56

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Jiyeon and her family is now heading for ***** restaurant, where they will be meeting the Yoo’s again.

Hoping this time, all will go smoothly.

“Unnie, why is this happening all of a sudden?” Jiyeon asks her sister who was just sitting next to her in the car.

“I don’t know. Mr. Yoo just called omma and appa just this morning” was all Soyeon could say.

“Oh I see” there was sadness in Jiyeon’s voice.

“Don’t worry lil sis. Everything will fall on its rightful places soon” Soyeon comforts her sister.

 

 

“Seung Ho, are you okay back there?” Mr. Yoo asks looking at the rear view mirror.

“Ah...yes appa. I’m okay, waeyo?” he asks back.

“You look nervous lil bro” Qri chuckles after that.

“Yah! What are you talking about?” Seung Ho frowns at what Qri had just said.

“Just chill Seung Ho-ah...everything will be alright, okay?” she just encourages her little brother.

 

 

After how many minutes of travelling, they finally arrived at the restaurant.

Seung Ho’s family were the first one to arrive and they went to the reserved tables assigned for them.

“Why are they not here yet omma?” Seung Ho asks his mother impatiently.

“Maybe because of the heavy traffic son. Don’t worry, they’ll be here soon enough”

 

And yes, because after 5 minutes the Park’s arrived.

 

Jiyeon can’t explain what she’s feeling at that exact moment.

She doesn’t know what can possibly happen again when they will meet.

Random questions just keeps on popping in her mind.

Her mind was very occupied that she didn’t notice that they are already arrived in the table where the Yoo’s are.

“We’re glad that you came Mr. and Mrs. Park” Mr. Yoo said happily as all of them stood up, greeting each one of them.

“Let’s now take our seat, shall we?” Mrs. Yoo offered this time and they sat down.

“So what is this special meeting about Mr. Yoo?” Mr. Park asks once they have all seated.

Mr. Yoo just smiled and looks at Jiyeon, “Jiyeon dear, Seung Ho here just wants to talk to you” he finally said.

Jiyeon who was still looking down, avoiding looking at Seung Ho, immediately looked up and saw Seung Ho looking at her, smiling.

“Uhmmm...appa, I guess we’ll just save it for later. For now, let’s just eat first” Seung Ho said and they agreed.

 

Jiyeon was just sitting on the swing just outside the restaurant, alone.

“Mind if I sit here with you?”

A male voice suddenly spoke, making her to freeze on her spot. She knows it is Seung Ho.

Without a word, Seung Ho sits on the other swing just beside Jiyeon.

“We meet again Jiyeon-ssi” Seung Ho said.

Jiyeon didn’t look at him, “Same here Seung Ho-ssi” her lips slightly formed into a smile.

 

 

SEUNG HO’s POV

Why isn’t she looking at me?

But at least, she smiled even if it’s just a little smile.

The moon was shining brightly that it actually illuminated her face. And I got to say that she’s really gorgeous. And her dress, it actually looks good on her.

But it reminds me of something.

“Aahh” oh no! Not this again!

Please not this time!

“Are you okay Seung Ho-ssi?”

I must regain composure.

“Uh...ne Jiyeon-ssi. I’m okay” I said with the calmest voice ever.

“I think you’re not Seung Ho-ssi. Let me just call your pare---“

I held her wrist because she was about to stand up and call my parents, which I don’t want to happen.

I don’t want them to worry, because of me, again.

 

JIYEON’s POV

“I think you’re not Seung Ho-ssi. Let me just call your pare---“

I stopped.

He just held my wrist when I was about to call her parents.

I just think that he’s not okay again.

I think his head started to ache again.

*sigh* Why does this happen whenever I’m with him?

“I’m really okay Jiyeon-ssi, you can sit now” he smiled at me. And I sat back down on the swing.

We are not talking to each other for how many minutes.

I wanted to say something though but my mouth won’t open and my voice seems not to cooperate.

It was really cold that I kind of regretted wearing this tube dress.

 

O_____O

 

Something just covered me.

When I looked at the person beside me, he was wearing a camouflage long slee....

Camouflage long sleeve?

Was that the one gave him years ago? He still does have it?

We’re wearing the gifts we gave to each other?

“Just wear my coat. It’s getting cold. You might catch a cold” he said.

I just smiled.

Because even though he may not remember me, he still does care for me, like the old Seung Ho does.

“Thanks” was all I could say.

“Oh yeah...Jiyeon-ah...” he just called me “Jiyeon-ah”

“Is it okay if I call you Jiyeon-ah? I mean, since we’re just in the same age, right?” he asks.

“Of course. Then I guess I can call you Seung Ho-ah?”

It just feels so right calling him without the formalities.

“Yeah sure...and yeah, Jiyeon-ah. I just wanted to thank you formally for staying with me when I was still in the hospital” he said, looking at me, smiling.

“No problem Seung Ho-ah” I smiled back at him.

 

 

3RD PERSON’s POV

Jiyeon and Seung Ho just stayed outside for a couple more minutes before heading back to their families.

“Seung Ho-ah, is it okay if we’ll go now?” his father asked him as they arrived at the table.

“Ah yes appa. It’s okay” he replied.

Jiyeon then gets the coat from her shoulders and gives it back to Seung Ho.

“Thank you for this Seung Ho-ah” she said.

Seung Ho, instead of getting back his coat, didn’t accept it, “It’s okay Jiyeon-ah, you can have it. It’s still cold outside” he said and gave Jiyeon his sweetest smile.

“Are you sure about that? I mean, maybe it’s you that may get a cold” Jiyeon said with a worrying voice.

“Haha. Don’t worry about me Jiyeon-ah, I’m okay with it” then places his coat again on Jiyeon’s back, covering her shoulders.

“Ehemmm” Soyeon clears that made the two look at their parents again.

“Well I think we’ll now go too, right Jiyeon?” Mrs. Park implied.

“Ah yes omma” Jiyeon also said.

“Then might as well go out together” Mrs. Yoo suggested.

Jiyeon and Seung Ho were the ones who went out first, leaving Soyeon and Qri time to talk to each other.

“Soyeon, you think Seung Ho can really regain his memories back?” Qri asks Soyeon as they walk outside.

“I don’t have the answers to that Qri-ah...but I guess in time, he will remember Jiyeon” Soyeon said.

“Well I’m glad that the two got along with each other, haha. Look at how Seung Ho cared so much for Jiyeon” Qir said in a happy tone.

“Haha. I saw that too. I just miss those two enjoying the company of themselves” Soyeon agrees.

When they reached the parking lot,

“Thank you for the dinner Mr. and Mrs. Yoo and yes, we will think about the business proposal” Mr. Park said offering his hand to both the Yoo’s.

“No problem Mr. Park and Mrs. Park. Until we meet again” he shook Mr. Park’s hand.

Jiyeon was just looking at her parents when someone stood beside her. She looked at who it was and saw that it was just Seung Ho.

“Oh...Seung Ho-ah, wae?” she asks.

“I just want to thank you again” he smiled.

“Enough with the thank you Seung Ho-ah. Haha” she laughed.

“Well I just can’t get enough of saying how thankful I am because of you”

With this, Jiyeon could already feel the heat rising to her face. And she couldn’t thank the darkness, at least Seung Ho could not see her blushing.

“Hahaha. You’re blushing Jiyeon-ah” but she was wrong. HAHA.

“Yah! I am not!” she said as she lightly punched Seung Ho’s arm.

“Hahaha. Alright, alright. You can stop hitting me now. Hahaha” Seung Ho just raises his arm, signifying he surrenders.

Jiyeon just cupped her face and pouted.

“Awww. How cute” Seung Ho said as she pinched Jiyeon’s nose.

“Ouch...” Jiyeon said in a baby’s voice.

“Haha...sorry, sorry” Seun g Ho just smiled.

 

“Seung Ho-ah! We will go now! Say your goodbyes now!” his father said, waiting for him.

“Well Jiyeon-ah...we will be going now. I hope we will meet each other  again. Take care okay? Bye!” and with that, he stole a kiss from Jiyeon.

 

O_______O

Jiyeon was shocked at what Seung Ho just did.

He just kissed Jiyeon’s cheek.

She was not able to react to what just happened and what made her come back to reality was when Soyeon spoke.

“Aayyyiiiiiieeeee! I told you Jiyeon-ah! All will be well!!!” she teased Jiyeon.

Jiyeon just looked at Soyeon smiling and just felt happy, after how many years.

 

 

 

yeeeeaaaah! finally updated this fic ;) my first update for 2014 :) #reallyhappy #feelinghardworking
hahahha so yeah...
i just thought of ending Jiyeon and Seung Ho's thing here and just thought of making another story...continuing there real status here...is it fine with you dear subscribers? please do comment on what you think so that i can think of making the sequel for this..
well for JB and Rian...i'll just make another chapter/s for the two then end it...

 

is it okay? please do let me know what you think ;) okay??

enjoy!!

and

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :) :*

 

-dajona26