48

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

For almost a year now, Seung Ho had been helping his family with their business in the States.

Jiyeon, yes, Park Jiyeon, is alive.

After Seung Ho sends her to the hospital, he thought she was dead, all them thought she was dead. Seung Ho can’t take what happened to Jiyeon that he ran away and never came back. He stayed with JB, not knowing Rian at that time.

Jiyeon died for just how many minutes after the doctors revived her back to life. She was able to regain consciousness after minutes of pain and agony that her parents experienced.

[i won’t go into details since i’m not really good at those kind of things]

For years, Jiyeon was not able to see or find Seung Ho. She was so devastated and felt melancholy. She never felt so lonesome in her life, now that Seung Ho was gone.

Because of that reason, Jiyeon went into hiding with her brother Hyo Jun. She never left their house, afraid to see Seung Ho. Her sickness thankfully, eased out and is now a survivor of that sickness.

And how many years later, her family established a business in the States and became successful and gets Jiyeon to come to the States, and so she did.

 

 

“Seung Ho-ah!” a female voice called him from upstairs.

“Ne, omma!!” he replied and hurried coming down the stairs, “What is it omma?” he asked his mother as soon as he reached the kitchen.

“Call your noona and tell her to come her now” she ordered him.

“Arasso”

Seung Ho went out and went to the living room and called his sister.

He misses his home back in Seoul, especially JB and Rian, so he called them too.

“Yoboseyo?” a male voice answered from the other line.

“JB-ah!!!” Seung Ho greeted him happily.

“Oh! Seung Ho-ah! Wae? What made you call so suddenly?” JB asked.

“Wae? Am I not allowed to call you, or Rian?” Seung Ho sounding as if sulking.

“Hahahaha...just kidding Seung Ho-ah!! Rian is here, really wanting to talk to you”

“Seobang!!!!!” even now, Rian can’t stop calling Seung Ho seobang.

“Rian-ah!! Don’t call me seobang anymore, JB will get mad at me” Seung Ho joked around.

“Hahahaha...don’t worry seobang, he won’t get mad at you. So why did you call?” she asked.

“I just missed all of you there. It’s almost a year that I haven’t seen you. But don’t worry, I will be coming back soon. I just don’t know when though”

“It’s okay seobang. We will be patiently waiting for your return”

“I’ll hang up now. Talk to you later” and he hangs up the phone.

 

“Seung Ho-ah! Can you do me a favor?” his mother called him again.

“Ne omma?” he immediately went to the kitchen.

“Here” handing him a piece of paper with a list of grocery items, “Buy all of it, you can call your noona to help”

“I’m helping him?” Qri just reached the house and heard what their mother said.

“Oh noona, your already here. No, don’t worry, I won’t need your help. You can help omma with the cooking” he said.

“Be sure you get here before your father reaches here, okay?” his mother reminded him.

“Okay omma” Seung Ho replied and went off, riding his car.

 

It’s his father’s birthday today and they are inviting some of their closest friends over to their house.

Seung Ho reaches the grocery store and hurriedly picks out the needed items. He was pushing his cart when he bumped into another cart, “Oh sorry” he apologizes immediately and went off his way.

“Was that Seung Ho?” Soyeon told Jiyeon.

They were also in the grocery store, picking out the ingredients they need.

Jiyeon immediately looked at her older sister in shock, “Mwo? Eodi?” she asked, looking from her left to right.

“He just made a right turn” Soyeon said.

“It can’t be unnie. Seung Ho is in Seoul. We can’t possibly see him here” she concluded.

Seung Ho is in the counter now, paying for the items he just bought. He was looking around when he saw a familiar figure just across him, getting some fresh apples.

“It’s her again. Why is it that she really looks like Jiyeon or Rian?” he murmurs to himself not knowing that the cashier was done punching in his items.

“Excuse me sir, that would be $50 all in all”

Seung Ho snapped out of his senses and looked at the cashier pointing at the total price, “Oh sorry. Here”

 

RING! RING! RING!

Seung Ho’s phone rang when he stepped out of the grocery store, “Omma, wae?”

“Seung Ho-ah...I forgot to write tomato sauce, can you buy it too, thank you”

“Ne omma”

He first placed the things he bought in his car and went back to the grocery store.

Soyeon and Jiyeon is now paying when Soyeon noticed Seung Ho again.

“I can’t be wrong, it is really Seung Ho” she talks to herself.

“Are you saying something unnie?” Jiyeon looks back at her.

“Ah...ani...aniyo” she shakes her head.

 

Seung Ho already bought everything he needed and is now going home.

Because of heavy traffic, Seung Ho was not expected to be home at the expected time.

“Aigoo...I should have just passed the other way” he complained.

The light turned green and finally letting them pass.

Not minding what’s on his way, it gave him a big shock when he turned his head left and saw a very bright light coming his way.

BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

 

 

 

--i just made this chapter in a hurry because my laptop is about to die and we still don't have electricity for the third day...T.T because of that typhoon that hit our place...:((

--so anyways...hope this chapter doesn't come out in a rush...

--so please do leave your comments here...

--sorry i did not update this for how many days now...my laptop was dead, i had this charged only today...hope you understand...

--what's going to happen next???