13

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

 

DING DONG! DING DONG!

“Oh! Must be hyung!” Seung Ho stood up and then went straight to the door.

Seung Ho turns the knob, Eunjung is just nervous on her seat, then he turns it fully, opening the door revealing the man outside the house.

“Oh Taecyeon hyung!” Seung Ho greeted him happily.

“Seung Ho-ah!” he hugs him in a manly manner “So what do you want to talk about?” he asks him.

Seung Ho points inside the house, Taecyeon peeks inside the house and saw Hyomin and

“Eunjung?” he questions as he says her name.

“Well yeah…that one” Seung Ho

“Ho…how…how do you…”he stutters as he find words to say.

Seung Ho drags him inside the house so that they will all be seeing each other.

“Eunjung-ah” Taecyeon says her name again.

Eunjung, on  the other hand, is just beside Hyomin standing and not daring to look into Taecyeon’s mesmerizing eyes. The eyes she really misses and the face she longs for a very long time now.

“Shall we all sit down now?” Seung Ho suggested and they all sat down. Hyomin and Eunjung are sitting beside each other while Taecyeon and Seung Ho sits beside each other.

There is a really awkward silence following that. Taecyeon just can’t seem to look away from Eunjung and it’s giving Eunjung the chills, love chills.

“So how are you now Taecyeon oppa?” Hyomin starts a soon to be conversation.

“I’m good, and you?” he asks her back.

“Feeling good too” she answers him.

Her attempt on starting a conversation is a fail since it still left them awkward.

“Eunjung noona, you’re promise on telling me what about what’s really happening” Seung Ho recalls the agreement earlier between them.

“Uh…Seung Ho-ah…I think it’s not the right time to tell you about it” Eunjung feels apologetic towards him.

“What is this about?” Taecyeon budges in.

“Oh…I see what you mean” Hyomin knows why Eunjung doesn’t want to tell Seung Ho about it this time, especially when Taecyeon is around.

“Eunjung-ah…” he called her and she shyly slowly looks up to him.

“W..wae?” she stutters answering him.

“I just saw Ri~~” he was cut off when Eunjung immediately covers his mouth with her hands.

Taecyeon got surprised at Eunjung’s sudden action. Seung Ho too got confused and got more curious. Taecyeon tries to get Eunjung’s hand but it was no use. Because of that, she quickly drags Taecyeon outside going to the porch at the back of the house.

“Hyomin noona, mind telling me what’s going on now?” Seung Ho asks Hyomin this time.

“Just finishing just unfinished business” she is referring to Taecyeona and Eunjung.

“What unfinished business?” he asks more curious.

“Taecyeon oppa and Eunjung, finishing their own businesses” she repeats.

“What do you mean?” Seung Ho stills doesn’t get it.

“Never mind Seung Ho. We will just tell you when the right time comes. And oh one more thing, please do not tell Jiyeon that we are here” she tells Seung Ho and he just nodded

 

--mian mian mian for not updating this fic for how many days now…I hope you are not mad at me…=(

--hahaha…what will happen to Taecyeon and Eunjung, now that they finally meet each other..

--and I guess few of you are now guessing things about Jiyeon or Rian…who’s who?

--more secrets will be revealed as the story goes on…I’ll be following the idea from the preview I made…

--and sorry for updating very very late...and for a boring chapter..

 

 

please support this fic of mine...

Ma Boo