17 She's now Jiyeon

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

 

Taecyeon just can’t believe the things they had gone through all these years. The times he thought that they are just living happily were the opposite of it. He just can’t help himself but question more.

“Jiyeon…where that came from?” he asks.

“That’s Seung Ho’s late girlfriend” Eunjung revealed.

“M…mwo?!” Taecyeon’s eyes grew big in surprise “What do you mean?” he added asking.

“Seung Ho’s late girlfriend. She died because of leukemia” Eunjung revealed.

“Wha…wh…ho…what?” Taecyeon just can’t seem to sink the thought in. He can’t believe the revelations he is hearing.

“You’re like a kid Taecyeon-ah…it looks like you want some story telling” Eunjung says jokingly, giving the whole situation a fresh breath from all the drama.

“Well…as we were saying…Rian got hit by the car that was so fast approaching towards Rian” Hyomin started.

“We tried calling her, warning her that a car is coming. But she just won’t listen to us. She just keeps on running and running until…” Hyomin can’t continue the sentence.

“It’s okay…I understand what happened next” says Taecyeon kindly.

“Well…Seung Ho was the one who hit Rian. He was the one driving the car” Eunjung finishes.

“But the name Jiyeon…how can you call her that when the person using that name is already dead?” Taecyeon questioned them, more like a debate.

#flashback#

Seung Ho, together with Hyomin and Eunjung are outside the emergency room, waiting for the doctor for the results. Minutes later, the doctor came out.

“Doc…how is she?” Hyomin asked worriedly, tears falling continuously from her eyes.

All of them stood up and went closer to the doctor.

The doctor sighed. Not a good sign for them.

“She lost a lot of blood because of the impact. But she’s a strong girl. We managed to add blood to her” the doctor says. Giving them a sigh of relief.

“But” the doctor spoke

‘But’ is not the word they wanted to hear.

“She still needs to recover. The impact is bad so an effect might take place” the doctor further explained.

 

Rian is now in her room, still sleeping and hasn’t woke up since then. Seung Ho, Hyomin and Eunjung are outside the room, talking.

“Noonas…I’m really sorry for what happened to her. It was all an accident” he says, defending himself, trying to explain what really happened.

Both Hyomin and Eunjung didn’t respond, they just sighed and didn’t even bother look at Seung Ho.

“What’s your name?” Hyomin looks at him with tired eyes.

“Yo…Yoo Seung Ho imnida” he introduced himself.

Hyomin then looks down. Back to her blank expression.

Seung Ho doesn’t know what to do. He pulled out his wallet and got a picture, “She really looks like Jiyeon, my late girlfriend” he showed the picture to both Hyomin and Eunjung.

Eunjung took the picture, “She does look like Rian” Eunjung repeated.

Hyomin was not interested in it. She stood up and went inside Rian’s room. Eunjung can’t help but follow her, returning the picture to Seung Ho.

Entering the room, they saw Rian with a bandage around her head, with a few bruises in her arms and legs, her face bloated.

They went closer to her and noticed that she is now awake.

“Rian-ah” Hyomin says her name gently.

She saw them and looks at them.

“Who is she?” she asks her, making her shock. She gasped in and instant.

“Eunjung-ah…Eunjung-ah” she calls Eunjung immediately “Call the doctor! Ppalli!” she ordered her.

Eunjung quickly went out and called the doctor. After how many minutes, the doctor came in. Hyomin directly went to the doctor.

“Doctor, why can’t she remember her name?” she asks worriedly.

The doctor went closer to Rian and examines her. He shook his head upon reading her results.

“What is it doctor?” Eunjung asks.

“Let us go outside for awhile”

“Seung Ho-ssi…will you stay here for just a minute?”

“Ne noona”

The doctor, Hyomin and Eunjung all went out.

“Doc, don’t tell me she lost her memory?!” Eunjung prayed for it not to happen.

The doctor didn’t answer and they both took it as a “yes”.

This doesn’t look good for them. How can they ever face Rian again after what they have done to her.

“How long will it take her to recover?” Hyomin asks “I mean…to get her memories back?” she added.

“It will take long” the doctor said frankly.

Eunjung can’t it anymore and she just falls directly at the chair behind her, her facial expression as blank as ever.

“Thank you doctor” Hyomin doesn’t need more explanation from the doctor. There is nothing they can do.

Hyomin sits beside Eunjung, “Eunjung-ah…it’s all our fault. If we just told her the truth then this wouldn’t happen” she says in between her sobs.

Eunjung can’t really hold back her tears anymore, she bursted out crying all the regret and pain she is feeling.

“Noona, she is looking for the both of you” Seung Ho went out suddenly.

Both wipes their tears away and breath heavily before they walk in again.

As they walk in, they saw her looking at them curiously.

“Unnie, what’s my name?” she asks them weakly. Unable to open fully because of the pain.

“Uhmmm…uhmmm…” Hyomin doesn’t know what to answer her.

“Jiyeon! Your name is Jiyeon!” Eunjung shouted from behind.

Hyomin quickly looks at her, with wide eyes, confused on why she shouted a different name. Seung Ho, on the other hand, was also shocked at what Eunjung had just said.

“Jiyeon…oh I see” she replied with a more weak voice.

Seung Ho quickly went out of the room. Hyomin and Eunjung followed him.

Before he could walk further, Eunjung got hold of his wrist and stops him.

“Seung Ho-ssi…I didn’t mean to…”

Seung Ho yanks his wrist off from Eunjung.

“You can’t just use a name just like that” he yells at them.

“Will you just listen to me first?!” Eunjung yells back at him.

He calms down this time, giving a big sigh before turning and facing fully to them.

“Seung Ho-ssi...i really didn’t mean what I said back there. My mind was just all blank and…I just thought that…that maybe…” Eunjung slows down.

“That maybe what?” Seung Ho asks her.

“That maybe…Rian could start anew as Jiyeon” she finally finishes her sentence.

#end of flashback#

“I never knew Seung Ho had a girlfriend…he never told me that” Taecyeon says to them.

“Seung Ho is the shy type of person but he is different now” he confesses.

“Ne…I agree with that. When we first saw him, he was really quiet but can be so mad when he can’t control anymore” Eunjung added to what Taecyeon said.

There was a moment of silence among them.

“So don’t call her Rian anymore…she is now Jiyeon” Eunjung tells Taecyeon.

 

 

--here’s another update…:D

--I think all the secrets have been revealed now…how was it?

--so as you can see…Jiyeon is the late girlfriend of Seung Ho…but then Rian is now Jiyeon because Eunjung wants her to start anew as Jiyeon…and to forget about what really happened from before…with the secrets already revealed, will JB be able to find about this? Or will he found it by himself? How about Seung Ho now? Does he have to know about this? About the new Jiyeon’s past?

--I’m still planning on what will happen for the next chapter…so it’s not really that clear as of now…

--please do wait for my next update…please do comment and subscribe…thanks..

--thank you for those who commented...:))

--lovelots~~euntaec