33

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Jiyeon and JB was in the living room while Seung Ho and the others were in the balcony talking about something serious.

“Jiyeon-ah....how are you feeling these days?” JB asks her.

Jiyeon looks at him and just smiled, “Wae? What’s wrong with you now?” he asks again as he saw that Jiyeon wasn’t in the mood for talking.

Jiyeon just shakes her head and just bows down.

JB moves closer to her, touching her shoulder as he tries to somehow comfort her, “Jiyeon-ah...waeyo?” he asks again.

“It’s nothing JB-ah...I just thought of something” she answered him with a weak smile.

“You are not convincing me Jiyeon-ah” he frankly said.

“Well I was not trying to convince you anyway” her response came out a little hash and mocking towards JB.

JB felt that something is bothering Jiyeon that time, but he just can’t figure it out. It was so unclear for him.

Jiyeon didn’t know why, but she just keeps on thinking and thinking. Asking herself, what on earth is happening to her, on why she is feeling this way, and many more.

Jiyeon just took a glance at JB and saw that JB was  somehow down to what she said awhile ago.

“JB-ah...I didn’t mean to answer you like that” she tries to apologize to him.

JB looks at her and smiled weakly, “It’s okay Jiyeon-ah...no need to be sorry” he assures her.

“It’s just that...I’m really not sure on what I am really thinking right now” Jiyeon tells him.

“I understand that Jiyeon-ah”

Then Seung Ho came down and saw the two not talking with each other, “What happened to the both of you?” he asks looking at Jiyeon and JB.

“Nothing” both of them replied at the same time that surprised Seung Ho.

“Ooookay” he was confused, “Well whatever it is, hope you two can get along before we go back to Seoul” Seung Ho told Jiyeon.

“When are we going back?” Jiyeon asks Seung Ho.

“Tomorrow afternoon” he replied.

Both JB and Jiyeon looked at Seung Ho at the same time and he was taken aback, “What’s with you two really? JB, what happened while we were upstairs?” he interrogated JB.

“Nothing Seung Ho-ah...hehehe...we were just bickering at each other” he told him.

“Okay...so Jiyeon-ah...Eunjung and Hyomin noona are now packing their bags so i suggest you start with yours too” Seung Ho tells her.

“Yes sir!!” she stood up and made a cute salute gesture to Seung Ho and went upstairs immediately.

JB was about to go outside when he stopped at what Seung Ho said, “Mwo?! What are you saying Seung Ho-ah?” he was confused on what Seung Ho is actually trying to say.

“Don’t try and act like you don’t know anything JB-ah...I know that you know the truth by now” he said, not spilling the whole truth out yet.

“I really don’t know what you are saying Seung Ho-ah” JB just doesn’t get what Seung Ho is trying to say.

“I know that you, Myungsoo, and Suzy already know about the truth and I won’t let it out full” he knda threatens JB with his words.

“If that’s what you are trying to say Seung Ho-ah....just say it directly. Don’t go around the bushes” he debated Seung Ho and immediately went out to take some fresh air.

 

That night, Eunjung and Hyomin are in the balcony talking to each other when JB appeared suddenly.

“Oh JB-ah!” Eunjung was startled by his presence.

“Ah wae? You look like you have seen a ghost noona” he chuckles as he takes his seat beside Hyomin.

“So what brings you here JB-ah?” Hyomin asks him curiously.

“I want the truth noonas” he quickly and frankly said.

Eunjung and Hyomin were again put in the hot seat again, just right after Seung Ho knew the whole truth about Jiyeon’s past.

“What truth JB-ah?” Eunjung tries to act all so innocent.

“Don’t deny noona...we have been friends for 5 years now since you left here” JB told her.

“That was a long time ago JB-ah...please don’t bring the past back” Eunjung warned him.

“What about Taecyeon hyung? He was involved in your past Eunjung noona...and now you are with him again...isn’t that the exact opposite of not bringing the past again?” JB was being a real man at that moment, speaking with all his courage he had been saving just for this moment, he was waiting for this moment to happen, to actually know the whole truth he has been craving for.

“JB-ah...what are saying?” a female voice came and spoke from behind.

The three of them looked back and saw Jiyeon standing there.

“Jiyeon-ah...how long have you been there?” Eunjung asks her immediately.

“Just now...I actually heard the last part of what JB was saying about the past?” she went closer to them and sat beside Eunjung.

“Ah...that...it was nothing Jiyeon-ah...we were just talking about the past....and JB here was just talking about his past...” Hyomin explained to Jiyeon.

“Ah...can I join too?” Jiyeon felt excited.

“Uhmmm...I think it’s not the right topic for you Jiyeon-ah” JB didn’t want her to join in their conversation. He was wating for this conversation with Hyomin and Eunjung and now Jiyeon is there. That just can’t be good.

 

--ta-da~~! told you i'll be doing a double update...kekeke

--so this chapter is about basically what's up there...hehe...i don't know how to explain it...mian...

--so just please comment and subscribe...thanks...:))