39

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Seung Ho lowered his head and just kept quiet.

Rian could sense something is bothering him.

“Seung Ho-ah...” she called him but still, no answer from Seung Ho.

“Seobang~~~” she called him.

This time, Seung Ho looks up to her, smiling but he was crying.

“Oh!!!” she was shocked to see Seung Ho cry, “Eottokhe?!” she started to panic in her bed.

Seung Ho just giggled at her action while crying.

Rian looks at the door and saw JB just looking at them. She quickly waved at him to come inside and so he did and hte others followed too.

“What happened here?” JB immediately asked the two of them.

“Molla...he just suddenly cried. Eottokhe? Jeongmal mollayo” Rian whined and ruffles her hair.

“Stop it Rian-ah...I’m okay...you don’t have to worry” Seung Ho assured her.

“But why are you even crying, when you are okay?” Rian just can’t get over it.

Seung Ho wipes his tears then clears his throat and look at them one by one, “I have something to announce to all of you guys” he says seriously.

All of them were just glued to him, especially Rian.

Seung Ho was really hesitant so say it at first, but thought that they have the right to know it too, since they are a family to him.

“Appa just called me and said that I will be going to the States. That’s why I left earlier without saying anything to you guys” it took all of his courage to tell them in one go and fortunately he did it.

All of them were just silent and just got a shock from what Seung Ho had just said.

Rian can’t help but get teary-eyed and finally tears came down running from her eyes.

“Yah! Yah Rian-ah! Uljima!” Seung Ho quickly stood up and comforted her.

JB was about to comfort Rian but Seung Ho was way ahead of him.

“Yah! Why are you telling me to not cry when you just said that you will be leaving...huh?!” she cried unto Seung Ho.

“Hey, hey calm down” he said comfortingly.

“Yah! It’s not supposed to go like this. You should stay and not go” she said.

Seung Ho moved back a little and looked at Rian, “Give me 5 reasons on why I should not leave?” he smiled at Rian.

“Mwo?!” she frowned.

Seung Ho suure do know how to lift up a sad atmosphere. The others just chuckled, so as JB. They know Seung Ho was always like this. Giving a quite hard time to a person.

“Arasso...if you want to. Then 1st, because I don’t want you to leave. 2nd, because you have grown to be a part of me. 3rd, because you....uhmmm...you...” Rian was starting to stutter and just don’t know what to say next.

“See I told you, you’d run out of resons...” Seung Ho teases her.

“Aniya...I’m still thinking” she complained.

“Oh! 3rd, because I don’t want to lose a friend. 4th, because I don’t want to miss someone. And lastly, 5th, because, you added color to my life” she said it sincerely that it almost looked like that she is still the girlfriend of Seung Ho.

“Wow...you actually did it...” Seung Ho praised, “Now give me 5 more reasons” he ordered again and the others chuckled again.

“Yah! i just gave you 5 reasons and now you’re giving me another five?! That’s just unfair!” Rian whined like a kid.

“That’s not unfair Rian-ah...that’s what you call...you-can’t-stop-me-from-leaving strategy” he stated smirking.

Rian just lowered her head and without a word, Seung Ho went outside.

 

 

--will be doing a double update today since I will be busy for the week so yeah...kekeke