35

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

JB doesn’t know what to feel, how to react, what to say, and just doesn’t know anything.

He felt betrayed by his friends. And by friends, that means Eunjung and Hyomin.

He felt angry on why they did that to Rian, to him, to the two of them.

He was also betrayed by his own cousin, Seung Ho. For not telling him from the very start and just let it all happen.

He was just unsure if he will ask Seung Ho or not about the situation he’s into now.

 

Morning came and the atmosphere in the whole house was so awkward that not even a greeting was heard early in the morning from all of them. It was only Jiyeon who greeted them all as she woke up.

“Good morning everyone!” she greeted everyone in a happy tone as if nothing happened the other night.

Eunjung and Hyomin greeted their younger sister back but the others just looked at each other.

“Where is Seung Ho?” she asks them as she noticed that Seung Ho was not with them in the dining area, “And...where’s JB-ah?” her voice became softer and lower as she looks at Myungsoo and Suzy.

“I didn’t see him when I woke up this morning...JB too” Myungsoo answered her.

All sort of things came rushing to her mind.

What if they are together now?

What if they are fighting again?

Where are they anyway?

All sort of random questions she could think of.

 

“JB-ah...we need to talk” Seung Ho said as he went closer to JB.

“What about?” he said arrogantly.

“I what you want...and I’m here to tell you about it” Seung Ho offers.

“I was not planning on asking you anyways...” JB hops on to a branch and sits in there.

Seung Ho also followed, sitting on the other side of the tree.

Although JB already hesitated on asking him about the past, he ignored it tells him.

“Remember I used to say that there is this girl that I love?” he recalled.

“Well...that was not Jiyeon...I mean Rian...” he smiled a little, a smile remembering the first girl he had ever loved.

JB looked at Seung Ho immediately and gave a confused look which Seung Ho chuckled.

“That was the real Jiyeon I was talking about...” he finally said.

“Wh---what?? What do you mean?” JB was in total shock as he heard Seung Ho.

“Jiyeon now is really just like the Jiyeon I knew. The childish acts and just being carefree. That’s why I feel for her” he was just so into it, saying it with all his heart.

JB can hear the sadness in Seung Ho’s voice and can see in his eyes as he tried smile.

“Seung Ho-ah...i just want to know if Rian has an amnesia or not” JB finally gave in and asks him.

“She has...that’s why she has been feeling headaches everytime you let her think or even just lets herself think about the things you are talking about that may have connections about her past” he briefly explained.

“But why lie to her?” he questioned.

Though JB wasn’t specific in his question, somehow, Seung Ho knows what he means, “It was Eunjung noona  who started it...I just agreed. Hyomin noona was against it at first then though that maybe as Jiyeon, she can have a brand new life. We even have to change her birth certificate to make her believe. Though she may not remember all, I’m guessing she can put the missing pieces together” Seung Ho revealed.

“What if she’ll remember everything? Wouldn’t that ruin the sister’s bond and also...your relationship with her?” JB was being realistic here.

“I can’t even forgive myself for what I did. I admit it thou~~” he was cut off when JB spoke.

“Wait...where is Jiyeon now? The real Jiyeon” JB was in question about it since Seung Ho talked about it.

“She died of leukemia...Eunjung noona blurted out Jiyeon’s name to Rian when she woke up. Eunjung noona saw the picture of Jiyeon I have in my pocket” Seung Ho said.

“So you love the Jiyeon now?” he was afraid in hearing the answer. JB himself surely and deeply love whoever the girl in front of him is, whether it may be Jiyeon or Rian.

“Yes...I love her. I know you too...but I won’t let you get her” Seung Ho said in a competitive way.

“I won’t lose Rian this the second time around” JB fired back.

JB leaps off from the branch, Seung Ho followed.

 

Jiyeon, Myungsoo, and Suzy were in the balcony talking to each other.

“Suzy-ah...how can you say that to me?” she said to Suzy.

“What?” she doesn’t know what Jiyeon is talking about.

“You know...the night you said ‘what if I was Rian’?” she recalled.

“Oh yeah! That question!” she clasp her hands, “Nothing...just saying some random stuffs” she made an excuse.

“It just sounds like all of you are hiding something from me”

“I am curious about your past though” Myungsoo said suddenly.

“My past? I don’t actually remember much about my past. It’s all blurry and just makes my head hurt” she smiled.

“Why blurry? Did something happened to you?” Myungsoo asks.

“I was involved in car accident...” Myungsoo and Suzy looked at each other as JB told them about it too.

“Nothing happened to me except for a broken arm...I remembered though when I woke up I didn’t know my name and Eunjung unnie just shouted that my name is Jiyeon. I thought I had amnesia after I left the hospital but thankfully, I regained it back by the stories unnie told me and then there is Seung Ho” she smiled.

Myungsoo and Suzy just keeps on glancing to each other feeling somewhat uncomfortable to what Jiyeon has been saying. They know for sure that all she knows are not true and are just made up.

“But there is just something about this place that makes me think about things that might actually happen” she added.

 

“Eunjung noona...we will be leaving tomorrow afternoon” Seung Ho tells her as soon as he and JB reached the house.

“Why so sudden Seung Ho-ah? Afraid Jiyeon will remember all about past?” JB said sarcastically.

“Hey you two...stop that!” Taecyeon reprimanded them. “None of you wanted this to happen” he added.

“Jiyeon has the right to know about everything. About the TRUTH” he said emphasizing the word ‘truth’.

“I never wanted this to happen” Seung Ho revealed, “Everytime I think about it. I have regretted it happening. I regretted agreeing with Eunjung noona and Hyomin noona’s plan” Seung Ho added as his voice grow louder and louder.

“I was expecting this would happen sooner or later” Taecyeon commented on the side.

“What do I do?” Eunjung was already tearing up, and Taecyeon just hold onto her more and more.

“If you are not planning on telling Jiyeon the truth, then I’ll tell her” JB said confidently.

Seung Ho and JB was just answering each other back that they didn’t notice the presence of the person they are talking about.

“What truth should I know about?” Jiyeon suddenly appeared outside. Listened to what Seung Ho and JB had to say.

They all turned their looks to Jiyeon who was really confused now, starting from what happened last night to this.

“Jiyeon-ah...” Eunjung gasped as she called Jiyeon’s name.

“Unnie...what are they talking about?” Jiyeon said as a tear fell from her eyes.

But no one answered her, not even her unnies can answer her, much more Seung Ho and JB who was just surprised at Jiyeon’s presence.

“Yah!!! What do I have to know?!?!” she screams at them as tears eventually pours down from her eyes.

She just couldn’t take it anymore. All the feelings just came out from her with all her tears.

Hyomin immediately went closer to her as she saw her panting very hard and having difficulty in breathing.

“Jiyeonnie...ssshhhh...calm down now” she tries to comfort her and she keeps on patting her head, wrapping her arms around her.

“U—unnie....why are you even keeping secrets from me?” she said in between her cries.

As usual, Myungsoo gave her water but still that didn’t help.

“Jiyeonnie...stop crying now...pleas” Hyomin pleaded as she cries too.

“U—un—unnie...u—unn—unnie...” she keeps on repeating that word until, “Yah...yah...Jiyeonnie....yah....wake up!!...yah!!” a panic situation happened.

“Taecyeon-ah...let’s follow them to the hospital! Myungsoo and Suzy you ride with us” Eunjung said in a worried and panic voice as she was expecting this day to come. And that day had surely arrived.

 

 

--aigoo...really not good in this kinds of story...:((

--so yeah...just read and leave your comments...:))