What Seung Ho needs to know

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Seung Ho is in Hyomin and Eunjung’s house, just to hang around. He is in the living room, sitting in the couch watching his favorite show, To The Beautiful You.

“Seung Ho-ah…when are you going to go back to _______ to get our Jiyeonnie?” Hyomin appeared from the kitchen bringing half a gallon of ice cream in her hands.

“Yah! Hyominnie!! Wait for me! Don’t eat that ice cream all by yourself!” Eunjung shouts chasing after Hyomin.

Hyomin ignored her and just sits besides Seung Ho giving him a spoon, “Here, you can also eat”

Seung Ho gets the spoon and gets a spoonful full of ice cream.

Eunjung sits in between them and also scoops ice cream, “Wah…so yummy…I so wish Jiyeon is here” she pouts.

“So Seung Ho, when are you going to go back to _______ to get our dino?” Hyomin asks him.

“Ne Seung Ho-ah…when??? When??? When???” Eunjung whines like a child as she gets the gallon of ice cream from the hands of Hyomin, “Yah!” Hyomin nudges Eunjung’s arm.

“Maybe some time next week noona” he answered as he scoops another spoon of ice cream.

“We miss her already” Eunjung pouts and the spoon is still in .

“Don’t worry noona...i’ll get her soon” he smiled weakly.

“But Seung Ho-ah…why did you just leave her?” Hyomin asks.

“Ah…that’s my mission here” he placed his spoon on the plate in the table.

Hyomin and Eunjung just give him a confused look and looks towards each other.

“Noona…will you please tell me the whole truth now?” Seung Ho asks them with a serious tone and face.

The room was filled with silence after Seung Ho asks the question. Hyomin and Eunjung wasn’t sure if it’s really the time to tell him about the whole truth.

“Noona…” he spoke again but there was still no answer coming from the two of them.

Eunjung let out a big sigh before she wants to talk, she is about to talk when Hyomin talks firsts, “So what do you want to know now Seung Ho?” that made Eunjung pout again.

“Everything noona…I want to know everything” Seung Ho said.

Eunjung gets the ice cream and placed it back in the refrigerator then gets back to them.

“Hyomin, I’ll talk to him” Eunjung said being the oldest among them.

“Seung Ho-ah…well maybe it’s time to tell you the whole truth now” Eunjung added, “What do you want to know? Do you want from the very beginning?” she asks.

“I just want to ask one particular question noona” Seung Ho stated in a serious tone.

“Ara…what is it?” they ask.

“Uhmmm…Di---did J—J—JB and Ji—ji I mean Ri-Rian…yo-you know” he stutters. Half of him wants to know the truth and the other half just doesn’t want to know the truth. Jiyeon, which is Rian, being his second “love”, he just can’t take losing her, again like she lost Jiyeon.

“Before we moved here because of what we told her, that we will continue our studies here, well, that was a lie that we came up just to make her come with us” Eunjung tells him.

“It was really hard for us because Rian had JB and we just couldn’t take her away just like that” she added. “You can clearly see now that Rian and JB were lovers before.

Upon hearing what he wants to know, he just couldn’t control his feelings. “Why didn’t you tell me before? Why keep a secret until now? You should have told me before we went there!” he just shouts at them.

Both Hyomin and Eunjung stayed silent and with their heads down. For a few minutes, Seung Ho calms down, “Does JB know about this? Are you planning on telling JB?” he gently asks.

“Ani…we just want to keep it as a secret from him” Hyomin said.

Seung Ho sighed, “Are there more secrets that I need to know?” he asks.

“Well…Jiyeon doesn’t even know a thing about her past” Eunjung stated.

“Are you planning on telling her?”

“Ani” they both replied.

“What if she finds out?”

“Then we will tell her. Eventually, sooner or later, when she will be fully recovered and have her memories back, that’s when we will tell her about everything” Hyomin looks at Eunjung.

“Jiyeon always told me her dreams when we were still in ________. I think she dreams of her past. She once told me she had a dream about a boy, crying…and…and they were breaking up” Seung Ho told them.

“Well I guess that is part of her memory, the day when she broke up with JB was also the day we are moving here” Eunjung said.

 

 

“JB! JB! JB!” Jiyeon shouts for his name as she calls him for luunch. JB was in the old oak tree and upon hearing Jiyeon calling her, he immediately runs back to the house.

“Jiyeon-ah…wae?” he asks, panting as he got to the house.

“Aigooo…” he pinches his cheeks, “Lunch is ready” she grins happily.

“Hehehe…arasso…get in now, I’ll follow” he said pushing Jiyeon first.

At the dining table, there sits, Suzy, Myungsoo, their mother and father at both end and JB and Jiyeon on the other side of the table.

“Wah! We really look like a family now! Not a chair is vacant around the table” Suzy exclaimed happily.

“Hahahaha…you have always wanted a sister Suzy-ah” Myungsoo told her.

“Well…yeah that’s true and I have Jiyeon as my sister now…kekeke”

“Let’s eat now!” both their parents told them.

Mrs. Im cooks JB’s favorite food which was also Rian’s favorite food.

“Wah! All of my favorite foods are here!” Jiyeon exclaimed in joy.

The members of the family all looked at each other, just staring at each other and especially to JB. *How can she have the same taste as Rian do?* JB thought to himself.

“Jiyeon-ah…today is JB’s birthday so I made his favorite foods” Mrs. Im told her smiling.

“Wah!! Chincha?! Yah! Why didn’t you told me?! I could’ve prepared you something!” she playfully hits JB’s arm.

“Hehehe…mian…but I really don’t want to celebrate my birthdays that much…I just want to eat with my family” he said smiling at her.

“Happy Birthday JB-ah!” she said as she hugs JB from the side.

Suzy and Myungsoo just chuckles as they saw the shock expression on JB’s face when Jiyeon hugs him. Jiyeon quickly released the hug and started eating.

 

“JB-ah…what are your plans for tonight?” Jiyeon asks him.

“Molla…we just usually hang out in the living room and just sing” JB said.

Myungsoo and Suzy just came up to the balcony and joins in with them.

“JB, omma called you. She’s downstairs” Myungsoo told JB and JB did so, he went downstairs.

“Jiyeon…what’s the plan?” Myungsoo turns to her and ask her, but she got confused on what he’s referring to.

Then Suzy elbowed Myungsoo and whispered to him, “You idiot…she’s not Rian…so basically she doesn’t know what to do” and Myungsoo remembered.

“Ahhh…I mean…what do you want to plan on doing for JB’s birthday?” he paraphrased his question.

“What’s gonna happen for tonight?” she asks.

“Well…Suzy will be singing him a happy birthday song…as always…I will be singing too I guess…I’m not relly sure with tha~” he was cut off.

“Yah! You should sing for him, last year you didn’t!” Suzy cuts him in.

“Hey! I had a sore throat last year!” he talks back.

“Fine!” Suzy folds her arms across her chest and Myungsoo just smirks.

“So as I was saying…what will you do?” he asks Jiyeon.

“Well…I wasn’t really thinking on something until JB told me that there will be just singing for tonight…so maybe I’ll just sing too” she said not even sure.

“Okay! That’s settled then! We are actually planning on giving a surprise birthday party since it’s a day that he is just so sad” Myungsoo said.

“Huh?” Jiyeon gave him a confused look.

“Oh yeah…you don’t know…JB and Rian broke up on his birthday…so basically…he just don’t want to celebrate his birthday anymore. But since you’re here…you are our visitor…so why not give hima surprise party” Myungsoo told her.

“Ne…” was all that Suzy said.

“Where is he now?” Jiyeon asks referring to JB.

“Omma just sent him to Taecyeon hyung’s house…he will be helping him fix his motorbike” Myungsoo said.

“Okay! Great! Then what do we now?” she asks.

“Prepare!!!”

 

--annyeong!! finally updated this again!!

--aigoo....i'm losing suscriber whenever i update...:((

--Seung Ho now know have the answers to his questions...but what do you think will happen next? when will he be going back to get Jiyeon/Rian?

--and what will happen in JB's birthday?? kekeke

--stay tuned for more updates..:))

 

comment and subscribe!! thanks..:)