42

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Seung Ho was contented by the time he was with Rian even if they didn’t do anything but just walk and walk and walk. All he wanted was to be with Rian after all before leaving for the States. Being with her and talking to her was all he wanted. And now, they are sitting next to each other, not saying anything, but just sitting and observing the beautiful afternoon sky.

“Rian-ah...I have something to tell you” Seung Ho begins.

“What is it?” she asks without even looking at him.

Seung Ho looks at her lovingly. It was after some time that he is just staring at her and Rian notices it and looks at him. “What are you going to ask Seung Ho-ah?” she asks again.

Seung Ho smiles at her and looks at the sky, “I’m just thankful that I met a person like you” was all he said.

Rian smiles at him, “Why are you thanking me?”

“Nothing...I just thought of thanking you since we will be not seeing each other for a long time after this” he didn’t said it directly that he will be leaving for States.

Rian’s expression turned immediately after Seung Ho said it. Instead of being sad and all, her expression was somehow about to cry and her eyes immediately became teary.

They stayed silent for awhile without talking to each other.

A minute passed by and Seung Ho could hear sobs from somewhere, and when he looks at Rian, it was her who is sobbing. He quickly turned Rian to face him and saw how red Rian’s eyes were, “Yah! Yah!” he didn’t know what to do but shake Rian lightly.

Rian met his eyes and cried more. Seung Ho couldn’t do anything but hug her for comfort. His shirt was wet with hot tears from Rian and he couldn’t help but weep too.

“Rian-ah...uljima. I don’t want to see you cry. Not at this moment” he said between his cries.

They released from the hug and look at each other. Seung Ho cupped Rian’s face and wipes her tears with his thumb, “Don’t cry anymore. It breaks me seeing you cry” he forced a smile.

“But why are you leaving?” she questions him.

“It’s for the best Rian-ah” he said.

“What do you mean by ‘it’s for the best’?”

“You belong to JB, and you know that” he stated.

Rian didn’t say anything.

“I just know that there is really someone for me out there” he added.

“Like I said...appa needs my help. I just hope you understand Rian-ah”

Rian couldn’t do anything but she just nod in agreement with Seung Ho.

They faced the setting sun as it hides from the mountains and stars soon occupy the sky.

“I think it’s time go home now” Seung Ho said.

“Okay. Let’s go” Rian stood up followed by Seung Ho.

They were now heading back to the house. They were walking at a much slower pace this time and Seung Ho, again, wants to hold Rian’s hand.

“Rian-ah” he called her.

Rian stopped and look back at him, “Wae?”

He walks closer to her and suddenly *peck*. He just gave Rian a peck in her lips. Rian was so shocked at what he just did and her eyes grew wide with the unexpected action. Seung Ho on the other hand, was really confused on why he did that since he just wanted to hold her hand not kiss her.

Rian moved a step backward, still shocked.

“Rian-ah...I didn’t mean to” Seung Ho said sounding apologetically.

“Seung Ho-ah...why did you do that?” she asks him

“I was just taken by my emotions. I’m really sorry Rian-ah. I really didn’t mean to do that” he apologizes.

They felt really awkward towards each other after that incident. They were still standing facing each other.

“All I wanted was to just hold your hand Rian-ah” he confessed shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Rian chuckled  by Seung Ho’s shy ways.

He looked at her confusingly, “Bweoya?” he complained.

“Hahaha. You don’t have to ask me if you want to hold my hand seobang~~” she said cutely.

The kiss thing seems like she had already forgotten about it.

Seung Ho smiled at her and stands beside her and holds her hand and they started walking again back to their place.

On their way home, they talked about random stuffs and just being like best friends. Tey even made a promise to each other that they will stay as good friends even if Seung Ho goes to the States.

“Why does the house seem so empty and...black?” Rian stated as they got nearer to JB’s house.

“Let’s just find out” Seung Ho said and held Rian’s hand more tighter.

“Are you sure? I think Eunjung and Hyomin unnie are still not there” Rian was hesitant to go nearer the house.

“Hahaha...just admit it Rian-ah...you are afraid of the dark” Seung Ho teases her.

“Am not!” she defended herself.

“Then why are you clutching my shirt really tight?”

Rian immediately releases her grip on Seung Ho’s shirt, “Why are we even going there?”

“JB texted me, remember? Eunjung noona and Hyomin noona are already there he said.

“Aish...you two have planned for this! Scaring me!” she playfully punches Seung Ho’s arm.

“Hahaha...we wouldn’t do that” he said.

They reached the house and the house didn’t have a light at least on.

Seung Ho turns on the knob and found out that it is not lock.

“Oh? It’s not lock” he murmured.

Once they stepped in the house,

“SURPRISE!!!!!!” a resounding sound welcomed the two of them and all the lights went on.

Rian wasn’t able to control herself and screamed, afraid to be exact. All of them laughed at Rian.

“Yah! You all know that I hate surprises” Rian pouted.

Seung Ho was just so happy.

JB walks closer to them, “Advance happy birthday bro!” he hugs him and did their hand shake.

“Thanks bro”

Soon, one by one walks closer to him and wished him an advance happy birthday.

“Seung Ho-ah...I don’t have anything to give you” Rian whispered to him.

“It’s okay Rian-ah...being with you today is already the best gift I can have” he whispered back to her.

“Ahem!” JB acted like he is clearing his throat.

“Looks like somebody is jealous” Myungsoo .

“Hahaha...don’t worry bro” Seung Ho assured him that Rian is his and still his.

Rian then walks closer to JB and clings to his arm immediately.

“So, let’s eat?” Seung Ho suggested.

“Oh yeah!” they all rejoiced.

JB and the others were busy preparing the whole event the whole time while Rian and Seung Ho were together. Since it’s also Seung Ho’s birthday the coming week, they also made it birthday party-slash-farewell party from him too.

 

 

--omo! i reached 100 subbies for this story which i was waiting to happen...but i guess it'll go back to 90 something everytime i update..oh well...hehehe...thank you dear subbies...

--so this chapter was the continuation from last chapter..:)) hope you guys like it...

--hahaha...Seung Ho just gave Rian a peck in her lips...good thing JB didn't saw it..

 

comment and subcribe chingus!! ♥