14

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Jiyeon and JB are still on the living room watching television and eating whatever they have in them, while Myungsoo and Suzy are outside in the porch, talking to each other.

“JB-ah, it’s already lunch time, will you help me prepare it?” JB’s mom ordered him from the kitchen. JB looks back “Ne, omma” he then looks at Jiyeon who are busy eating the tart

“Jiyeon-ah…I’ll just help omma in the kitchen. Is it okay if you hang out with Myungsoo and Suzy outside?” he asks her.

“Oh, you are going to cook?” Jiyeon asks him excitedly.

“Ne, wae?” he crinkles his forehead.

“Uhmmm…can…can I help?” she asks shyly.

“But you are our guest here. So that means you should just sit down”

“But I want to” she uses her aegyo towards JB

*Aigoo…that cuteness…I’m defeated* he thought “Aish chincha…arasso arasso” JB just can’’t handle Jiyeon’s cuteness.

They both went to the kitchen where JB’s mom is already preparing for the lunch.

“Omma…what can Jiyeon do here?” JB asks his mom upon arriving in the kitchen.

“Are you sure you want to help?” his mom asks Jiyeon, smiling.

“Ne sungmo…can I?”

“Of course…if you want to. What do you want to do?”

“Well, what do you want me to do sungmo?”

“What about, chopping those onions” JB’s mom suggested, pointing to the onions on the corner.

“Arasso” she said excitedly, hopping towards the corner and gets the onions.

JB is the one peeling the shrimps, JB’s mom is the one slicing the other vegetables, and Jiyeon is the one chopping the onions. Jiyeon can’t help but remember such event where in, she is also helping in preparing food. It just bothers her why her head didn’t hurt this time.

“*sniff sniff* aigoo” Jiyeon murmurs while chopping the onions.

“Jiyeon-ah…gwenchanna?” JB asks her, not looking at her but just asks her.

“Ne…it’s just that” she pauses and wipes the tear in the outer side of her eyes.

JB looks at her and noticed that she is tearing up.

“Yah, what happened to you?” he immediately went towards her.

“Hehehe…just the onions…they are spicy” she said while smiling.

“Hahahaha…chincha…you should stop doing this. I’ll be the one finishing this” he grabs the knife and the onions from Jiyeon.

“What will I do then?” she asks innocently.

“Just finish what I was just doing…hehehe…shrimps are easy to peel anyways” he points to the place where he was earlier.

Jiyeon then went to the other side and starts peeling the shrimps. She is just peeling when she just wanted to play with it

“Yah! Take that you evil shrimp!” she shouted lightly.

“No…please have mercy in me…please” she acted.

JB and his mom then looks at Jiyeon smiling.

Jiyeon then stops what she is doing when she can feel that two eyes are watching her, she looks up to them and smiles shyly “Hehe…mian”

“Hahaha…it’s okay Jiyeon-ah…we are happy you are having fun” JB’s mom says.

“Hehehe…how childish you are” JB then commented, trying to control his laughter.

Jiyeon scowls at him then went back to her “play”

“Yah! Take that JB-ah!” she then slaps the other shrimp to the shrimp in her left hand, “Yeah! Take that JB-ah!”

“Yah! Why are you torturing me?!” JB disrupts her.

“Take tha~~” she didn’t continue when the shrimps she’s holding intertwined and got stuck with each other, “Oh…it’s stuck now” then she puts it down and continues to peel it normally.

“See, that’s what you get when you play with food” JB tells her.

“Merong!” Jiyeon sticks her tongue out.

 

“Don’t you ever say that name in front of Seung Ho” Eunjung warned Taecyeon.

“Wae? Is there any problem with that?” he asks her.

“There is no problem with it. Just don’t” she lied to him.

Eunjung is about to go back inside the house when she heard Taecyeon say those words that she misses.

 

--here’s another chapter…

--I lost 4 subbies since the update and I will really promise that I will try to update chapters that will satisfy you…please do support me ‘till the end…

--what did Taecyeon said to Eunjung??

--this chapter is kinda a JJ couple chapter…aren’t they cute while they are in the kitchen??kekeke…LOL

--maybe next chapter will be a JiSeung couple moment?? You like that? Hehehe…

--comment and subscribe…:D

--love lots~~euntaec

 

please also support my otehr fic

One Thing

Ma Boo