25

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

 

“Jiyeon-ah…where are you going?” JB asks as soon as he saw her walking towards the door, early in the morning.

She looked backa dn saw JB standing in the kitchen, “Oh JB-ah…I just want to take a walk for awhile” she said and turns back walking outside the door.

“Let me go with you” he suggested walking after her.

Jiyeon stops and turns back, as she turns back, “Ahhh” she bumped into JB making her hold onto JB’s shoulder and their eyes met.

For a moment, their eyes met and there was silence between them as they are only looking at each other’s eyes.

Jiyeon broke the contact between them and awkwardly walk out onto the pathway going to the valleys.

JB just follows her, walking without talking to each other. The way he is feeling towards Jiyeon is just the same as he felt towards Rian.

JB’s POV:

I am following Jiyeon now, but I just don’t know where she is supposed to be going. I know this place and I can tell that she is going the right way where Rian and I broke up. Why is she going there when I don’t want to go there, I don’t know want to reminisce that day. Why is she even going there?

 

Jiyeon’s POV:

That awkward moment when suddenly, my feet is bringing me somewhere I don’t even know where and just that JB is following me. From a blur image in my mind, this path is taking me somewhere that I used to know. I used to know? I just don’t what that means. Whatever it is, I just don’t know.

 

After 15 minutes of walking, they have arrived to a place where flowers bloom and there are just trees around them. Jiyeon pants as she was tired from the walking. JB, on the other hand, stands besides her.

“Jiyeon-ah…do you know this place?” JB suddenly asks.

“A—Ani…wae?” she stutters as she looks away from the him.

“Just asking…why are you here?” he asks again.

She doesn’t know what answer him, “Ju—just th—that…” she stutters again. Her heartbeat begins to beats fast.

JB chuckles and Jiyeon frowns looking at him, “Yah! What was that for?” she playfully hits his arm.

“Nothing…you’re just so cute when you stutter and just pouts…” JB looks at her smiling.

“Hhhmmmpppphhh” she ignores him and folds her arms across her chest.

Then there was again silence between them.

“My feet just drags me here” Jiyeon stated as she walks towards a bench under a tree.

“Do you want to know what memory this place gives me?” JB then follows her.

“Neh?” she looks at him, “What is it?” she then asks.

JB then took a deep breath and sits beside her.

“2 years ago, this is the place where Rian broke up with me, that’s why I don’t want to come here” he said to her.

Jiyeon just nods as she heard what JB had said. “Mianhe…I didn’t know why my feet drags me to this place” she explained.

The atmosphere became uneasy between the two. Jiyeon just can’t explain the feeling she has now. Then it hit her, the dream she used to have.

#flashback#

Jiyeon was sleeping in the living room while Eunjung and Hyomin was watching the television.

When suddenly, “Oppa!!!” Jiyeon immediately sat up from her lying position. Eunjung and Hyomin quickly went up to her, “Jiyeon-ah…gwenchanna?” she worriedly asks her as she pats her back. Eunjung then wipes the sweats that were forming on Jiyeon’s forehead.

“Un---unnie” she says as she pants.

“What? What is it Jiyeonnnie?” Eunjung asks her.

“My dream…I didn’t understand a thing that happened” she began to sob.

“Jiyeonnie…what was your dream all about?” Eunjung asks her.

“U—unnie…I have been dreaming about it for the past few weeks already…about this guy” she paused, causing the two older sisters to exchanges gazes between each other.

Then Jiyeon continued, “Why am I breaking up with him? And it’s not Seung Ho oppa…what a weird dream unnie” she said to her sisters.

“Just ignore it Jiyeonnie…” Hyomin pats her back.

Jiyeon just can’t ignore it, after that, she keeps on thinking about it causing her headache and random-unfamiliar images flashes before her eyes.

#end of flashback#

“JB” she said in a soft voice.

JB looks at her, “What is it Jiyeon-ah?”

“I used to have the same dream like this before” she revealed.

JB sat there frozen, “What if she is really Rian?” he thought to himself, “No JB…she is not Riana and maybe Rian is not coming back to you anymore” he again thought to himself.

Jiyeon stood up, “JB…I was once involved in a car accident” she confessed to him.

“Mwo?!” he was surprised at what she had said, “You were involved in a car accident?” he just couldn’t believe it.

Jiyeon turns to look at him with a smiling face, “Ne…well thankfully…I’m still here now” she giggles.

“Wh—what happened if I may ask” he asks politely.

“I’m really not sure…all I remember was that I was running from my unnies and the next thing I know…I was lying in a hospital bed with a broken arm” she showed him her scar in her left arm, “But it’s okay now…it happened 2 years ago”

2 years ago, the same amount of year since JB and Rian had broken up.

“Wait…what? 2 years ago?” he ask.

“Well…almost 2 years from now already” she clarifies.

His thoughts are playing with him once again. But then he thought that he can’t be wrong, maybe she is really Rian and with the said accident, she had her memory lost. He can’t be wrong this time.

 

 

 

 

eeeeerrrrrr....sorry for the very late late update that i made...sorry if it's also boring and just doesn't....oh i don't know...:/

well anyways...about this chapter...do you think that we are nearing finding the whole truth?? or it will take a few more chapters?

i really don't know what got tome while writing this chapter...

please do share your thoughts about this chapter...thanks..:))