27

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Now that Seung Ho knows about Rian’s past, he doesn’t know what to do. What if Rian will remember who she was and who JB is? What will happen to Seung Ho? What if she will get back with JB? All Seung Ho could think is that, what is Rian does choose JB, all his time being with Rian/Jiyeon would be wasted. But to think that he too had a share on the plan, changing her name to Jiyeon and not telling the whole truth to her. Mistakes shouldn’t have happened, secrets wouldn’t have existed.

Seung Ho is now lying in his bed in their house when his phone suddenly vibrated. He gets his phone and saw that it is Jiyeon calling, “Jiyeon-ah” he said in a happy tone. By the sound he is hearing, something is going on in the background.

“Seobang~~” said Jiyeon in her cute little voice. How Seung Ho misses her so much that hearing her voice was everything for him.

“Oh…why have you called Jiyeonnie?” he ask.

“JB’s birthday is today and we are planning on giving him a surprise party…I just wish you are here though” Jiyeon pouts as she tells Seung Ho.

“Oh right! I totally forgot about it. Hey Jiyeon-ah…can you please greet JB a happy birthday for me?” he asks a favor from her.

“Ne seobang…I will” Jiyeon said.

“Oh…I forgot…I went to Hyomin and Eunjung noona this morning….they really misses you…” he tells her.

“Oh chincha?! Wah! I miss them too!!” she sounds so excited, “Yah! Seobang! You did not miss me?!” she said acting a little mad at Seung Ho as she frowns.

“Hahahaha…Pabo Jiyeon-ah!! Of course I miss you!!! I really, really, really, really miss you chagiya!!!” he said in a happy-laughing voice but full of sincerity.

Jiyeon couldn’t help but blush at what Seung Ho had said and giggle because of happiness. “Saranghaeyo seobang!!” she said lovely.

“Nadu saranghaeyo Jiyeon-ah…always remember that” he said with a serious voice.

“Ne seobang…”

“Always…”

“To infinity?”

“And beyond…” he ends it.

“Hahaha…seobang~…I have to hang up now…I will be helping them in preparing the place and the foods” she said.

“Arasso chagiya~~” he said in a cute voice, “I heard Myungsoo just called you…hehehe” he laughed.

“Ne…he needs help in preparing the so-called stage…I’ll hang up first seobang”

“Ne…love you!”

“Love you too!!” and she hangs up the phone.

Seung Ho just can’t control his happiness that when he went down for their dinner, he was still smiling and his parents were just confused, “Hey Seung Ho…what happened to you? Are you going crazy now?” his mother joked. He looks at his mother and smiled more.

“Nothing omma…hehe…” he scratches his head, “Jiyeon just called that’s all…” he said.

“Arasso…just eat now before you go crazy” she smiled at him.

 

 

“Hey Myungsoo…is this alright now?” Jiyeon asks him as she placed the mic in front. Myungsoo was busy putting the curtain behind that he was not able to answer Jiyeon.

“Myungsoo-ah!” Jiyeon shouts his name that startled Myugsoo and he nearly fell from the chair.

“OMO!” Jiyeon was shocked and so as Suzy on the other side. Fortunately, Myungsoo was able to control his balance and avoided the fall. He turns to look at Jiyeon, “What is it Jiyeon-ah?” he asks.

Jiyeon was speechless after that. Myungsoo made a sound by his finger making Jiyeon back to her senses, “Oh…Myungsoo-ah…mianhe about that…it’s that…oh I’m really sorry” she apologizes and got her eyes all teary. Myungsoo quickly went down from the chair and went to Jiyeon.

“Hey hey….”he chuckles, “Don’t worry” he held her shoulders, “I’m okay…hehehe…don’t worry about it” he said assuring her. “Now what were you saying earlier?” he asks as he semi-curled his eyebrows.

Jiyeon smiled and points at the mic, “That…is it okay if I put in the front?” she asks him.

“Just put in the side and the tall chair just behind it a little far” he instructed her.

“Arasso…you can go back to what you were working on…hehehe” she said smiling.

She moved the mic to the side and placing the tall chair just a little bit away from the mic.

Jiyeon-ah! Can you come here in the kitchen? A female voice called her and she quickly went there.

“What is it omma?” she asks as she saw Mrs. Im in the kitcen.

“Is it okay if you can get JB from Taecyeon’s house? At least there is still a little sun out and also tell Taecyeon that he should also come here” she instructed.

“Sure omme” Jiyeon nodded.

“Are you sure? I can let Myungsoo go with you?” she suggested.

“Ah ani…it’s ok for me…hehe” she smiled and quickly went out.

Walking along the road by herself, she came to think what those dreams were all about and why is her dream just like what happened to JB. But putting it aside first, her mission is to get JB back to the house and celebrate his birthday.

 

Back in the house, Myungsoo and Suzy were talking to each other while their parents were preparing the foods.

“Suzy-ah…how long are we gonna hide this secret from JB? And maybe Jiyeon too?” he asks as he tunrs his body towards Suzy.

“Molla…I think it’s only JB who needs to know about it. I’m not really sure on what happened to Jiyeon/Rian. It’s just too complicated right now” she sighs.

“I think it will just cause chaos between the three and maybe we will get involved too” he stated.

“Well if we join them…then that will be just a big problem now” she added.

They were still talking when, “Hey you two…you seems to have some serious talk in there” their father almost reprimands them. They immediately know what their father is referring to. They quickly went to the kitchen and helped their mother and father in preparing.

 

Jiyeon just reached Taecyeon’s house and there hse saw both Taecyeon and  JB chatting in the porch. From the distance, JB saw that it is Jiyeon who is approaching them.

“Jiyeon-ah!!” he called out her name.

“NE!!” Jiyeon responded and hurried going to them.

“Annyeong Taecyeon oppa!!” she greeted him cheerfully.

“Annyeong Jiyeon-ah!” Taecyeon replied, “Are you ere to get JB now?” he guessed smiling.

“Hehehehe…that’s right oppa!” she gives a thumbs up.

“Aigoo Jiyeon-ah…”JB stood up and pinches her cheeks, “You are so cute, you know that?” he .

“Hahaha…I know!” she replied confidently.

“Hahaha…arasso…” JB turns to Taecyeon, “Hyung, we’ll be going now…I’ll just come back tomorrow to finish fixing it” he said.

“Ne…bye you two!” he said.

“Kaja Jiyeon-ah!” he tells Jiyeon. But Jiyeon didn’t move and went to Taecyeon, tip-toed and whisper something to his ear. After that,

“JB, I think I will be walking you two home since it’s getting dark now” he said walking closer to them.

JB got confused and curious on what Jiyeon had just told him.

“Eh?!” he gives him a questionable look which made Jiyeon laugh at him.

“Kaja!” Taecyeon drags Jiyeon by the hand and also drags JB by the hand and off they go back to their house.

 

 

--yey!! they will be having a birthday party for JB! but we haven't gone to that part yet...hehehe

--hehehe....Taecyeon is going too...:)) but sadly Eunjung is not around...:((

--do you like that JiSeung moment? and a little of hte JJ moment? kekeke

--please leave your comments guys...and also subscribe for those who haven't subscribed yet...:))