53

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

“JB oppa!! JB oppa!!” a girls’ voice echoes through the tunnel.

JB looked back and saw Rian running towards her, “Rian-ah...what are you doing here?” he asked as she finally reached him.

She quickly clings unto his arm and just giggled.

“Wae? Why are you giggling?” JB asked her.

“Nothing. I just followed you here. Didn’t you notice me back there?” she said cutely as they walk out the tunnel.

“Mwo?! You actually followed me?” JB asked shockingly.

Jiyeon nods.

“So you’re a stalker now?!” JB and laughed.

“Yah! I’m not! I’m just following where my hubby is going” she smiled.

“Aigooo...” JB pinches her cheeks, not able to contain his gigil inside of him.

“Hahaha...where are you going anyway JB-ah?” she asked normally.

“Just somewhere...”

“What? Since when have been hiding secrets from me?” she reprimands him.

“It’s not a secret Rian. I just don’t want you to know where” he explains.

“You’re such a bad boyfriend do you know that??”

“Yep I know” he smiled.

“Now go back to the house and I will be back with you soon” he ordered Rian.

“But I just got here op—“

“Oppppp...no buts Rian-ah..just go home now. Arasso?” he pats her head.

“Okay” Rian walks away from JB with a sad and heavy face.

Rian was halfway away from JB when she was suddenly pulled and turns her into a hug. It was JB.

JB hugged into a tight embrace.

“JB-ah...I ca...can...can’t breathe” she complains as JB was just hugging very tightly.

“Don’t be mad okay? I love you Rian-ah” he said as he loosens his embrace.

He cups her face and looked into her eyes.

Rian couldn’t help but blush.

“Awww my wifey is blushing” he teased ehr.

“Am not” she said a very cute and little voice.

He lifts her chin to look at her lovely face.

“Rian-ah...I love you” he said sincerely and gives her a peck on her forehead, nose, and finally the lips.

Rian just smiled and answered back, “I love you too JB-ah” and gives him a peck on the lips too.

“Now go...I’ll be back right away” and Rian goes back home.

JB walks too, “Aigoo...how can that girl forgot our anniversary today” he laughs to himself.

 

 

 

after how many months of not updating...i'm really really sorry...i though that because it is summer though i'm taking summer classes, i can always write another chapter, but i was wrong because there are just so many things to do and deadlines to catch up...hope you can understand..

 

so anyways...i decided to write a JB-Rian moment for all of you...hope you like it :)

 

please do support all my fics :)