52

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

 

“Jiyeon-ah...are you okay?” Qri asked her as she went out from Seung Ho’s room.

Jiyeon was just looking down, emotionless, and is sobbing. Soyeon is just beside her, comforting her.

“Jiyeon-ah...what the doctor had said may not be as worst as you think it is” Soyeon says comforting her.

With this, Jiyeon started crying and buries her face into Soyeon’s chest and continues crying.

 

“Doctor, what’s wrong with our son this time?” Mr. Yoo asked the doctor.

The doctor sighed before answering. A sign that doesn’t seem good, “Mr. Yoo, due to the accident that happened months ago, your son might be experiencing...” he sighed again, “...he might be experiencing a short-term amnesia. But may become a long-term if he can’t recover sooner” the doctor reported to Mr. Yoo.

Mrs. Yoo can’t help but cry into her husband’s chest.

“But why is it that he can only remember us but not those persons who he knew from the past?” Mr. Yoo asks.

The doctor frowns as he hasn’t encounter such thing before.

“Why? What’s the matter doctor?” Mrs. Yoo asked.

“Maybe your son has experienced a very traumatic or maybe just a sad experience about that person”

“Is that even possible?”

“Yes, sir. In his condition.”

Mr. and Mrs. Yoo were devastated with the results given by the doctor and just can’t help but both cry.

 

“Seung Ho-ah...please wake up now” Jiyeon sobbed, sitting on the chair beside Seung Ho’s bed and holding his hand.

Jiyeon couldn’t help but cry, burying her face into her hands, squeezing his hands.

“Omma....” a weak voice said.

Jiyeon quickly lifted her head up and saw Seung Ho slowly waking up, “Seung Ho-ah...Seung Ho-ah” she called him repeatedly.

Seung Ho rubs his eyes for clearer version, and saw this unknown girl again, “Who are you?” he asks.

“Seung Ho-ah...it’s me...Jiyeon...Park Jiyeon. Don’t you remember?” she asks.

Then suddenly, the door swung open and Mr. and Mrs. Yoo hurriedly went to Seung Ho as soon as they saw Seung Ho awake.

“Omma, appa, who is this girl again?” he asks his mother and father confusingly.

Mr. and Mrs. Yoo stayed silent and looks at Jiyeon, “Jiyeon dear, let’s have some talk outside” Mrs. Yoo invited Jiyeon out of the room.

 

 

finally!! i have updated after a decade...LOL XD

okay...i'm really sorry for not updating this fic because i got busy with school works and haven't found time to update this fic...really really sorry about that...

so now, Seung Ho is in the hospital...he still doesn't know who Jiyeon is...and now, he is having an amnesia...

remember Boys Over Flowers? kekeke Jun Pyo only has amnesia of Jan Di because of a sad/bad past...so that's kinda what is happening now in the story...

and for those who want JB and Rian moments...i'll try to write in the next chapters :)

 

hope you guys like this chapter...please do leave your comments and also upvote :)

thanks :) ♥