55

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

A month after that happened, Seung Ho seemed to be well and recovering in a slightly slow way but his headache attack lessened.

“Appa, when will be meeting the Park sisters again?” he asked his father while driving to their building.

His father was shocked, “Why are you asking me that suddenly Seung Ho-ah?”

“Well I just thought that our family and their family has something to talk about when I had the attack” he recalls.

“Ah...yeah. Well I will still arrange a meeting for that again” his father answered looking ahead in the streets.

“Oh okay. Let me know appa when, okay?” Seung Ho said smiling.

His father took a glance at him and smiled too, “Well I haven’t seen that kind of smile for awhile now” his father .

Seung Ho got confused and also looks at his father, “Haha. I have something to say dad”

“About what?”

“It’s about Park Jiyeon”

His father eyes widened.

“Could he possibly remember her by now?” Mr. Yoo thought.

“What about her son?”

“Well, I just wanted to see her again and thank her formally. Well I know it has been a long time now but I just want to give her something, to say my thank you for her more formally” he said.

“Oh okay Seung Ho-ah. I will let you know when”

“Thanks dad”

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah! Mother is looking for you” Soyeon shouted from downstairs in their house.

“Coming!!” she ran quickly to their kitchen, “What is it omma?” she asks as soon as she arrived.

“Get ready for tonight. We will be going somewhere” her mother said.

“With Soyeon unnie and appa?”

“Yup! That’s right, and I think you will be happy because of it” Soyeon said.

“Are we going to meet the Yoo’s omma?” Jiyeon asked. But not in a happy manner, but rather in a kinda sad way.

“What’s with the face Jiyeon?” her sister asked her as soon as she saw that Jiyeon is sad.

“It’s just that...well maybe...what if he still doesn’t recognize me? We’re not even friends” she finally said.

“Hahaha. Don’t you worry Jiyeon-ah. I know you will be good of friends again. Just like the old times” Soyeon recalls that made Jiyeon sad again.

Jiyeon just left the kitchen and stayed in her room.

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Thinking about the past just makes me happy but at the same time sad.

You know why sad?

I’m the only one who remembers them. Seung Ho can’t remember them because of the amnesia he has.

And tonight, we will be meeting again. I just don’t know what will happen this time. Maybe he’ll just remember me as the girl who stayed beside his bed during the time he was in the hospital.

I wonder how is he now?

 

Seung Ho’s POV

I always get this weird dream about this girl. I don’t even know who she is because her face is always covered with sunrays.

Well whatever it may be or whoever it may be, I think she is from my past.

Why do I even have this stupid amnesia? Because of this, I can’t remember any of my past. But I can remember some people.

Is there any possibility that I know Jiyeon-ssi?

The way she looks at me, it’s as if she knows me all her life.

Who could she be? There is this urge inside me that wanted me to know her a little bit more.

 

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah! Are you ready?” her father knocks on her door.

“Ye appa! Just a minute” she was still putting on some touches and she’s good to go.

She finally went down, “Woah! Jiyeon-ah! Is that the dress that Seung Ho gave you? I can’t believe it still fits you after all this years!” Soyeon . She always teases her about how fat Jiyeon is after all this years, but it’s true. She just loves annoying her little sister.

Jiyeon just stuck her tongue out at Soyeon and they all went inside their car off to meet the Park’s again.

 

“Seung Ho-ah! Ppalli!!!!” Qri shouted already outside the house

Seung Ho hurriedly ran outside, “Gosh noona! You’re voice is so annoying you know that? Haha” he teases her sister.

“Whatever Seung Ho-ah!!” she slightly slaps the back of Seung Ho then she noticed something, “Isn’t that...” she was cut off when Seung Ho spoke.

“Yep this is my favourite sleeve. I don’t even know why I have this or who gave me this one, but yeah I love this one.” Seung Ho explained.

What he doesn’t know, the long camouflage sleeve is actually a gift that Jiyeon gave him when they were still together. It is what he’s using for tonight, under his coat.

“Everyone’s ready? Let’s go” Mr. Yoo said as they drove off.

 

 

[hello again chingus! it has been months since i haven't updated this fic...i'm really sorry about that, i was just busy during our sembreak and yeah i finally had the time and decided to update this story tonight :) hope you are not mad at me *runs in a corner*]
 

well anyways, what do you think about this one? they will be meeting again...finally.
i just hope nothing will happen to Seung Ho this time :)

 

COMMENTS ARE ALWASY WELCOME :) ♥