41

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Rian just got out from the hospital and went back to __________. This time, she was not living under JB’s house but in their old house.

Her room was still the same the way they left it long time ago. The box that she had been keeping all her memories was still there and was there when she was finding it when they were in Seoul.

The pictures were still there and a lot of stuffs she also found on JB’s box.

She then went out of her room and came running downstairs.

“Yah! Rian-ah! Be careful and don’t run coming down!” Eunjung scolded her.

“Sorry Eunjung unnie but can I go to JB’s place for today?” she asks.

“Mwo?!” a male voice came out suddenly behind her that made her startled and jump from her feet.

“Oh gosh! You scared me” she let out a sigh of relief but was still clutching unto her shirt, after seeing that it is just Seung Ho.

“Seung Ho-ah...why are you here?” she asks.

“Am I not allowed to come here? If that’s so..then I better leave now” he said and acting as if he will be leaving and walk out to the door.

Rian just stood there, looking at him, not even stopping him.

*Why isn’t she stopping me?* Seung Ho asks in his mind.

He then stopped walking and look back to Rian frowning and sulking, “Yah! Why are you not stopping me?” he asked innocently.

“Hahahaha...you are so cute when you sulk. Do you know that Seung Ho-ah?” Rian just laughed and came running towards him, and immediately hugs him that made the two of them shocked.

Rian quickly released the hug feeling awkward from what just happened, “Uhmmm...sorry...sorry ‘bout that” Rian apologized.

“No...no...it’s okay...don’t apologize” Seung Ho thoughtfully responded.

“I know you won’t go anywhere Seung Ho-ah...’cause if you’ll really go, then I will kill you” she threatens and does the “you die” action.

“Hahaha...you’re so cute” Seung Ho pinches her cheeks.

“Ooowww....that hurts” she said cutely while rubbing her cheeks.

“Noona, can we go to JB’s place?” he asked as soon as Eunjung appeared in front of them.

“Ne! Sure you can! Just be home before dinner” Eunjung ordered.

“NE!” both of them responded and off they went.

While walking to JB’s place, they were quiet and did not talk to each other.

Seung Ho was just thinking about the favour he just asked to JB.

#flashback#

JB and Seung Ho were on the rooftop of the hospital, talking to each other.

JB stood beside him, looking at the colourful nightlife in the city.

“JB-ah...I just want a favour from you” Seung Ho asks.

“What is it?” he plainly replied.

Seung Ho breathe out heavily, “Can I have at least a day with Rian before I go to the States?”

JB immediately looked at him with confusion.

“Wha---what are saying? Are you really going to leave us just like that? Are you really going to the States?” JB was just asking question after the other.

“Yes. I am going to the States and who knows when I will be coming back” he stated.

“No way! And you are not going anywhere!” JB retorted.

“No one can stop me JB-ah...except for Jiyeon” he look up to the stars.

“What do you mean?” JB asked.

“Jiyeon was the one who made me like this. I mean, she was the first girl who ever made me feel being loved” Seung Ho recalled all the past memories with Jiyeon.

“Even Rian can stop you” JB said.

“Maybe she can but still...” he paused, “it’s still different. The feelings aren’t the same as before” he confessed.

JB can see how much he still loves Jiyeon, even when if he loved Rian. It was just not the same anymore.

“Okay...you can be with Rian for just a day. Just a day, I say” he repeats.

#end of flashback#

Seung Ho came back from his senses and looks at Rian, “Rian-ah...” he called her.

Rian turned to him smiling, “What is it?”

Seung Ho was hesitated at first that he is rubbing the back part of his neck, “Uhmmmm....uhmmm....” he is just shy to say it to Rian.

“Yah! Yoo Seung Ho! You were not like that before! What happened to you?” Rian .

“Yah! Before was different from what is happening now” he is referring to the days he spent with her as Jiyeon.

“What is it that you were trying to say earlier?”

“Well...I just want to...uhmmm...if I could...uhmmm...” he is that shy towards Rian now.

“Aigoo...when was the day that Seung Ho has become shy towards me?!” she stood in front of him, stopping him.

“Like, just right now” he answered her, smiling at her.

Jiyeon made a face towards him, showing disappointment towards him, “Kaja!” she drags Seung Ho by his hand.

Seung Ho has been wanting to hold hands with her along the entire walk until now, that Rian is actually holding his hand while they are walking. Well it’s not actually walking now, since he is being dragged by Rian.

When they reached their destination, Myungsoo and Suzy were in the porch just talking to each other, “Annyeong Suzy-ah! Myungsoo oppa!” Rian greeted them.

“Annyeong Rian-ah!!” they both replied, “And Seung Ho-ah!”

“Hey guys!” Seung Ho greeted them.

“Where is JB?” Rian asks.

“JB just went out with appa to somewhere we actually don’t know” Suzy said.

Seung Ho thought that today may be the day that JB is talking about. That day that Seung Ho gets to spend the time with Rian.

Right there and then, Seung Ho received a message coming from JB.

from: JB

Seung Ho-ah...I’m letting you send this day with Rian...just this day...:) take care of her, ara?

Seung Ho smiled at his phone and replied JB,

to: JB

arasso JB-ah...gomawo for this...

 

“Oh chincha?” Rian looked sad as she pouts.

“Ne...”

“What about we just walk around anywhere then? I mean, look at nature” Seung Ho suggested.

“Is that okay with you?” she asks.

“It’s okay as long as I’m with you” Seung Ho gave a cheesy response to Rian.

“Aigoo...so cheesy seobang~~” she pinches his cheeks as she called him with her term of endearment towards him.

Seung Ho just smiled at her.

“I didn’t know you still call Seung Ho by that word” Myungsoo teased.

“Yah! I can’t help. I think I just got used to it” Rian replied shyly.

“Arasso, arasso. You two love birds now go” Suzy and Myungsoo teased them once again.

“And you two, too!!” Rian and Seung Ho teased them back.

“Yah!!” Suzy and Myungsoo shouted at them, jokingly.

Rian and Seung Ho went off now.

While they were walking, they met Taecyeon and Joon.

“Taecyeon oppa!!” Rian called out excitingly and running towards Taecyeon and immediately hugged him.

“Hey Rian-ah!!” he hugged her back, “Just like the old times” he said.

They release the hug and Rian greeted Joon too, “Hi Joon oppa” she smiled.

“Are you going to noonas house again?” he asks them teasingly.

“Hahaha...I know you two are!” Rian teased them too.

“You two better get going now. I think you two have a date to do” Taecyeon teased them back.

“Bye you two!” Joon quickly grabbed Taecyeon.

“Bye hyungs/oppas!” both of them said goodbye.

 

Seung Ho and Rian just doesn’t know where to go that they ended up at the valley where the sun is going to set.

They both sat on the grass beside each other.

Seung Ho was contented by the time he was with Rian even if they didn’t do anything but just walk and walk and walk. All he wanted was to be with Rian after all before leaving for the States. Being with her and talking to her was all he wanted. And now, they are sitting next to each other, not saying anything, but just sitting and observing hte beautiful afternoon sky.

“Rian-ah...I have something to tell you” Seung Ho begins.

 

 

--thank you for those who always comment on my story...and also for the silent readers...kekekeke

--i decided to update another chapter since i had time to make one so here it is...

--and for the couples ending up...just wait and see...hehehe

hope you like it...

 

about the chapter:

this won't be the like the last day for them to be together before Seung Ho goes to the States...some things are planned...i hope it goes well--my writing--JB gave Seung Ho the day to be with Rian, JB is so thoughtful right?keke

please do leave your comments and also subscribe...:))

“What is it?” she asks.