10

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Hyomin and Eunjung were still driving their way to where Jiyeon is. But they still haven’t figured out on how they will be showing themselves up.

“Eunjung-ah, we are almost there, any idea?” Hyomin asks her.

“We will just go to our there first” she decided.

“But our house is just beside his place, then that means that there is a possibility that you two will meet up” Hyomin stated.

“By the time we get there, he will not be in their house anyway”

“And how sure are you that he’s not in their house?” Hyomin questions her.

Eunjung just looks at her raising one of her eyebrows to Hyomin.

“Oh! Yeah! The past…alright alright…you win” Hyomin then focuses on driving again, this time with a faster speed.

 

JB, Myungsoo, and Suzy were in the balcony talking to each other.

“JB-ah, I have something to say” Myungsoo started.

“What is it?” JB peeled his orange.

“When I woke up this morning, I heard Seung Ho screaming Jiyeon’s name, the kind of scream with a sad tone like crying” he told them.

“What does that mean?” Suzy asks.

“Well whatever that means, Jiyeon definitely has the ring” JB told them.

“JB-ah, could it really be?” Myungsoo started to tell JB again.

“Myungsoo-ah…how many times will tell you that she is not…” he is cut-off when he saw Jiyeon approaching them.

“Annyeong” she greets them “What are you talking about?” she asks them.

“Uhmm nothing…just a bunch of stuffs” Suzy replied.

“Well that’s something” Jiyeon pointed out.

“Where’s Seung Ho?” JB asks her.

“He just went out, he said that he wants to be alone first. I don’t know what’s wrong with him” she felt sad.

“It’s okay…maybe he is just thinking about something” Myungsoo thought so.

“Here…want some?” JB offers her the oranges he just peeled.

“Wah! My favorite!” she then takes the half of the orange and started eating.

JB was surprised how she took the half portion of the orange. Gentle and caring, as if not wanting to break the orange into pieces. Just like Rian used to get orange from him.

#flashback#

JB and Rian is in their usual place, under the big tree where they usually hang out together. JB is eating orange and Rian is eating an apple. But she finished it really fast that she turns to JB and wants some of his oranges.

“What? You finished it already?” JB asks in disbelief that she finished her apple in less than 5 minutes.

“Well that was a small apple you know” she replied.

“Here!” JB hands the newly peeled oranges into Rian’s hand. Holding the orange like it is something fragile. She carefully holds it and started to tear it up in half.

“Why are slow in making it half?” JB asks confusingly.

“So that it won’t break it” she replied as the orange is now in half.

“Why? What’s wrong if you just break it off?” JB questioned.

“Then it won’t be fair. It won’t be split right in the middle” she answers innocently.

“Ohhhh…you’re so cute” he pinches her cheek.

#end of flashback#

“You also like oranges?” Suzy asks her.

“Well yeah…very much…hahaha…I haven’t eaten oranges for months now” Jiyeon eats the orange.

“Well there is plenty where that come from” Myungsoo says that brought happiness in Jiyeon’s eyes.

 

Seung Ho went out for a walk, to have some time alone, to be able to think straight. He is about to cross the mini street when a car is going straight to him and luckily it stopped right in time. Seung Ho was frightened by the sudden happenings. He stood frozen in front of the car unable to speak or move. Then one girl comes out from the car and went over to Seung Ho.

“Eunjung noona?” he can’t believe what he is seeing.

“Seung Ho?!” she went closer to him.

Then another girl came out from the car. Seung Ho looks at her and “Hyomin noona?” he sees her.

“Seung Ho-ah” Hyomin seemed surprised to see Seung Ho.

 

--so another chapter here

--nothing really much in this chapter except that Eunjung and Hyomin already arrived at the place

--what do you think will happen next?

--do you think Eunjung and “him” will now meet each other?

--what really will happen next if all of them will be meeting each other??