49

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

“Soyeon unnie...eottokhe?” Jiyeon can’t help but get worried as seconds pass by.

“Jiyeon-ah...calm down. Seung Ho will be alright. Don’t worry too much” Soyeon comforted her sister.

They were there when the accident happened.

She, Jiyeon saw everything that happened when the big truck hits Seung Ho’s car.

She knew it is Seung Ho, she saw him.

“Unnie, we should tell auntie and uncle” Jiyeon cried continuously.

“I think the doctors have contacted them already” said Soyeon, “Oh wait...here they are” she nudges Jiyeon and saw Mr. And Mrs. Yoo walking fast towards the hospital.

When their eyes met, both Mr. and Mrs. Yoo were speechless at  the sight, they are seeing Jiyeon for the first time, and also alive.

But walks pass them when they saw the doctor coming out from the emergency room.

“Doctor, is our son alright?” Mrs. Yoo asks the doctor worriedly.

“We were able to do our best and he is now recovering. He is now sleeping” the doctor told them the good news and gave them a sigh of relief.

The door from the emergency room opened and Seung Ho is taken out.

“Oh Seung Ho-ah....” his mother immediately ran to him and watched him sleeping while tubes and hoses were placed unto Seung Ho’s face.

Jiyeon and Soyeon were just there, standing while watching Seung Ho pass by them. Jiyeon cried more after seeing Seung Ho in his state of condition.

Mr. Yoo passed by them, following his wife and son and some hospital personnel, going to Seung Ho’s room.

 

Minutes after Seung Ho was placed in his room, Mrs. Yoo came out and saw both Jiyeon and Soyeon, sitting by the chair just outside Seung Ho’s room.

When they saw Mrs. Yoo, Jiyeon and Soyeon quickly stood up and bowed in respect to her.

“Soyeon-ah...” Mrs. Yoo called her, while she eyes on Jiyeon.

“Sungmo...it has been a long time since we saw each other” she said politely and bowed to her.

She keeps on staring at Jiyeon without saying a word.

“Auntie...we have talk some other time, I guess, about what really happened” Soyeon was talking about the “death” of Jiyeon as they know of it

Mrs. Yoo nods and went back inside Seung Ho’s room.

Mrs. Yoo can’t believe what she is seeing right now, Seung Ho in an accident, and Jiyeon being alive. That’s just a lot to take in.

“Unnie, I think I have to get back to Seoul” Jiyeon suggested as they stayed for a little while in the hospital.

“What?” Soyeon was shocked at Jiyeon’s decision, “No way Jiyeon-ah! Not this way!” she grew angry at Soyeon.

“But unni----“ she was cut-off when hse saw, ”Qri unnie...” she said in a weak voice.

Soyeon immediately shifted her gaze towards Qir who was standing dumbfounded by seeing Jiyeon alive.

“Jiyeon-ah...you---you ar----you are----ali---you are alive” Qri stuttered so much in disbelief.

Jiyeon then ran to her and hugged her tightly in which Qir returned the hug too. Qir and Jiyeon were the closest back in the days. They just miss each other that they were both crying in happiness.

They broke the hug, “Qri unnie, Seung Ho is...Seung Ho...” Jiyeon can’t help but cry and just can’t continue what she is about to say.

Qri hugs her back and comforts her, “It’s okay Jiyeon-ah...it’s just all an accident...stop crying now” she pats her back.

“Qri-ah...I think you should get going now. Auntie and uncle are inside” Soyeon tells her.

“We’ll talk later okay?”

“Ne”

Qri then went inside Seung Ho’s room while Jiyeon and Soyeon went outside the hospital.

“Soyeon unnie, how will we ever stay the whole thing to them?” Jiyeon asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry about that Jiyeon-ah...we have omma and appa with us. We will tell them about what happened” Soyeon tries to calm her sister.

“I wanna be with Seung Ho right  now and just take care” says Jiyeon, “If only I can in this situation” she sighed.

 

 

--so so so so sorry for not updating this for how many days now...:( electricity failure because of the typhoon...

--so here goes nothing...what do you think about this chapter? my story is going nowhere right? i don't know what's gonna happen next...:((

--do leave your comments and also subscribe..:)) and also upvotes please...:))