. “It’s just that….aish…” she can’t make out her mind. “Are you worried they will know what really happened?” she calmly asks. “Well I just thought that they have to know” she still insisted. Hyomin leans back on the couch as Eunjung just messes with her hair as she’s really having a bad time deciding. “We should’ve told Seung Ho before they left” Eunjung said as she also leans back on the couch. “If you have told him, then Jiyeon would still be here watching television with us” she stated. “But I really want to go there too. I kinda wanna what he’s up to now” she cuddles up with the pillow. “Huh! You still think about him?” Hyomin scoffed. “I mean, it’s all because of omma and appa that we now live here”

 

--Now I really don’t know where this story is going.

--And they used to live where? There?

--And “him”? Who is Eunjung talking about?

 

________________________________________________

lucky Jiyeon...spending sunrise with JB hten sunset with Seung Ho...kekeke

please leave some comments subbies..:))

really wanna hear from you guys...:))

 

and hope you check my other fics to...☺