06

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

“Seung Ho oppa!!!” she greeted happily “Suzy-ah!!” then the girl hugged Seung Ho and he also hugged her. As she hugged him, she saw the girl that was behind Seung Ho and her eyes grew wide, surprised at the person she sees.

Jiyeon is just behind Seung Ho when the girl and Seung Ho hugged each other and when she saw the girl who hugged Seung Ho, she is confused when the girls’ eyes grew big like she has seen a ghost. Jiyeon just gave the girl a sweet smile. As Seung Ho and Suzy breaks the hug, Suzy immediately went closer to Jiyeon and looks at her carefully. “Oh Suzy-ah, this is Jiyeon. Jiyeon this is Suzy, my cousin” he introduces them to each other “Annyeong” Jiyeon greeted her cutely. “A-an-annyeong” Suzy stutters as she greeted back *She really looks like Rian* she thought. Seung Ho was confused at Suzy’s reaction towards Jiyeon.

As they went inside, Seung Ho is greeted warmly by all of them “Seung Ho-ah, it has been years since you came here” “Ne sungmo, that’s why I decided to come here with Jiyeon” he said as he went and grab Jiyeon and introduces her to them “This is Jiyeon, my yeojachingu” “Annyeong everyone” she bowed to them as a sign of respect. Myungsoo who have known and seen Rian was also shocked to what he saw, just like Suzy when she saw her. “Is that Rian?” Myungsoo whispered to Suzy. “Ani, she’s Jiyeon remember? Seung Ho oppa just introduced her” she answered. Seung Ho looked around and noticed that someone is missing “Where’s JB?” he asked “Right he~~” he paused when he saw the girl who was beside Seung Ho “Rian?” he asked himself frowning. Their parents were also surprised to see Jiyeon. As JB went down, Myungsoo signaled him that she is not Rian and he just couldn’t believe iit because she really looks like Rian. “JB-ah!” Seung Ho called out and JB snapped out of his thoughts and welcomed Seung Ho by giving him a warm hug. Then he turned to Jiyeon and she introduces herself immediately “Jiyeon imnida” “Nan JB” he offers his hand and Jiyeon shook it. They held each other’s hand for seconds there and is separated by Seung Ho “Yah yah JB, stop holding my girlfriends hand” he said as he separates their hand. “Oh mianhe. Hehe” he smiled shyly. “Let’s eat now!” their mother said. Seung Ho led Jiyeon to the dining area and they sat beside each other. Accidentally, JB sat across Jiyeon and can’t help but just stare at her while they are eating.

Jiyeon is going to sleep with Suzy while Seung Ho with Myungsoo and JB.

Before going to sleep, Jiyeon went out of the room to inhale some fresh air from the balcony. Not knowing that someone was there, she began singing

[Haru Haru—Day by Day]

I have an old dream

Will I be able to meet you someday?

But I’m always at the same place

Wetting my check with weak tears

And so on as she sang. After she finished singing “Wah! What an angelic voice” a male voice complimented her singing. She was startled by the sudden male voice. As she look around, she saw one of Seung Ho’s cousin “Nan JB” he walks towards her. “Oh, mianhe if I have disturbed you” she apologize bowing repeatedly. JB smiled shyly at her action “Hehehe…it’s okay..it’s been a long time since I heard someone sing that very same song to me” he said *You really remind me of Rian* he thought. Jiyeon smiled at him and saw that he looks sad. “Oh?” she gets worried “Did I do something wrong? Omo” she covers with her hands. “Ani” he replied cooly “Well you should get back inside now” he said to her “Oh ye” she obeys. Jiyeon went inside first and JB stayed at the balcony for a little longer. Jiyeon is heading towards her room and when she gets in “Annyeong, Jiyeon-ssi, you will be sleeping in my bed, I will be sleeping near the window” said Suzy. “Ani, we can sleep together. It’s okay for me” Jiyeon said as she drags Suzy back to the bed “And you can call me Jiyeon since we’re the same age” she smiled “Hehe. Arasso Ji-yeon”

 

JB is still in the balcony sitting on the edge leaning against the wall. “Why does Seung Ho’s girlfriend be the same face as Rian?” he asked himself confusingly “Makes me want to think that she is Rian. Her voice…it seemed Rian” all the things he remembers about Rian, he remembered it through Jiyeon

#flashback#

“Rian-ah” he called out her name. “Wae JB-ah?” she called him back.

They are under a big tree, JB is on top while Rian is sitting below.

“Can you sing for me?” JB asked her. Rian looked up “Shirheo!” she declined. JB went down from the tree and quickly moved closer to Rian’s face “If you won’t sing then I will kiss you” JB . Rian was so shocked at JB that her eyes grew bigger with the near proximity their faces were “Ara ara!” she closes her eyes as she made an annoyed action that made JB move away from her. JB smiled and sat down beside her. Then Rian started singing…

I have an old dream

Will I be able to meet you someday?

But I’m always at the same place

Wetting my check with weak tears

After Rian finished the song, JB gave her a peck on the cheek. “Yah!” she hits him on his arm. “Saranghae Rian-ah” “Nado JB-ah”

#end of flashback#

“I just want to replay back time and do those things again” he said in a sad tone. He went to sit in the chair and played with his ring. He is really amused by the ring when he first got it, because it has a “Mathematical” symbol in it.

He is still outside when Myungsoo also went out and found JB “Hey, it’s late already. Shouldn’t be you sleeping now?” “Ani, I can’t sleep”. Myungsoo sat beside him “She looks like Rian doesn’t she?” he knows what JB is thinking. “Oh” he nodded. “But what if she is really Rian?” Myungsoo makes a situation. “Well that can’t be” JB insisted.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

that can't be right??