30

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

They were all in the living room when Seung Ho’s phone rings.

“Who is it Seung Ho-ah?” Jiyeon turns to look at him.

Seung Ho gets his phone and saw that it is Eunjung calling him, “Oh it’s Eunjung noona” he said, “Excuse me, I’ll just go outside” he said as he stood up and went outside. Jiyeon followed him as well.

“Noona…wae?” he asks as soon as they reached outside.

“Seung Ho-ah…I think we will arrive as soon as planned. Hyomin here can’t control herself seeing Joon-ssi” she tells him giggling.

“Joon-ssi? Who is he?” he asks frowning.

“Joon-ssi?” Jiyeon too was confused as she listens to their conversation.

“Ne…it’s Hyomin’s so called textmate…hahahaha” she laughs and Hyomin was heard over the phone whining.

“Ah…hahahaha…ara…ara…I see. Just text me if you’re already here” he tells her.

“Seung Ho-ah…did you forget that we already know where their house is?” she stated.

“Noona, Jiyeon is here by my side” he tells her.

“Annyeong unnie!!!!” Jiyeon yells in a very joyous tone.

“Hahahaha!! Jiyeonnie!!” Eunjung and Hyomin also shouts on the other side.

“Ppalli unnies!! I missed you very very much!!” Jiyeon uses her aegyo to them.

“Arasso Jiyeonnie!!”

“Noona…I’ll hung up first! Annyeong!” and Seung Ho turns off the phone.

“Wah!! I can’t wait to see Eunjung unnie here!” she pouts as she sits in the rocking chair just outside the house.

Seung Ho then sat in the bench beside the chair, “Jiyeon-ah….come sit here me” he tells her as he signals his hand to her.

“Hehehe…seobang misses me” she giggles teasing Seung Ho, and went to sit beside him.

As soon as Jiyeon sat down next to him, he immediately hugs Jiyeon, wrapping his arms around her, “Very much Jiyeon-ah” he whispers into her ears and kisses her cheek.

They stayed like that for a few moments when Jiyeon remembers something and got out of Seung Ho’s hug that made Seung Ho confused, “Wae Jiyeon-ah?” he asks her.

“Seobang~~” she started off cutely, “I just want to ask you something” she tells him.

“What is it Jiyeon-ah?” he looks at her lovingly.

She looks back inside the living room and saw Taecyeon busy chit-chatting with the others then looks back to Seung Ho, “I heard Taecyeon oppa earlier about seeing Eunjung unnie again…I mean…how did he know about her?” she asks in confusion.

The question hits Seung Ho and he could feel his forehead beginning to sweat.

*Omo…how do I explain this to Jiyeon? Eottokhe?!* he panics in his mind. He doesn’t know what to say to Jiyeon about it all. He just doesn’t know how. He really needed help.

“Seung Ho-ah…are you still there?” Jiyeon waves a hand across his face as she didn’t get an answer from him.

“Uhmmm…’bout that Jiyeon-ah…uhmmm…uhmm” he stutters as he starts to explain to Jiyeon. Right there and then, the front swings open revealing Taecyeon as he steps outside, “Oh hey guys!” he smiles at them.

Jiyeon quickly shifted her look to Taecyeon and smiled at him, “Oppa!”

Seung Ho who was just there beside Jiyeon gave out a sigh of relief as he saw Taecyeon standing in front of them. “Hyung, where are you going?” he asks Taecyeon.

“Well, I better go home now..” he said as he  made one step down the stairs.

“Hyung! Wait!” he stood hurriedly and went closer to Taecyeon and whispers to his ear.

“Oh chincha?” Taecyeon faces Seung Ho with a surprised face and a very happy one.

Seung Ho laughs at Taecyeon’s excitement in seeing Eunjung again.

“Well I better wait ‘till they arrive. Hehehe” he said as he takes a sit beside Jiyeon.

Jiyeon who was just looking at them while they were talking was confused on what It was all about. Whne Taecyeon sat beside her, she quickly asks him, “Taecyeon oppa…how did you know Eunjung unnie?” which made Taecyeon just look at her and speechless.

Taecyeon then took a quick look at Seung Ho and Seung Ho just shakes his head, then Jiyeon quickly look at him then back to Taecyeon.

“Yah! Have you gone mad?! Why are you not answering my question?!” Jiyeon grew a little impatient to the two of them that she accidentally raises her voice to the two of them.

“Jiyeon-ah…sorry..i was just thinking about something…well about Eunjung” Taecyeon says in a calming voice.

Jiyeon looks at him with a confused face, “We met back in Seoul…you might not remember me or maybe Eunjung hasn’t mention me to yu…but we kinda click..kekeke” he lied. Good thing he thought of a little alibi before Jiyeon could suspect something between them.

“Oh chincha?!” Jiyeon was surprised by the sudden confession of Taecyeon.

Taecyeon just smiled at her and to Seung Ho. For the second time, Seung Ho sighs as a sign of relief. It was as if, Taecyeon was a fast thinker this time.

“Wah! I can’t wait to ask Eunjung unnie about the two of you” she tells him excitedly.

Even though they have passed the question, there was another problem, he just made up the whole meeting scene. Now he doesn’t know what to do once Eunjung gets there.

“Well…uhmmm…Jiyeonnie…” he said in a shy and low voice.

Jiyeon looks at him, “What is it Taecyeon oppa?” and asks him.

“If it’s okay with you….can I have Eunjung for a little time tonight? I will surely return her safe and sound” he said assuring her.

Jiyeon pouts and taps her head as if she’s thinking.

“Oh c’mon Jiyeonnie…you can have her for the rest of your life…kekeke” he joked.

“Hahahahaha!!!” Jiyeon laughs covering , “Ne oppa…you can have Eunjung unnie for awhile tonight” she agrees.

“Alright! Thanks Jiyeonnie” he said smiling from ear to ear.

Seung Ho was just relieved about the whole thing and just looks at them happily.

They ate lunch together and after that went outside, to the oak tree to be specific and went up to the tree house for there was already stairs.

“Seobang!! Come up!!” Jiyeon shouts from the tree house as JB was also there.

“No thanks Jiyeon-ah! Hahaha…you just enjoy being up there” he said smiling at her.

Jiyeon pouts and just looks at JB, “Wah! I told you to not pout Jiyeon-ah!” he said as he pinches her cheeks and she just smiles at him with her cute expression. And they both just laughed and Seung Ho just looks at them from under the tree.

Minutes later, Jiyeon saw a black car coming their way, “Oh!!! Oh!!!!” she began to feel the excitement in her as she points towards the car.

“What is it Jiyeon-ah?” JB asks her as he looks her the direction she is facing.

“Seung Ho-ah! Taecyeon oppa! They are here! They are here!” she announces to them as she slowly makes her way down the tree house.

“Jiyeon-ah…be careful” JB shouted at her worriedly.

“Don’t worry JB-ah…I can handle this…hehehe” she managed to giggle while she went down safely.

She then runs towards where the car stopped and as soon as the windows opened, “Hyomin unnie!!!” she yelled running towards them.

The others were also running after Jiyeon.

Hyomin and Eunjung went out of the car and just can’t believe that they are now revealing themselves to the people they once knew and still know until that time.

Jiyeon hugged Hyomin as soon as she reached her and then hugs Eunjung after.

“Wah! I miss you both unnies!” she said happily to them.

“We miss you too!!!” they both hug Jiyeon at the same time.

The others were just looking at them, then Seung Ho speaks up, “Annyeong noonas!!” he greeted the both of them.

“Annyeong Eunjung-ah!” Taecyeon greeted her happily.

Then Jiyeon whispers to Eunjung, “Unnie…Taecyeon oppa is gonna borrow you for awhile tonight…kekekeke”

“MWO?!” Eunjung was surprised at what Jiyeon had said.

“Just for tonight okay? Okay!” she exclaimed.

“Unnies…let me introduce you to them…kekeke…he is JB, Myungsoo, and Suzy” she introduces them one by one, pointing a them.

Hyomin and Eunjung just stares at them and smiled back.

“Welcome noonas. Nice to meet you two. Now I know where Jiyeon got her good looks from. No wonder, her unnies are really beautiful too” JB said admiring them. Saying all of it as if nothing has happened before and as if they have not met each other before.

“How nice and kind of you young boy to say such things…” Eunjung said as she was blushing and shifted her gaze to Taecyeon and raises one of her eyebrows.

“Annyeong haseyo! Suzy imnida” “Annyeong haseyo!! Myungsoo imnida” they introduced themselves again.

Hyomin and Eunjung  also introduced themselves to them.

They all went inside the house and there they saw Mr. and Mrs. Im. They don’t know how to act in front of them as they have known them for quite a long time now.

“Annyeong haseyo Mr. and Mrs. Im” they both greeted the two bowing to them and they also replied to them.

“Omma, appa…they are my sisters…kekeke” they said to them, not knowing that they already know that. Since Suzy and Myungsoo already told them.

Almost all of them already know the truth about who Jiyeon really is, only herself doesn’t know about it all.

 

 

--poor ji...doesn't know anything yet...who do you think will tell her?? will her sisters tell her? will seung ho or jb or suzy or myungsoo will tell her?? or will she just know as soon as things go with the flow?

--what if Jiyeon will regain her memories back? but how? kekekeke

--i really don't know how thigns are going on here...

--well....please do wait for my next update....i'll update A.S.A.P.

--you can count on that...meanwhile....please do leave your comments and subscribe to those who haven't subscribed yet...thanks...:))♥